Ex-Girlfriend so angry at me why?

Ex-Girlfriend so angry at me why?

>I was her first boyfriend, treated her really good. She has low self esteem but even said she felt it was improving coz of me, she always said she loves me and feels safe with me etc
>But she broke up with me, nothing major happened it just felt out of the blue
>suddenly she's acting cold, telling me to move on, but still meets up with me even if its just to argue, telling me she will regret this but its best for now
>this been going on for a month now
>recently she just 'happened' to upload a pic of herself, from months ago when she slept at mine when I took her virginity
>I message her about how amazing that night was, she's like "wow okay can you go away now"
>another argument incoming, she's telling me it was the worst night ever, she will never get back with me, she was only carrying on for my sake (wtf?)
>then said if I wanna talk about some stupid picture do it in person

WTF??????????

Honestly m8, ignore her. Don't answer messages, delete all contact info, and walk away whenever she approaches you. She will continue to do this stupid shit because she wants your attention. Stop giving her attention and she will quit

Maybe stop forcing your presence on her when she blatantly doesn't want it?

Dude you need to be straight with her. Straight ask can we sit down and talk about what happened, I want to know what went wrong.

If she acts immature cut her off and leave.
If she says no, cut her off
If you find out why, try and learn from it and cut her off, DO NOT GET BACK WITH HER.

I wasn't, I've tried ignoring her but she messages me, comments on my status then uploads that picture, clearly trying to get my attention.

I've tried talking to her, but there is no reason other than "I don't like you anymore". But then if that was true she wouldn't keep arguing back, or meeting me even if its just to argue etc. I'm thinking she feels guilty or something because she was a pain in the ass at times and I've been nothing but good to her.

I couldn't agree more.

Read
Then apply it

You need to say what I've told you, don't get mad, stay calm and rational, stick to your questions. "What went wrong?" 'I don't like you anymore user-kun!' "Why don't you like me anymore, why did you used to like me?"

'Ugh I don't know user-kun!' "Alright well we're done X, please don't contact me and I'll do the same for you. bye"

Get the answers you need and if she doesn't give them walk away, do not contact her, block her but don't actively try and stay away from her like turning around if you see her on the street that's just gay

gonna warn you guys off this OP. He has been posting the same for over two weeks every day on adv. He is absolutely nuts

She is seeing someone
>almost the same story here mate
>But it was a distance relationship
>In the end we still talk
>Her mother call
>Says: "do you know about her new boyfriend ?"
>"Nope"
>"Well annon he have 40 yo (she have 17) and is her teacher on university. Can you talk to her about it"
>Call her
>She treat me as a cold beach
>I just want to say: "congra for the new date i hope it gets all right for your"
>I got mad and dont talk to her ever since

I can't imagine what her parents must think of her cheating on her bf just to jump on her teacher's cock.

I would be so disappointed

Also dont do as i do this And good luck mate

First relationships are practice. Dump he crazy ass because crazy NEVER gets better.

Never. It does get worse.

You obviously havent' moved on, based on about 500 times you said

>I messaged her about what an amazing night it was
Kek, what a faggot.

Also, she's clearly crazy. Move on.

>another argument incoming, she's telling me it was the worst night ever, she will never get back with me, she was only carrying on for my sake (wtf?)
she's contemplating suicide, call a hotline for her or have her commited.
either way this is the wrong place to be asking for advice you fucking loser.

Oh yeah she actually is 'seeing someone' but honestly they barely talk in person. This guy is some skinny, 5'5 ginger beta kid. He asked her out over messenger lol, that's the only place they talk. My ex herself told her sister who then told me it wasn't going to last and her best friend told me they don't even hang with each other.

Show us the pics faggot

Yep i fell its all my fault, she was too young for love. And shit it was i distance relationship and i loved her, if she was happy i woldn't care about.

Maybe she is acting this way because you are a loser and a closet homosexual. I know I would dump your ass if I were dating a whiny, anime-loving newfag.

Let her go mate, dont do as i do she dont deserv your attention LET HER GO, please mate she is going to stump your heart.

Also dubs master