>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Hilary Clinton standing there
Wat do???

Dick slap her

grab her by the pussy

Get into an accident after Bill doesnt have sexual relations with me

Slap her dick.

Ask if she would like passionate sex with a stranger and hope she says yes

Well, she is the first and maybe last woman who came inside my vedroom, so i would probably fuck her.

"What the fuck. You're too rich to be here."

Even then she wont be the first woman to cum in your bedroom

remove her head

prepare her anus!

Ha ha, good one m8

Throatpunch the cunt, then drop trou' and teabag her while she lays there gasping and drooling all over the place.

Make her feel as happy as a president for 30 seconds

"You don't have to tell me. I'm ready."
Take out sniper rifle, head to DC
Remove Drumpf
acquire fat paycheck
Fuck her brains out.

Check to make sure, she hasn't deleted all my emails.

Commit suicide with two gunshots to the back of the head

drive her to prison

tell her she can't hide from the FBI in my house.

Shout loudly and induce a seizure.

Show her the mercy of a quick death

Beat her until she's unable to walk, drink two litres of apple juice; brab chili oil while I'm in the kitchen. Proceed to scratch along her body while oiling her up.

Repeat until bum wee explodes.

tie her up to the bed and tickle her until she dies of laughter

print out a picture of her from when she was young and make her wear a mask of her old face then fuck her silly

Turn around and wait out the rest of my prison sentence.

daily reminder the anti-hill mods at Sup Forums made posting pic related bannable

fuck free speech amirite :^)

Brace myself for gunshot to the back of the head.

Check'd

>CTR threads literally spammed with the same OP image.

I wonder why user.

Turn 360 and make her eat eggs.

delete my emails

daily reminder that Sup Forums has, throughout its history, both with moot and now with hiro, found that "shillary", i.e., paid-for hillary employees, have come to Sup Forums to create thread after thread of false propaganda against Hillary oppoenents.

m00t received over 100 subpoenas from the federal government and all these posts were traced back to hillary's headquarters during the obama-clinton primaries

bandwidth is not free

Sup Forums is not is not free for advertisers

frankly, all those shillary posts did nothing more than alienate people from hillary as 4chaners do not appreciate having their intelligence insulted and it has always been obvious that these were paid-for shillaries as Sup Forums has always been 90% conservative

apparently you are not one of the paid-for employee shillaries--but that only makes you retarded in that you didn't get money, but like a loser, posted for a loser, and you continue to post for a loser after that losing loser lost

fyi, you don't belong here, are not one of us, no one invited you, and your system of beliefs is in the minority and despised by everyone here

in other words, gtfo

Save the environment and make her tongue my asshole clean.

Pull out my cross and pray the witch vanishes before her mind-control powers dupe me into believing she is other than ugly cunt hellspawn hatred-slinging bitch

be horrified that a cannibal is in your bedroom

This >free speech
>free hate
>free

If it's the early 90's and this happened. Well, you know.

Contemplate what I've done wrong to be visited by the the dark lord herself before saying a short prayer, fore i will surely be added to the growing list of dead bodies she is amassing.

Seth Rich salutes you from the grave, still waiting for someone to prosecute Hillary for his murder.

Turn her in to the jackbooted Trump brownshirts and collect my reward rations.

I'm assuming this has happened after Trump's trade wars wrecked the economy.

shriek

Wait. Rodham that is a jewish last name in my country. You want to tell me all time Hillary was jewish 0_o ?

Her father is of Welsh and English descent and her mother is of English, Scottish, French-Canadian, Welsh and Dutch descent. sauce wikipedia

start spirit cooking

I'd laugh at her for managing to lose the election despite hundreds of millions of dollars in special interests money, despite the backing of the political establishment, and despite her oh-so-important 30 years of experience against a guy that spent less than half as much money on his campaign, had practically no establishment backing, and has no political experience. I'd point at her and laugh until my sides left orbit.

And then I'd shoot her for trespassing

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

$0.10 has been deposited into your account.

Put a bow on her and present her to the God Emperor.

THICK AS FUCK

hmm odd in my country all Rodhams are jewish. Interesting, probably the same last name used in two different cultures. I had the same thing with goldstin. In Argentina they are german and have an e after the i, and here they were all jews and dont have the i since WWI.

Seems mods took it down here too. Here it is again

Lock her up!

Check if her penis is feminine.

Lost. Well played user.

Silently walk past her to a stall, proceed to take huge dump, flush the toilet, wash my hands and leave the bathroom. Bitches like that can't STAND getting ignored.

Fuck her right in the pussy

botanyfag here. the cactii in the background contain mescaline.

thats all. continue posting.

cry and lock myself in apparently

>m00t received over 100 subpoenas from the federal government

Show us those under FOIA or piss off.

Hitter; yes
Hilary; no
sounds like Sup Forums to me

> shill threads are now free speech
Altough I have not seen a single ban on a pro hillary thread, we do not have to listen to your shitty advertisements. It's not like you guys came to discuss something. You came to post your quota, get BTFOd by 400 pound hackers from their beds, and then promptly close your own threads. Now that, that I saw constantly.
Your memes war shit, your arguments were shit, and your tactics were shit. But I'll give it to you, just like God Emperor Trump, you never quit. Sure you had to campaing for the shittiest candidate with the shittiest campaign, shitties policy and shittiest health, but you never stopped trying to get that 0.25.