What is with these protestors? They were fine with the electoral college before the election...

what is with these protestors? They were fine with the electoral college before the election. In fact a lot of them told me even if trump won the popular vote he wouldent get the electoral college and she would still win. If hillary had won would they still be protesting it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Soros protest
thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone was worried about Trump not accepting the election results. kek

Two-faced libtards? Never!

you mean the liberals are doing what they said trump would do. kek

I'm 100% certain Trump supporters would be protesting if she had won.

Because both conservatives and liberals are big fucking hypocrites and love to pretend that their own protests are totally fine and reasonable while the others' is verging on human rights violations.

Pic not related, posted it at random.

daily reminder anti-hill mods at Sup Forums made posting pic related bannable

fuck free speech amirite :^)

Hey CTR faggot, it's over. She can't run for president any more. Quit spamming you fuck face.

why that picture?

A lot of them are paid agitators.

Hillary 2020

Because they spammed the ever loving shit out of it, it was worse than banana and spider man pics...

No, we expected her to win. We believed the system was rigged against him so why would we have riotted?

>I'm 100%
>just like you were 100% sure Hillary would win?
>just like you are 100% sure you're not a fag?
>I'm 100%

GTFO you libtard fag loser!
Libtards: dumb as fuck, and never get it

daily reminder that Sup Forums has, throughout its history, both with moot and now with hiro, found that "shillary", i.e., paid-for hillary employees, have come to Sup Forums to create thread after thread of false propaganda against Hillary oppoenents.

m00t received over 100 subpoenas from the federal government and all these posts were traced back to hillary's headquarters during the obama-clinton primaries

bandwidth is not free

Sup Forums is not is not free for advertisers

frankly, all those shillary posts did nothing more than alienate people from hillary as 4chaners do not appreciate having their intelligence insulted and it has always been obvious that these were paid-for shillaries as Sup Forums has always been 90% conservative

apparently you are not one of the paid-for employee shillaries--but that only makes you retarded in that you didn't get money, but like a loser, posted for a loser, and you continue to post for a loser after that losing loser lost

fyi, you don't belong here, are not one of us, no one invited you, and your system of beliefs is in the minority and despised by everyone here

in other words, gtfo

She'll be dead or in a rest home by then.

u misspelled 'Ivanka Trump'

Fuck the crying muricans! I just read a story about some schools having walkouts and others having "safe zones" where people could go to cry. They were even offering colouring books and therapy dogs...fuck sakes those amerifucks are crybaby retards.

Maybe in 2028

but didn't Hillary accept the results? I thought the protestor's are non-politicians? Correct me if I'm wrong, tho!

Cant wait that long, she might become ugly

>protestor's are non-politicians
>implying the are not paid by shillary

>implying the are not paid by shillary
are there correct informations about this? Sounds like a conspiracy theory, m8 - like that Trump just won because of his business friends

tears, wonderful tears. amirite.

Please don't use that photo unless you're trying to get rid of rats.

Indeed user.

A lot of the organizations supporting these protests are paid for by one of Soros' holdings.
Says a quick google.

I'm not happy Trump won, but I'm delighted Hillary lost.

I caucused for Bernie, and every time the DNC rigged something about Bernie, there was a cascade of shills saying that it was perfectly fair.

"Well he became a Democrat, so he knew the rules when he went in!"

I thought these arguments were particularly bad, because on top of these, Bernie supporters were ALSO berated with, "Bernie's not EVEN a Democrat."

Now I get to watch all the little shills and retards piss themselves over ACTUAL rules that are ACTUALLY being upheld.

Trump is anti TPP, has discussed reinstating Glass-Steagall, and wants to put term limits on senators. I'm with Bernie... I'll fight against him catapulting families into the ocean, but he's got some good ideas.

Sauce?

the funny this is if trump lost I wouldn't be here bitching.
line most people I'd be getting on with my life.

can you give me the link to this? Since you googled you should have the tab open, I guess?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Soros protest

they are just mad because hillary didnt win. it never even crossed most hillary supports mind that trump could ever win in the first place and they dont know how to handle it. give it another week or so and it will stop

A lot of these protestors remember the same thing happening with Bush and then watching Gore break like the spineless corporate tool that he is, and don't want the same thing to happen again.

A lot of these protestors DON'T remember that, and have found that our system is fucked.

Their anger is a bit deeper than you're giving it credit for. You Trumpkins got what you wanted, you feel like your rage has a voice now. These guys won the popular vote, still lost the presidency, and are now under the impression they have Hitler in power (Whether that is a fair assessment or not is irrelevant, that's how a lot of them see it) instead of getting... Whatever the fuck they thought Hillary was going to give them (#JillNotHill).

These protestors have all the rage of the Al Gore voters, the Occupy Wall Street protestors, the NODAPL movement, BLM, the Berniecrats, and just people who think Trump is a dick.

I could see it lasting longer than a week. Go look up what Bush's inauguration was like.

So you made the effort of copy and pasting the lmgtfy link but couldn't just give me the link to the exact source you were referring to? Sadly, that says much about yourself, dude... Especially in times where you can't blindly believe every source there is and have to factcheck everything you read!

it's a prelude to another civil war. we won't stand for a racist bigot as president.

Millenials dont remember it so its their babys first lost election

yes I got what I wanted, your tears.

wait you serious? let me laugh harder.

why are you laughing. you don't think liberals own guns? I have several and am a well proficient shot.

This is wonderful! I want to see lots of Leftist violence and I want to see them spread it.

They forget which side has been preparing for violent social upheaval since the late 1950s at least. That side is white, and not them. Bring your little anarchy on so real Americans can kill you all. You thought that the US Right was represented by flakes like the Bundys because that was comforting. Keep thinking that. Embrace comfy stereotypes.

Also, burn, baby, burn! Notice the destruction is only of liberal areas. Come elsewhere and the locals will defend what it theirs.

I'm somebody else actually. I just thought it was stupid for you to ask someone to google something for you.

Particularly here.

Sure, you go right on ahead and minimize those revolutionaries out there. That always works out.

My tears?

Keep trying buddy, I'm overjoyed Clinton lost, I'm just not too fucking stupid to realize what the protestors are actually pissed off about.

>it's a prelude to another civil war

with what? all those guns you dont have and want banned? facebook likes and retweets dont win wars son

>I'm somebody else actually. I just thought it was stupid for you to ask someone to google something for you.
well, he made a claim so he was the one who should at least post the source he's referring to, isn't he? Do you believe everything you hear from people you don't know?
Particularly here.

By all means continue being an idiot who thinks all liberals are just limp wristed fairies who want to ban guns. You're in for a big surprise.

You're aware that no liberal politicians actually come out and talk about gun bans?

They wouldn't get elected if they did.

Common sense gun legislation isn't a ban, dip shit.

Furthermore, did you miss the people out in the streets? You're aware that burning effigies of the new President elect is slightly different than a facebook like?

Further STILL, do you know what the fuck the Arab Spring was?

Fucking someone read one thing once.

I made no statement as to whether I believed anything he had to say.

I gave you a link to a google link so you could do the job that you knew he wasnt going to do for you.

Holy fuck, you could NOT be any tougher.

You may shoot well. Some liberals do. However most of you don't, most of you haven't been collecting arms and ammo, most of you lack military training and experience of discipline, and those of you with skill will still have to lead a bunch of niggers.

The niggers will kill whites, which forces more to side with real whites against traitors and niggers, thus polarizing the fight. You liberals fail to really study revolutionary violence as do most right wingers, but there is a rather large community of rightists who have studied war for decades. The entire Coalition could not control Iraq. Assad could not control Syria. The British, Russians and Coalition could not control A-stan. Guess who lives in the rural areas of the US? White people who can shoot.

Bring it on. Kill a few whites to light the fire. All wars have casualties.

yawn, we got the army kid

Yes you will. Most of you aren't spics and niggers, but PLEASE start the fire!

sure kid. denial? sure sounds like it.

wait you're serious?

Well this escalated quickly. Got all of everything figured out EXACTLY the way it's gonna happen.

Sure glad we have you guys to turn to.

but okay, I googled and found this link:
>thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
Since I don't know the free thought project I'm sceptical (as one should be) and googled one of the sentences of a MoveOn.org press release
>Tonight, thousands of Americans will come together at hundreds of peaceful gatherings in cities and towns across the nation, including outside the White House, following the results of Tuesday’s presidential election.
in hope now the MoveOn.org link should pop up. But it doesn't. Instead there are a billion other (maybe uncredible) sources that only seem to say the same thing as the project. Now I'm even more sceptical...

Here's something to think about OP. Democracy isn't perfect. Our history since conception has been nothing more than a gleaning example of the flaws of democracy.
I don't think it makes sense to protest the outcome of the election by protesting the electoral college. That is what a child would do when they don't get their way.
I think it does make sense to protest the outcome of the election because it is another example for the history books for how democracy can go wrong and Americans did in fact elect a moron to represent their morons.

>I gave you a link to a google link so you could do the job that you knew he wasnt going to do for you.
I grant you that. Although I truely hoped he would stand to what he says and post a goddamn link. I wasn't asking him to save the world finance situation or anything - just a source to his words. But yeah, this is Sup Forums and people talk and talk and talk and forget to think inbetween....

holy fuck you're so stupid

I know you conservatives have a hard time with that empathy thing, but tons of these protestors are white, poor Americans. Isn't that what most of you fuckers are in here?

Call me a cuck, candy ass.

Probably should be. I think this is another Brietbart-Alex-Jones garbage story.

But you probably knew that?

BUT you DO apparently trust an organization founded specifically to defend the Clintons... So I guess maybe not?

Hahaha you sound like my dad, he's studied history all his life, he also taught me which side to fight for and not to base my choices on party affiliation.

My brothers are and some of my friends, and guess what, we voted liberal this time around. I'm a patriot for my country and we don't take kindly to fascists or white nationalists.

Ummm. I doubt these kids remember Bush.

>people who think Trump is a dick.

So they act like dicks. got it.

i wish they would, i really do

>yawn, we got the army kid

Combat arms are mostly white, and those whites have always had a strong pro-white streak since they hail from white areas and do the jobs (war) liberals won't do. Anyone not a vet has little or no clue. Generations of military personnel permeate many areas of the US, often around military installations where they settled. That means liberal attacks on those areas would be met from multiple directions.

Liberals don't like the military so they rarely join it. In a civil war it would be easy to kill the few in the military off.

Liberals hate military bases, so guess where most military bases are?

National Guard armories aren't very defensible in general, and Guard and Reserve guys won't hand that gear to liberals.

Ignore everything I've said then study real civil wars and revolts, post-1900. It's fascinating stuff.

hit the nail on the head
Trump won the election and there's no arguing that, but that doesn't mean he's going to do a good job.

>BUT you DO apparently trust an organization founded specifically to defend the Clintons
where did I say that? The project site offered this quote saying they told so in a press report. If I'd found this report and it would say the stuff the project told me, I'd accept it as a fact. I'd even become less sceptical towards the project site since it didn't lie.
You know, I believe in facts. Like everybody claims to do. But I need to factcheck the things I read before I truely believe something. What sadly only few people do.......

let's go ahead and look at the stats of the election.

hillary won a total of 228 electoral votes.

trump won a total of 290 electoral votes.

hillary conceded to donald trump. this election is over. trump won 30/50 staes and hillary 20/50. these people are nothing but anarchists who are having a mental break down because they can no longer get their own way. this petition will never go anywhere because if it does, the entire political system is done and we'll be facing such a divide that the next civil war is almost guaranteed. i love this country and the thought of fighting with other americans actually hurts, but the reality of the situation is that these people dont care about us as a country, only what they are given and can take.

>Got all of everything figured out EXACTLY the way it's gonna happen.

Nooo. However the history supporting my contentions is worth your time to learn. I encourage educations. If the excrement really does hit the Emerson, everyone will be in the fight by choice or circumstance.

Many rightists study all revolutionaries. Liberals mostly just buy Che T-shirts. Rightists are interested in war the way Sup Forums is interested in every intricacy of Thinkpads and Gentoo. Many of us are vets, and many of those also have DoD or other military tech experience. We really, really like this stuff.

>well proficient shot

Say that out loud,
Now do you see your mistake?

...or a bad job.

There I finished it for you.

Most "kids" have access to these things called fuckin phones that have this thing on it called the fuckin internet.

It's like those Encyclopedias you have in your living room, or whatever old people use to study things. Except it's got more info on it. And these "kids," who have just as much a say in this democracy as you do, kid, grew up in it. They're capable of reading and learning history.

And do I ACTUALLY have to spell out to you what "dick" means? Do I ACTUALLY have to tell you about all of the horrible things that Trump has done that you shitburgs either ignore or worship him for, or can I just sum it all up by deciding to call him a dick?

No, going out into the streets and being pissed off isn't the same as being a Trump-dick, it's called being a member of a democracy.

>inb4 democratic republic

I KNOW

You sound like an idiot who thinks he knows things but actually knows absolutely nothing. If you served in the military chances are you were discharged long ago and hold on to values you think still remain relevant today, but your dementia is got the best of you old man.

You're right. He's already backpedaling on his retarded positions because the president can't just sign a paper and get shit done.

No wall, but they're discussing a fence.
He just removed the muslim ban from his website.

all these ass blasted millennials is exactly the reason why i voted for trump. this is quite literally the funniest thing i have ever witnessed

>but tons of these protestors are white, poor Americans.

Bullshit. There aren't any great number of poor whites outside Appalachia or other hellholes. The West Coast is wall-to-wall comfy college student Leftists JUST LIKE THE 1960s, but with worse music and less cultural appeal because there is no white lefty culture any more, just SJWs.

The poor of the US have access to a rather nice safety net. I've used some of it myself for the lulz since I earned the benefits.

>condescension
>generalization generalization generalization
>we're cool

Okay

no, they are liberals

Let me redpill you son.

The largest group on welfare? Whites in RED STATES. That's right.

Here in blue states, we're the earners. We're the producers. We give you BILLIONS in subsidies each year.

>what they're given, and what they can take

That's why we need a civil war. Because entitled pieces of lazy, stupid shit like you, have bled the coasts dry. I would be proud to take you at 3000 yards with a 20mm Anzio.

Son you're paying attention to the wrong media. Hillary's projected to win by about 7,000,000 votes. Sure, dump won the electoral college. But he didn't win his election by a mandate.

You include us in your policy making, or by god we will be going to war. Do you understand me?

70% of the country makes less than 50k a year.

50% of the country makes less than 30k a year.

GM was the largest employer in the US at one point. Now it's Wal Mart.

What's your fuckin standard for well off? Wal Mart is staffed by fucking retirees and college graduates dumbass. You voted in Trump to bring the jobs back, you're aware that means they AREN'T HERE, right?

The people of murica did a good thing that day, I bet trump is going to surprise everyone and do a decent job. He's already playing nice with Russia.

Don't blow a gasket dude.

>do I ACTUALLY have to spell out to you what "dick" means

Destroying people's property in a temper tantrum is not being a "dick"....got it

I was all with you until that last part.

Then you just start sounding like an autist right winger. Be better than them.

nah you're just an idiot.

sure you are kid. sum patriot.

I voted Green, I'm literally incapable of blowing a gasket.

And if you're only capable of thinking in CNN-sized soundbytes, sure, that's what I said.

yawn

Fuck the violent ass protests. Let these libtards try picking a fight with a Trump supporter in a stand your ground state.

That will be the end of it.

yawn

For real? Post link I need to see this shit.

Yeah, THAT'LL prove gun control is unnecessary!

>I bet trump is going to surprise everyone and do a decent job

obviously, he has already renigged on a ton of shit he promised. he only said half the shit he said to get elected because there is no way 90% of that shit would get through congress. most of what you hear people say about him is taken WAY out of context or doctored up sound bits to make him sound like hitler. i mean shit trump was a registered dem until like 8 years ago. he is way more middle of the road than people want you to think he is

take the whole stopping people from immigrating thing, what he actually said was we are going to suspend immigration until we can fix our fucked up system to the point where we at least know who is coming in. that not that bad when you think about it logically. same goes for damn near every other thing he ha proposed minus a few crazy ones that would never pass to begin with

you may want to rethink your stats man. and i was in no way rude to you or anyone in my post in any way, this is exactly what i am talking about. i am a hard worker and i bust my ass working 60-70 hours a week and people like you come in and screw everything up. the fact that you feel happiness at the thought of killing me shows the horrible mentality you people have. i feel bad for you.

>taught me which side to fight for

So I guess you can't be a man and make big decisions for yourself? You need someone else to pick your beliefs and stance on world events?

That right there says a lot about you user.

so?

>I voted Green
Sorry. I'm sure your pussy hurts. Got it.

I don't get the Trump racist thing. Lemme know if I miss something.

Trump says we should defend our borders. Reasonable, no?

Trump says we should halt immigration from countries with known terrorist connections. Sounds like a normal thing to do...?

Trump says you should have to come to America legally and will be removed if you don't. What's wrong with that???

Trump, along with about a million other Republicans says the US should have a wall on its border... Ok, old news it's been talked about forever

Wtf is the problem here.

I dunno, apparently this sort of attitude is what wins you presidencies.

>A lot of them are paid agitators

Someone gets attacked and defends themself.... I'm never gonna get shot because of my stupid ass attacking someone.

I think most of the stuff he said during campaign was just smoke, Noyhing gets those gun owning trigger happy rednecks out voting faster than statements like "illegals out!" "Muslims gone!" And "build a wall!"

Yeah, totally disappointing that the thing I knew wasn't going to happen didn't happen.

That's fuckin stupid.