Give me one good reason why the world shouldn't phase out all languages accept English

Give me one good reason why the world shouldn't phase out all languages accept English.

italian is so sexy

Because English is for niggers. The most speak language is Mandarin, You ameritard full of lard in your brain. Followed by Spanish and then English.

We also have an universal language. the Easiest one to learn, but amerilards are too faggots to accept it. Its called Esperanto.

>be talking about the English language
>don't know difference between accept and except

Because you still haven't mastered the English language.

You're really asshurt about this aren't you? But English is the hardest language to learn.

this

Not at all. But that's the only way OP would read it.

>But English is the hardest language to learn.
ever try to learn spanish or japanice?

with american education i doubt

Not it's not. Icelandic is one of the most difficult to learn if not the most difficult.

Chinese Mandarin is the most difficult language to learn you nigger. And yet is the most spoken one.

Spanish is a hell of a lot easier to learn. The problem is that English has a lot of rules and exceptions, we have words like they're, their, and there. Compare that to Spanish that has only one word for those three.

I probably should have said a harder language to learn, I would've thought Cantonese would be harder than Mandarin.

>"Give me one good reason why the world shouldn't phase out all languages accept English"
>"accept
I don't think you English good yourself.

This triggers the Yurofaggots.

Because, the best feeling in the world is this.

Travel to another country with friends, sit down at a beach bar/cafe or anywhere busy. Then sit there and talk shit about everyone that passes, any flaws they might have.

Its the best thing you can do in life. And the best part is that they have no clue you're trash talking them.

You're full of shit, you know that?
A simple google fucking translate reveals that all 3 are different in Spanish.

Because language influents the way you think and is a big part of culture and art.
Fucking commie. Why dont we just phase out english, since all anglo-saxon countries are shitholes full of uneducated retarda like OP?

I wasn't aware. I've always heard it the same way by every Mexican I heard say it, they probably just didn't care enough to change it.

japanese is a pretty simple language actually. sure they have some weird polite forms for words but standard japenese is pretty simple. pronounciation is pretty simple too, especially as a german since our vocals are pretty much the same (english speakers have it slightly harder). the only really fucked up thing is the writing system. if they drop the Kanji and Katakana and only use hiragana the language would be easy.

English allows for more emphasis, so instead of saying work make good I can say work is good for you so I don't sound like a degenerate Fuck

Because they have no education, it's the same here in the US dumb ass negros can't speak English properly

The literal translation would make you sound illiterate, I get what you're saying but to them it's the same.

Good morning retards. How hard to learn a language is depends on your already earned linguistic skills. For a european person it's easier to learn english than mandarin, since his native language contains most likely elements from latin and old germanic languages. Just like english.
I'd imagine it's way easier to learn mandarin for a kantonese chinese than for a german. There is no hardest language although having to learn a alphabet with several thousand letters might require a little more dedication.

You're right but you're still a faggot.

Yo OP, I think this faggot asshole is a pretty good reason

it's not a question of what should happen
we can't even get a country to agree on a president
how do you think we can get the whole world to agree on a language?

what does that have to do with my coment faggot?

There is a hardest language to learn, and it is called Euskara, spoken by the Basques in Spain.

Say that to my fucking face and not over the Internet faggot. I'll put you to fucking sleep you limp wristed bitch.

This is already happening xD language death is happening right now in every country in the world. Sure we may only have one language one day and since 70% of internet pages are in English only yes that might be the language.
But even then, it will vary xD British vs American English vs fucking scots.
And by the time we get down to one language we'll have borrowed so much from other languages that it'll be more like code-switching inbetween every word. Kawaii, Engarde, Pyjamas are not our words xD yet we use them even now.

a lot of europeans use english as a universal language. I'm not sure why anyone would be triggered by it, or what triggered even means in this context

But then again, I am an illeterate europoor, what do i know of the english language

fjårdi fjårdi blörk blörk blörk

>Esperanto
there's no Chinese in esperanto. Esperanto is for europeans. Idiot.

Kankerdraad is kanker