I want to get raped!

I want to get raped!
I'm male, 21 years old and my dream is to get raped by 3-5 guys using me as fuckmeat. They can tie me up, piss on me and use every hole of mine. They could basically do everything they want with me.

How can i archive this? I have no idea where to start.

Ask for a gangbang, you don't want rape thats the fucking defenition that you don't want it you retarded fag. Kys

I would say, as a starting point, find a gay couple on craigslist, and offer yourself as a submissive total bottom for their pleasure. let them know you are ok with bondage and state any limits you might have (I assume torture, castration, permanent physical damage, etc - and yes, you should definitely let them know if you aren't ok being hurt, there are people that'll keep you in their attic or basement, your only interaction being when you service them, til you die or are killed during sex or find a way to commit suicide.)

oooo please do that

did he die?

I have been raped by a man and his wife...you do not want it. You want to find a couple of guys to gang bang you.

I'd take cbt until castration just for a sadist's amusement

pls get help

Come to Sweden

as if there arent any perves with some webms of this on b rn

Get in jail.

if you want to get raped its not rape dumbass

This is pretty untrue tbh, I spent two years in jail and I didn't get laid a single time and I tried to get guys to fuck me all the time

Kek

>How can i archive this? I have no idea where to start.
If you are an American white male, going to jail would probably do it. Make sure to chat to a lot of the blacks.

it won't always be sexy torture. sometimes it'll just be to hurt you. to see you suffer.

Thats because you are ugly as fuck. Pretty boys do well in jail.

/thread

I have been to gay sauna in manchester, the guys there will do anything they can to someone they recognise as a slut.

I went in, started to finger my ass in middle of open area so everyone could see. Guys got the message - when I went into the steam room was on my knees with a cock in my mouth, had fingers in my ass.

By the time I left I had tasted a few different types of cum, and my hole was well stretched out.

I can fully recommend a gay sauna.

So you are so hidious not even desperate male's will bang you?

>gay sauna in manchester
>faggot got banged by a bunch of nig nogs and ackbars

and old white guys, they used me too

this is hottest thing which ever happened to me

I'm a serial killer, but I can rape in a pinch. What's your email?

where are you from?

Fuck! This makes me horny. Add me on snapchat Bigiks. All kind of dickpics are welcome

story

I go to the adult arcade and it's the same way. People know who's the slut

Go in a booth with the door cracked open. Sit on the metal chairs they have waiting for cocks to start lining up.
One by one either they come in my booth or stick their cock in the hole. Or I have a guy int he booth and a cock in the hole at the same time. Either way I have a buffet of cum.
As a cum connoisseur it's great

Post pics and maybe it will happen

>típicos españoles
>2016
No hay nada, es una mezcla

you dont deserve to call yourself a male

seems like the boy is gone
what a pathetic loser