I can't fucking cum with my gf. I'm currently doing nofap and I'm around week 2, but I still cant cum...

I can't fucking cum with my gf. I'm currently doing nofap and I'm around week 2, but I still cant cum. We're both 20 years old, but I never had a stable relationship before and never cum with a girl before. Any tips?

Mexican girls r ho hot!

OP confirmed for faggotry

You're probably gay. Or just fucking her real gentle like a bitch. Try imagining you're a straight black man.

Try the position where you lay on top of her from behind? This is my go to when am having problems finishing

2w no fap I would literally stick it inside my gf pump once and bust. You like dudes?

U must be gay, start fucking guys OP.

You can experiment something. Buy a strap on and let your GF fuck you. And see if you come.

If it's true you know the answer.

probably just nerves, you comfortable with your girl?

What are your most depraved fetishes? Get drunk with your gf and let her know as much as you can. Usually even seemingly vanilla chicks will reveal themselves to be perverts if they feel 100% safe from potential judgement. There: a new pile of fetishes to explore together.
If that doesn't work, and I'm being serious here, you might be gay. I'd sit down and really think about it for a while to be sure if it comes to that point.

Thanks, I will try it. She is tight as shit and sometimes cry, when I fuck her, but long time since I tried that one.

I could properly fuck a trap and get fucked, no problem with that. But I get hard insanely fast currently and still like girls, so properly just bi

Bruh if you liked girls and haven't cam in 2w you would be ready to explode when you fucked.

Yes, normally I am comfortable with her. But I'm a little on the edge, when fucking, since she is crying and all that. She loves bjs, but cant cum from them.

Hmm sounds good, Ill give it a try. Ill just but a bit and give it to her, she will get the idea, but that strapon idea sounds good. She have asked a lot if she can lick my poopy hole

maybe you're trying too hard too hard to do so?

Hey OP!
It is totally normal. I used to have this problem too. I had my firs longterm relationship when I was 21. After we had sex for the first time with my gf I could not com for more than a month.
It was probably some pscihological thing, but I got over it. Also it is much easier to cum without condoms. Try to convine your gf to use pills.
Just don't feel bad about this and have yourself enjoyed while sexytime. You will be able to cum. Don't worry!! ;)

I have to lie on my back with her on top and fuck her so hard my abs ache and when I stream my heart is about to burst. Rather fap

it happens occasionally. I had some of that issue myself. Fortunately I had a patient teacher -- The trick is this -- just deal with it, and make sure she has as much fun as possible and cums a lot; learn how to eat her out really well before you start on the fucking part and get her off at least once if not twice that way first, then again while you're screwing. eventually you will come. trust me on this. meanwhile your stamina will blow her mind. just keep reassuring her not to feel guilty that she's cumming and you're not because fuck it, you're having fun anyway, right? and because you didn't come yet, you get to fuck for longer.

hi gay

You sound homosex

Have you ever come to the realization that you gay?

DONT WORRY
I have the same problem. I'm 19 with a decently hot chick and after like a year and a half of fucking I still couldn't cum. Just recently I had her on her back with knees up and my cock almost all the way in and started pumping really fucking fast along with some dirty talk. Fucked her for a few minutes my sides hurt like a bitch but I endured it and finally came. It's was fucking great man I was using a condom too (she has a yeast infection. Real fucking bummer but I still hit it). Try pushing her towards you while you trust. I wish I could cum from a be tho. Go hard. You're not gay. I'm not even cut and it still takes forever these dudes just trying to scare you.

But you thought that fapping to traps doesnt affect your brain right?

i'll make this post.
hope anyone tells me im gay

you sound gay son

see a doctor

Don't listen to all those retards saying that you are gay. It's perfectly normal. Had the same issue. Google about it - there are plenty of good articles on it...

OP confirmed homofaggot

It's probably mostly related to anxiety, and maybe your going too hard too fast, you gotta try to take it easy as possible, relax, and foreplay, and start thrusting slowly at first and build yourself up.

Had the same problem. Try to lift her ass with your hands a little in missionary, that helped me.
Also, if you are using a condom, it might be worth trying without.

are you rapping your GF user? that's not good for your penis bro