ITT: Genuinely nice/bro tier actors/celebrities

ITT: Genuinely nice/bro tier actors/celebrities

I'll start

I've never heard a bad story about this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIs9G3nsJjA
youtu.be/irbszpgpdYM?t=30m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=xyAnMPuDkz4
youtube.com/watch?v=rvTxPz5L2tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He raped a kid in my town
The cops hushed it up for a cut of his deadpool money, but everyone knows

Continue

kill yourself

I met him at a convenience store and told I was a big fan of his and acted like a prick. The he bought a bunch of candy bars and made the cashier scan ever single bar individually and then loudly spoke over her when she tried to tell him the price.

Awesome in person:
>Keanu Reeves
>Hugh Jackman
>Adam Sandler
>Jonah Hill
>Robert Downey Jr
>Chris Evans
>Ahnuld
>Bill Clinton
>Tom Cruise

Total assholes:
>Danny Glover
>Mariah Carey
>J-Lo
>Carrot Top
>Miles Teller
>Alec Baldwin
>Carlos Mencia

Also Kit Harrington is apparently a massive drunk.

oh hey same thing happened to me.
I saw Ryan Reynolds at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen chimichongas in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He was at a store and interruptions also yawning and intefference or something like that.

Thats what I heard anyway.

>meet van wilder in line at grocery store
>don't want to be intrusive
>just say, "hey, i really like your work"
>he sarcastically replies, "OH, WHAT AN HONOR!"
>leans over to the cashier and says, "look at this dork's haircut, do you think he's a fag?"
>she giggles and nods
>i start to say, "hey man, that's not called for, I'm just..."
>he interjects, "BO-RING" and rides out on a skateboard that I don't even know where he got to a standing ovation

this is literally the farthest thing from possibly happening

>Chris Evans
I did coke with chris evans at a party in manhattan one time. We just had the same dealer at the time though, I'm not actually cool. He wasn't as famous either, it was fantastic four times

lol

And now he's the worst part of Top Gear
>JUST

read it here but source was some interview or some shit
>Channing Tatum
>Seems the dude goes out with his friends and when a gorgeous woman approaches him he does a switch and bait and leaves the girls for his friends taking advantage on the fact that bitches do anything for him.
>Truest of bros and awesome wingman.

Miles Teller is a fucking cockgoblin.

>switch and bait
What country are you from? I'm gonna guess germany

traurig über meinen Schwanz

I made this up on the spot

Tell me stories about Adam Sandler and RDJ being cool in person?

Ryan pls go

>alec baldwin

not unexpected

>Tom Cruise

God, I've never heard a bad story about him, only his obsession with his religion, that's it. Aside from that, dude is just so fucking polite and kind.

Never heard anything bad about this guy. Met him too, and he was chill as fuck.

More specifically, he makes them bang his buddy Jonah Hill

I'd heard a story about Greg Kinnear once.

>Guy walks into bathroom at the airport
>Greg Kinnear is in there just washing his hands
>Guy says "Oh shit. You're Greg Kinnear!"
>Greg looks around frantically and says "Oh shit, I AM!" then laughs
>Guy makes smalltalk with Greg for about 5 minutes
>Greg says "Well it was nice meeting you! Have a nice day, man.", as he has to go

This, and the fact that Greg likes to snap candid pictures of other celebrities as he sees them out in the wild and shit just has me convinced that the guy is a total fun-loving guy.

Seems like the coolest fucking guy, and a great actor too. Sure he's known for Dawson's Creek, but his GOAT role is in Rules of Attraction

youtube.com/watch?v=VIs9G3nsJjA

Kurt Russell sounds like the nicest, happiest dude

THE BEEK

TJ Miller and Jason Schwartzman. TJ is one of the best motivators on set I've seen, and he smokes a ton of weed. Jason is just genuinely sweet.

What about Paul Rudd? Dude seems chill as on every talk show ive seen him on.

My friend worked with him and said he's the chillest actor she's ever worked with. Just a total bro

Not him but my uncle worked on the set for a couple of movies and says Adam Sandler is a complete asshole. He also said he basically pays his friends to follow him around and talk about how funny he is the entire time he is on set.

Anyone have that youtube link where he orders pizza and pretends to be deadpool? This was like a couple of years ago before the movie and Deadpool becomes popular.

>ahnuld
I have a patient who use to hang out with him in college. He says nothing but good things about him.
He also met Stallone. Says he's kind of a prick though.

I remember when the media was trying so fucking hard to shut him down a decade ago. They just sent him into hiding, and now he's a mega star again.

Can't bruise the Cruise

Haven't read this one in a while

Tom Cruise seems like he'd be such a bro. Just all around cool dude.
youtu.be/irbszpgpdYM?t=30m22s
Just a funny clip but the full episode is def worth the watch.

Exactly, I mean he has a right to his opinions even if they go against what a majority disagrees with but the way the media made it out was like he was a serial killer or some shit. The dudes just an energetic, enthusiastic guy that puts 100 percent into his work to entertain us

Tom gives Xbox-huge donations to charities all the time but you never hear about it because the media hates him, it's been documented that sometimes he literally just goes into children's hospitals and pays random kids medical bills for them.

Everybody who has ever worked with him says that he's one of the hardest working and least prima-donna actors in Hollywood

Kiefer Sutherland, the Hemsworth brothers and Tom Hanks are pretty nice guys IRL, in contrast almost all actresses seem to be pretty bitchy IRL unless they think there might be reporters watching

I kinda always assumed he was a cool guy who didn't take himself too seriously ever since his cameo in Scary Movie

Why is she such a good actress?

I heard he was a closeted fag.

A few factors contribute to this phenomenon. She says that she is a boring person outside of her roles and Robert Altman said that she was a void waiting to be filled with a character.

She claims to do plenty of research before feeling comfortable playing in the film she's hired to do. Avoiding generic love interest roles also allows her to try many different things.

Makes sense.

>Avoiding generic love interest roles also allows her to try many different things.
Always liked that about her.

aren't they all though?

Bill Murray of course

Somehow I always confuse him with Chris Pratt.

i met stallone at a gym once. he was a giant cunt. It's not even like he was working out and I was interrupting him or anything.

I'd love to kill James, don his skin, and have Elyse for a night in his place.

They look nothing like each other

both of them

warms my heart that the hollywood agenda against ryan is over now that he's bankable

tayne?

You know I don't think I've ever heard him speak about Scientology.

From behind the scenes crews I have heard NOTHING but praise for him.
He never complains, asks if everyone is comfortable on set. He just seems like a standup guy all around.

Reminds me, in a behind-the-scenes featurette on Collateral, I can't remember who told the story, but somebody had told a story about how Tom just happened to notice Jada Pinkett Smith wasn't eating a whole lot when she was there for filming, and he called up Will Smith without her knowing, and had told Will about it, and told him maybe he should call and check up on her and ask how she's doing and make sure there's nothing wrong and stuff, basically just make sure she's alright.

Also, on a night where shooting was prolonged pretty severely and everyone was feeling shitty and miserable, Tom had a fuckton of In-N-Out burgers and fries and milkshakes and shit delivered to set, which he all personally paid for, to try and boost morale and whatnot.

Dude is just a misunderstood teddy bear of a guy, I swear.

95% of wrestlers are awesome to meet in person

Even most of the legit assholes like Scott Steiner love to meet their fans.

Bill Hader has a good story about him.

>"I hear a crew person say, 'Did you hear what happened in New York?' And I'm like, 'What happened?' 'A guy tried to set off a car bomb in Times Square.'" Hader, who had already been "a little anxious" because it was the first time he had been away from his infant daughter, Hannah, had a "full-on panic attack." He desperately tried to call and text his wife Maggie, when Cruise noticed his concern. "He comes over and he's like, 'Are you okay, man?'" Hader explained the situation. Cruise then asked when Hader was supposed to return to New York. Not for another two days.

>"He thinks for a second. 'No,' he says. 'We'll get you home tonight.' And in that moment, Tom Cruise, as Les Grossman, in a karate gi, began to direct all my coverage," Hader recalled. "All my footage, all my close-ups. Boom! We do three perfect takes. Boom, boom, boom. Everyone's chest-butting each other, some people are chest-butting themselves, people are going insane." Two days' worth of work, Hader said, "and he got it done in 45 minutes." Then Katie Holmes came up to him and handed him a piece of paper with his new flight information. "You're on the red eye tonight," she told him. "I'm like, 'What?!'" Hader said. Because Cruise got him out of work and on a plane that night, he was able to surprise his wife and daughter by 7:45 the next morning and check in on them in person. "So that's what it's like to work with Tom Cruise," Hader said.

I've heard good things about the Blue Collar Comedy Tour Gang.

Even know of a small local restaurant in GA that Jeff Foxworthy and his buddies have frequented every so often for years and just sit around bullshitting with the folks

id let ryan destroy my pussy

I think downplaying the religion thing is wrong though, he lost two wives to the same religion and his kids.

Had a laugh with Bruce Willis then he was in Norway at the same time as Justin Bieber. We had a little talk and laughed about how everyone was going crazy because of Beiber.

Can I ask how you know? All I hear/read is media speculation saying his religion is the reason for divorce, genuinely curious.

Ragnar aka Travis Fimmel apparently has some stories around him being a complete prankster on-set. There are several interviews of him getting pranked by the rest of the cast actually. They always look like the happiest bunch of people desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyAnMPuDkz4

Before we go into that, why are you trying to defend scientology.

Did noah baumbach cheat on her?

I think scientology is terrible. I was just wondering how it lead him to divorce and keeping him from seeing his kids. I only read rumors in tabloids who don't have a real "source".
I don't even know why I care so much about this topic.

It is more than likely, since they split up after Greenberg was released, which starred both Mrs. Leigh and Ms. Gerwig. They would not officially divorce until three years later in 2013.
She split up from him just 7 months after giving birth to a son.

man i feel bad for her, she doesnt deserve this... being a single mom at her age must be tough. glad she had more success now. is she dating anyone at the moment?

This is unknown. It's possible that she's having luck in the Hollywood dating scene.
This is the last photo taken of her. It may be a date, but some say it is just her agent.

is it true that she actually didn't get along that well with her father and that he only left her 20 dollars through his will?

What I like about Tom Cruise is that he is a legitimate multi decade A-lister who has used some of that 'star power' and manlet insecurity to help keep high budget genre films alive. Action or sci-fi with his name on it? You know it's going to be at least watchable, sometimes great.

Scientology is hella dodgy, though. Everybody knows that.

>Scientology is hella dodgy, though. Everybody knows that.

This guy would litteraly be perfect if it wasn't for this

It is true that she did not get along with her father until his death. She said that it was a horrible feeling knowing that he died while they were on bad terms. She said she would've liked to eventually do a movie with him.
The amount that most publications cite is actually $100.

thanks for the quick answers! i appreciate having another JJL fan on this board. did you know she was in love with alan cumming during their cabaret performances?
how do you know all this stuff about her?

I actually did not know that!
I am a huge fan and she is my favorite actress/performer. I'm fascinated by everything she's done so I've seen/read all the interviews etc.. I too am glad to see another fan on here.

it's a weird fact and i guessed it from an interview she did while promoting "the anniversary party". she said that phoebe cates is the only person who can tell her that the man she's in love with is a "sexually ambivalent man-child" and i think they meant alan cumming by that

Rupert Grint, Vin Diesel and the late Paul Walker are confirmed to be fucking awesome in person.

I remember reading that interview and not know who she was referring to! Never thought it could mean Cumming, but it makes sense. They worked close together on that movie and on stage.

I live in Bristol, England. Jeremy Irons is fucking everywhere at the moment, tons of people keep bumping into him. He's meant to be super nice, got a word for everyone, but he's also eccentric as fuck. Dude has a tiny dog and owns a castle somewhere.

whats your favourite movie of her?

what do you mean by eccentric? quentin crisp-tier eccentric?

My friend who works for an extra company met Hugh Jackman on the set of Pan. Said he was incredibly sweet guy, who actually lent him £1.

He also said Zoe Saltana or whatever her name is, is a massive cunt.

His recurrent role in Dont Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 was fun too, in the show he took advantage all the time with women who were fans of Dawson in their teen years.

bro

not that guy, but he seems pretty based and intellectual
youtube.com/watch?v=rvTxPz5L2tU

If you've never heard bad shit about a celeb, you either didn't look or they're not actually famous.

By the time you hit a certain level of fame, people just make shit up.

Why is it so big ?

>massive drunk

You mean massive bro right ?
Because I don't see the difference there.

He seems like a real bro desu.

such a qt and a great memer