How do you feel about Henry Cavill taking his dog on a plane for """""""""""""emotional""""""""""""""""""""support

How do you feel about Henry Cavill taking his dog on a plane for """""""""""""emotional""""""""""""""""""""support

Is it autisim?

I wish I could go everywhere with my dog

you user. get a psychiatrist to write you an ESA letter of recommendation

As long as you don't bring that into our country, you cunt, you just take that cunt anywhere you want to.

I want to do this
That way I won't have to have him wait for me outside places

you're a good cunt

>Cavill loves his dog so much he can't bear to be apart from him for 8 hours during a flight

>His dogs name is Kal

Holy shit, as if Cavill could not be any more based

Look at the top of his head.

Akitas are banned in several countries mostly in Europe. I wonder if the ESA gets around that

Maybe they chop up the ones they don't like, with a Makita

>emotional support

for him or the dog?

also, what's with all the quoties?

And then look at his face, jaw, chest, arms, legs and realize that you will never be as attractive as him.

dogs a best!

Why does Henry Cavill own an Akita, a dog breed that is very dog-aggressive and will try to kill any dog that comes into his territory?

Dr. Cavill, I'm TSA

>hand waves taking his dog as "support" to not pay the fees of storing it in baggage
>dog probably shits all over the plane and he gets away with that too

Akita's are fine you train them right. they aren't pitbulls that will just turn at any minute. plus he owns the american akita which was bred for looks and doesn't have the dog fighting lineage that the japanese akitas do

this desu

Why is he so fucking handsome and why can't everybody look like him.

Why do genetics have to fuck people more than help them.

based. dogs are great.

why can't plebs get away with this shit?

pssh, speak for yourself

Is his dog afraid to fly alone?