What is this even!? Seriously, how can this even be considered music??? I was born in the wrong fucking generation...

What is this even!? Seriously, how can this even be considered music??? I was born in the wrong fucking generation. Nowadays everything sounds like shit and everyone my age listen to it. I wish lived during the early 2000s when great artists like...

Copypasta in the making. Help me pick the perfect handfull of hacks. Artist I've gathered so far:
>Britney Spears
>Destiny's Childs
>N'Sync
>Vengaboys

CAW CAW CAW

yeah, it sucks.

we're living in an age of clandestine censorship.

It's not music. It's ooga booga into a microphone. If it wasn't for Jewish record execs and the guy's rich parents connections... you would never have heard his """"""music""""""

>Britney Spears
>hack

Not even. She's a pop musician, does that automatically make her a hack to you?

Copypasta doesn't start out like this. Usually it's a genuinely stupid or oblivious post that keeps getting reposted so people can laugh at it.

limp "the man" bizkit

that last sentence literally applies to taylor swift and many more artists though

You'r right, she might be to good for the list. I mean she gained allot of street cred when she shaved herself bald high on meth

Taylor swift is the same
not music, it's just product

>you would never have heard his """"""music""""""

>his
>applies to taylor swift
pick it

Ignoring the blatant racism and anti-semitism, this guy gets it. If this hack wasn't Spike Lee's nephew, it's very probably that we would have never heard anything about him.

racism? anti-antisemitism?
just words. they mean nothing to me. fuck yourself.

who else even raps similar to his style on ten day though? maybe he could afford a little more promotion but you cant pretend like his unique approach did get him some attention

Memes aside you need Linkin Park, Foo Fighters and Jay Z

Jay Z is to current, but Linking Park is on the fucking money!

holy fucking trips

also add me in the list of artists who are part of the current shitty generation

His only good song was that junk jam song lmao that was ok I guess. Kanye is better though.

>Album lush with references to the bible and Christianity
>Jewish record execs

. . .

Is this faggot trying to create a copypasta by asking the board what it thinks will be a better copypasta...
Nigga what

wow you're real fucking stupid

i dont even get who listens to chance the rapper. that shits so pussy and boring. its like more watered down than disney.

But acid rap was legitimately good.

Radiohead
The Strokes
Wilco
The White Stripes
Arcade Fire