What does a vagina smells like ?

what does a vagina smells like ?

Your dads dick

Pretty unique smell tbh, smells alright better than a cock.

good pussy smells like nothing son /thread

>

a vagina smells kinda like a pussy or a snatch sometimes it even smells like a cunt

Latina pussy smells like child support because you wont want to pull out

Fresh washed pussy doesn't really smell

Unwashed pussy, even after a day, smells kinda like what your nuts smell like after 3 days of not showering combined with a little bit of a piss smell.

Bags of sand

rancid tuna fish

and we like it...

Depends on the girl, but most smell like fucking nothing.

what kind of monsters did you fuck user?

I don't know you, but I bet it smells like your nasty fedora, you virgin neckbeard faggot.

go take a shower, after an hour scratch your balls and taint. there ya go.

It just smells like... damp? Unless they haven't washed, then it can be stanky just like balls.

you dont wanna know buddy trust me. im dry heaving just thinking about it

Imagine how a feminine dick would smell like. That pretty much sums up what a normal clean vagina smells like.

But if you wanna know what a pussy smells like after a day at work or 30 mins after workout just stick a finger up your belly button and smell it.

actually now I really want to know
pics or it didnt happen

Lost

two inches from ass

Jet fuel and melted steel beams.

on the money.

dont bother, hes a virgin

Freshly washed Coins

co-dependence and self hating regret

This guy knows…

A bad vagina smells like cats food, a good vagina can smell like a wild flower or even raspberry.

girls

Warm mayonnaise and a turtle tank

That's exactly how I imagine american vaginas smells.

Nah that bit is hiding something... if it smells like fish, that's my dish, if it smells like cologne, leave it alone.....

Like your boyfriends best friends dick sauce whore

Salty milk and coins. Everyone in this thread is a newfag.

Fucking newfags

Bags of milk and salty sand

chuckled

It stinks right rotten now but I'm coming off my period so it always smells then :/

lick your hand, wait 10 seconds then smell

Salty milk and coins

>Lick back of hand
>Let dry for 10-15 seconds
>Sniff

There you go OP you now know what a vagina smells like.

Salty coins and milk

salty milk and sand

Rotting fish, old mayonaise, a trash bag seafood that's been sitting in the sun for the entire month of July

hey nice original reply

>How a homo imagines a vagina smells.

kek

Milk that has been salted and coins

Not imagines
I'm asexual, not gay

>I'm asexual
That's gayer than being gay.

hey nice single digits but check out these repeating ones I have

>Asexual
>Can't get either sex to like him

Nigger, you're gay

Sorry. I meant these ones.

I'll just kill myself now

how does it feel to be terrible at everything?

Not much tbh, but I've only been in clean pussy.

you sure are pathetic

my ex had a light floral smell.

nah jk u aight

I'm not gay. I used to like only women, but now I don't care. All I care about is listening to music, enjoying the outdoors, getting stoned and eating junk food once in a while. Just because I'm not fiending for sex all the time doesn't mean I'm gay. How does being asexual make me gay? I wouldn't be asexual in that case, I'd be gay. You have no logic.

lul

Freshly baked scones

Gunshot wound

that's not asexual, that's called giving up.

Assholes where it's at, pungent musky odour of the gods

It's not giving up, because I don't want a relationship at all. I've seen how they end. It's a waste of money and time.

Then you've given up on having a relationship. You. Gave. Up.

My wife's pussy smells a little, not too bad though. Her 13yo sister's pussy doesn't, and tastes fucking amazing.

A bit of a bodily smell rather unique musky but not like piss musky, it smells pretty good tbh.

I'm not butthurt, you're just ignorant, so you're going to belittle me by being a condescending prick on the internet. So what if someone's different from you? if I'm happier single, who is that hurting? No one.

Every time you've tried to explain yourself, you have just explained how you've given up.

There's nothing wrong with giving up on relationships, just own up to it and stop making excuses.

Found things that I enjoy more *
Don't pretend you know me, newfriend

Why would you lick such an old cat?

clams (when dirty)

kek

I find no pleasure at all in dating. It's completely pointless and I'm not having kids anyways.

Milky salt and coins.

False. Younger girls are smellier in the oussy department then they a get a little older and become fresher then they get older still and start to smell like kippers.

Calling me a newfriend. Ok. Someone's getting a little butthurt. Would you like to file the report now, or save it for later? Here. Have one of these. It might just calm you down a little.

Reverse wine? what kind of sorcery is this?

It's ok, we wont judge you for giving up, however we'll call you out for making bullshit excuses.

Report for what?
I am calm.

Okay, I gave up. Whatever you wanna hear buddy

why did that picture make me kek?

salty granny and coins

If you finger banged any chicks while you was younger you'd notice they mostly had fish pies. Then when older they seemed to be a lot less fragrant then when you was pissed and grabbing a granny her quim could make your eyes water

I don't even have friends, why would I want a girlfriend? Material possessions are so much better.

I love making my fwb cum with my hand and not washing it. She gets really wet so it really soaks my hand in her juices.
Makes it so I can smell her all day. Also people around me know what I've been up gets me pretty excited.

sake

Alright whippersnappers, old marriedfag here to educate you.
Pussy smells different depending here she is in her monthly cycle, if she has been fucked lately, how long since a shower.
Not bathing in a while does not make it stink if she is healthy. For about 12 hours or so after taking a load inside, having a yeast infection, or being close to her period is when it gets funky

salty coins and milk

I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for you, it's never healthy to delude yourself from the reality of your situation, you don't pursue women anymore but you still do things that you enjoy, and that is ok.

in the future please do not make excuses for the situation you are in, the only person you are hurting by doing that is yourself.

ah the old clinky gash drink

Bags of sand.

>711684941
Needs salt.

I've tried to help him too. Denial is rooted just too deep. He's to far gone. He could've been happy living a singles life. He could have had a great time too. Be he just HAD to call it being asexual. He was too far gone, right from the start.

Salt is at the bottom. Already sloshing with the milk.