>this thread again

Ian Watkins

Genesis P-Orridge? homo but redpilled.

Lostprophets

Kozelek

>redpilled

Ian Watkins

scaruffi

Scammed naive fans via crowdfunding, has no talents but craves constant attention? Sounds like Amanda Palmer.

DAF incarnate? Maybe, at least from how they are in the band. But I don't think they're super conservative in real life. Could be wrong.

>p orridge
>red-pilled

I'm not into red-pill shit but I mean come on he goes by they/them/we pronouns he is anything but.

Morrissey is probably more like Milo than anyone else in music.

why are they so cute bros

>Morrissey is probably more like Milo than anyone else in music.
but Morrissey is talented

Ian Wantskids

Peter Sotos

Coil

It's weird how people are acting like Milo is a kid diddler.

maybe this was all (((planned)))

Yeah, """""weird""""

It was

>"I-I swear, I was just joking , guys!!!"

Milo is okay but his debate with Joe Rogan about atheism was a total cringe embarrassment for him. I firmly believe in *** but Joe Rogan made him look like a contrarian fool just with being more real about his opinion, and I don't even like Rogan,

Joe Rogan sounds like a wet paper towel next to Milo.

Actions are different than words, which is a concept liberals have a really hard time grasping. Milo said stupid shit but also said he agrees with the age of consent laws.

This is entirely different than Jerry Sandusky fucking little boys in Penn State locker rooms.

I didn't agree with Rogan but Milo just forfeited that debate, he's as confused himself

>literally posting Sup Forums
Fuck off, this is not music related. You retards have your own board, why do you always have to shit up the other ones?

roleplayers go back to Sup Forums

I'm not from Sup Forums you fat dumbshit.

That screen cap has been all over the internet. Kill yourself you faggot.

Milo likes playing devil's advocate for fun and to prove a point (and stroke his own ego). I doubt he ever gives his sincere opinion on things in public. Not a fan of his but this media outrage is the most preplanned thing since "fake news"

You mean all over Sup Forums

What other board here uses forced trips?

Rogan is just such an epic dullard I tend to discard his opinions. You can feel the difference in IQ between him and Milo. I don't remember the specific incident too well.

Rogan was dead wrong about obesity epidemic though. I remember that. At one point he actually went with:

>muh gut flora

No, literally not, considering I pulled that screen shot from a fucking Buffalo Bills off topic forum.

If you arguing that the media attack on Milo was not planned and calculated then you are dumb as fuck and belong in Animal Collective threads.

I feel like Rogan is sincere and means well. Even though I disagree with him on a lot, I know he means well.

The Jews marginalize a dissenting voice by slandering them sexually?

That's just crazy.

I do believe he is sincere about his opinions, and I agree with some of them. The humor part however is obviously (as with any comedian or satirist) a character he plays.

Pete Townsend

ikr he's just an enabler and advocate

based ian watkins

Again, please take your conspiracy roleplaying back to Sup Forums

He's thick.

Cee lo Green
Robin Thick
Milli Vanilli

Michael Jackson

You should take refuge in Russia from the evil lefty media.

That is true.

You should go die in a car crash.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. If only you were intelligent enough to not be ailed with it

lmao

Milo dindu nuffin.

Rogan clearly caters to a demographic for which he tries to keep it simple and wouldn't use a "fancy" word even if he wanted to. Milo is smarter and more eloquent anyway, but he really failed to make an argument in that debate, he even looked defeated really soon.

I mean, neither of them was right but Milo's shtick backfired on this one.

I'd have to relisten.

That was my first, and last, Rogan experience.

It blows my mind that he has a career in media.

wow, how will I ever recover from this epic humiliation?

He's not that bad. He just feels like a guy adjusting to modern life. He has a wide variety of guests and tries to be open minded but he is kinda thick.

his podcast is a decent friend simulator
some of his guests are interesting

Yeah, apparently getting diddled by a priest as a kid makes you a pedophile.

Thanks, Facebook uncle.

I don't like hanging out with stupid people. It's inherently frustrating.

>opportunist
>faggot
>completely insincere
sounds like your average p4k indie rock star

accept he's pretty honest about it. It's part of his charm.

P4k indie stars do everything possible to seem earnest and bohemian.

>It blows my mind that he has a career in media.
He's a decent communicator, he believes in what he says and has a strong personality.

He represents the simple man's opinion, even if it's garbage most of the time, it's usually better than liberals.

So is this milo guy a pedo or what? I agree with some of the stuff he says, but I can't support that if it's true.

Yeah, maybe so. I'm not a simple man, so I'm probably not his audience.

Milo is cool though. He like's a pop culture Voltaire or Oscar Wilde.

He's no RuPaul

Except pop culture can hardly be compared with high art

>He like's a pop culture Voltaire or Oscar Wilde.
Wow. Just fucking wow. I never thought I would see such a post like this that I would fucking agree with 100%

>He like's a pop culture Voltaire or Oscar Wilde.
little bit of warhol in there too.

>You can feel the difference in IQ between him and Milo.
Milo is a great bullshitter, but he says nothing of substance and constantly changes his already-vague viewpoints to fit whatever contrarian narrative works in the moment.

Milo is just your typical "I'm actually really smart but the reason I got average grades in high school was because I was bored so I got lazy" guy that seems to occupy the normier parts of Sup Forums. Knows a lot of surface-level information that allows him to BS for a while, but is clearly just winging it when someone tries to zone in on any one topic. These people can be great at sales and marketing if they're confident enough because it impresses dumber people.

Dave Mustard or whatever he's called

>Milo is just your typical "I'm actually really smart but the reason I got average grades in high school was because I was bored so I got lazy" guy that seems to occupy the normier parts of Sup Forums.
I'm old (for here). Almost everyone I know who is truly bright was not a good student.

And really, why would they be?

Diogenes was the Milo of his generation

He's a pedo apologist, meaning he thinks it's beneficial for kids.

sheer nonsense. just lowbrow muckraking.

Behold! An alt-righter!

>And really, why would they be?
This is the kind of meaningless, vague bullshitting I was referring to, thank you.

A lot of smart people get bad grades but I can tell you from experience, not because they're bored, but because they're just lazy fucks.

Not really, when he was talking about how it can be beneficial for a gay kid to be with an older man he was referring to a relationship he had when he was 17 years old. He tried to downplay the molestation he went through when he was 13 years old but I don't think he would ever argue it's okay for a man to fuck a 13 year old. His problem is he doesn't want to confront the fact that what he went through was something horrific that fucked him up for life.

>you have to go through the system goy

They latch onto the "your child is smart but just doesn't apply themsleves" platitudes from school and run with it in the long run.

>A lot of smart people get bad grades but I can tell you from experience, not because they're bored, but because they're just lazy fucks.
just sheer nonsense.

anything to discourage critical thought huh?

>a post from an hour later in the same thread

Sup Forums's really gotta stop larping

>>you have to go through the system goy

>"words are different then actions"
>*liberal says something*
>Sup Forums shits their pants

I mean, are you intentionally lying, or do you honestly think conservatives don't get triggered by words too?

>Milo said stupid shit but also said he agrees with the age of consent laws.

except he said I agree with them, but..., in a fucking damage control post he couldn't even pretend he wasnt a pedo supporter

>triggered by words
They get triggered by colors, guy.

>being incredibly lazy is actually good

>act like a vengeful cunt
>get people annoyed with your "I was just pretending to be retarted act"
>say something more fucking retarted than usual
>people tell you to fuck off

what part of this is a conspiracy, other than the fact that your feelings are hurt?

being incredibly lazy is going w/ the flow schlomo.

>the left are actually the fascists!

not apparently; actually. That will make u a pedo

accept half his career has been damage control, like what we are experiencing right now. Or all the ways hes tried to suck money out of his dumb fucking followers

but they totally fucking are.

And 'liberalism' is not the 'left wing'

It's a bunch of nonsense used to mask a hidden party's clandestine agenda.

This is the guy who scammed his followers by raising a lot of money for a "white scholarship" and then pocketed it, right?

Do any alt-righters wanna buy a nice bridge?

>I don't know what the left-right spectrum is based around but I have some nice memes about it

He was the epitome of jewy people using money/race/good looks to make himself famous

>His problem is he doesn't want to confront the fact that what he went through was something horrific that fucked him up for life.

doesnt Sup Forums give every leftist huge amounts of shit everytime some woman uses past trauma as an excuse for shitty opinions? Why are they all the sudden using this excuse for milo?