Why do famous niggers try to look white?

why do famous niggers try to look white?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejambalayamagazine.com/2014/10/11/passe-blanc-blacks-who-passed-for-white/
history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kim is Armenian, and thus literally Caucasian.

/thread

Everyone wants to be white most just don't admit it.

get your shit toghether user

It's called a tan you dumb piece of shit

No its called a nigger

I bet he thinks Italians and Greeks are white too. We be president now, you die soon

armenian = sandnigger = form of nigger

This:
thejambalayamagazine.com/2014/10/11/passe-blanc-blacks-who-passed-for-white/

Because they areven niggers!

You're still retarded you know. Pretending doesn't make you not retarded.

Neither comes from a culture that has created anything, both cultures depend on/ immigrate to white nations... Sound like niggers to me

ITT: the ever changing definition of "whiteness"

And im sure youve done oh so much with your life. Im sure you come from a very prolific family heritage over the last 100 years....

They can't even spell the Latin word "niger" right.

whiteness = not beeing a nigger

What we really should be discussing is why non-blonde hair blue eyed people are considered white, when in reality they have mixture somewhere down the line.

This is one of the 3 definitions I see so far.

And since you define being a nigger as having black ancestry, she probably does. So by your definition of whiteness, she is a nigger.

it's called evolution

so, case closed

That's not how evolution works you moron. If you can breed, it's the same species.

brown hair blue eye master race be gone germanfag we beat you in ww2 your genes are inferior.

and "inside" the species you evolve
Changes in the DNA that makes you superior
you understand this, or am I talking to a nigger here?

Im an engineer, I send my kids to decent schools, live a quiet ife. If you think entertainers deserve the amount of money they get, you need to die. Scientist creates life saving medicine, Jew who owns the company makes millions. Nigger throws ball through hoop, pay that boy. You are a slave, and these niggers aren't white.

What happens when someone looks like this, but has black ancestry? You claim she's white, even though she has black ancestry. Contradiction to your original definition of whiteness. Proof that I'm right here:Or let's take it further, Hitler had black and Jewish ancestry, (both negroid). Yet, you still call him white because you don't want to admit you were all fooled by a nigger.

history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

I wouldn't continue trying to argue with me, you've already lost.

now we talkin

>I'm a Jew's slave

Good that Nicol Richie isn't adopted...

Everyone has Nigger-ancesters but some evolve, that what we call white-superior-people
The rest is like... lazy gene shit
Look at all the nigger countrys, shitholes
socialdarwinism seems logical

>Everyone has Nigger-ancesters but some evolve, that what we call white-superior-people
Second contradiction. Same thing every time. You lose this argument. See:

Lol, I actually work for a company owned by a French family, my family is Scottish and French.

See:

What baffles me more is:
Why do famous (and not famous) whites always try to look & act black??

so everyone is not even a nigger, cause everyone has monad ancesters and monad is not a nigger?
further on: everyone is material! Everyone is energy! so..
hm seems everyone is equal, on a higher level
but fuck nigger, because hate is fun

>Youmadwhiteboi.jpg

for fun you idiot

I did, fuck that shit... Glad I've been sensible with my money, I'm moving to the US and going off grid, gonna stock up on guns, food, water. Where's the best place to go? Thinking Nevada, my kids will appreciate this choice later in life.

Btw I grew up in the states but left when I was in my early 20's, married a French woman, this country's in the shitter, how are things back home?

because nigger envy.