Now Sup Forums, show us the landmark of your home town. I begin, Malmö in south of Sweden

Now Sup Forums, show us the landmark of your home town. I begin, Malmö in south of Sweden.

Bucharest, Romania.
It wasn't enough that we are dirt poor, we had to build this fucking abomination.

Turning torso, I loved Malmo.
Has it been trashed by immigration? I remember sitting in the little cafe over by the wooden "beach" area.

Prague Castle

This fuckin thing

Prague looks nice and I've only heard good things. I will visit someday.

Malmö is definitely the main immigrant city, but southern Sweden was always shit so that's fine with me. Give it back to Denmark already.

Fuck Calatrava

plebs

bochum city, west germany.
some "artist" ripped off my city by making this piece of shit for 800.000€. now bums piss and shit inside. awesome art.

I like the fact that bums do their business in there

Leicesterfag checking in.

Scheepsvaartmuseum Amsterdam

Mine's a giant catfish and y'all niggas complainin'

I don't live in Uppsala but i live near it. Location: Uppsala. Building: Domkyrkan

i've been in amsterdam 4 times. and i love your main train station. it looks like a palace haha. and the fucking bike parking house next to it, is insane haha.

Looks like this pos in London

The Gateway Arch

take a guess where this is

damn, was it made by the same guy? seems like he was on tour building metal plates in europe lol.

looks gay, probably france or england.

My town is too little to have a landmark.

Biggest thing we have is this hospital built in 1859.

The landmark of malmö are the rapefugees and the progressiveness

Nah it is pretty gay tho, they just spent a fuck ton of money on putting bloody weeping angel statues to protest abortion around it

This building houses all of this towns welfare kings and queens. guess which town.

looks pretty nice

swindon

Hasnt crashed anything rly, most of them keep outside the central parts and the only bad thing is tax revenue is dropping. Basicly you pay tax in the city you live in and not where u work, so alot of the wealthier people move to nearby cities and the schools are getting increasingly worse aswell as other welfare sectors. City is fine though, its a smaller impact only butthurt rightwingers crying over muslim rapist invasion

Looks comphy as fuck if it was a psychiatric hospital

Stuttgart, neues Schloss.
Gruß nach Bochum

Richard Serra. Now you're cultured, you're welcome

You'll never guess mine

@catfish nigga mines a lionfish HAH.

It's pretty nice inside, cool af.

Inntel hotel Zaandam-Netherlands

ehm

I know. I live the closest to the museum I posted in the picture. But I can post 50 landmarks here of amsterdam. The only thing is, I'm getting tired of tourists. Its becoming one big museum here

Ontario, canada

here's an interior shot

yes,i think the license plates gave it away
but which city?

nope! guelph

daaamn, i was born and raised there but moved a while ago, you from guelph?

I bet, it would be pretty disapointing if it didn't look as nice as the outside :^)

Monument of liberty, Ruse, Bulgaria

And this is where they choose to wash their welfare kids.

Also got Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace and a couple skyscrapers that could count, but think this is the classic winner.

valencia, spain

very nice! no but I can google! lol

Don't really have one but I'll post this.

Flinders street station.

Fuck aarhus

Mont Saint-Michel, Basse-Normandie, France

I live in Genéts, a small town next to it

I' spent one day in malmoe and i really liked it. I remember a white church with no decoration and free tea/milk inside, t was amazing.

Honestly i didnt see many niggers of arabs around, but i spent there a just few time long time ago (2006 i guess). How is now?

god damn that's cheating :(

Birmingham if anyone wants to grab a coffee sometime

Yes indeed

guess where this is

İzmir, Turkey

What's the monument of Génets, though?

not really! I did actually try to guess but I couldn't so since I liked the photo I was curious! I guess I could have kept it to myself. my bad!

It's shit, he's shit, you're shit. Fuck you faggot

It's so small, there's nothing in Genéts m8, but I can see the mont saint-michel from my window

easy man, amsterdam

I wish mine was a lionfish, stupid catfish ass

this ugly thing, reykjavik

I think that's cool af

>ugly
you mean absolutely majestic?

Lol, sandniggers gonner nig

Is that a church?

Jealous.

skånefag, ni är en av anledningarna vi jämtar vill bli en självständig republik

novi sad, serbia

Albertslund, a Copenhagen suburb

our local power plant hosts concerts

Atmosphere must be pretty electric.

desi gari

doesn't produce power anymore tho

why do so many swedes browse /b

Yep. Last time I went there they got angry because I was high/drunk and talking to myself loudly. For the people my ass

[Insert water tower image here]

looks dystopian

Anybody from Belgium?
I'm gonna visit there in January and will have 1-2 days to look around, what do?

I'm from StL. It would be a perfect place to live if the city wasn't plagued by nignogs and shitty politicians

Queens, new york city

Las Vegas, Nevada

why would you live in a shithole city like that?

>he lives in Malmö
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beaumont, Texas.

Here's mine.

Britain in the 60s was all about building high rises. They're all an eyesore, bar none and turned the whole country against building upwards.
You find a lot of dystopian fiction based on living in these Brutalist abominations.

Fuck you man, that thing kicks ass

trump should nuke that shit

is it that dangerous?

big ass horse heads.
town has been run by the mafia for decades and is an ironic joke.

One of the many monuments in Venice- Risalto Bridge

Washington D.C., home to the world's largest penis

looks like a gigantic dick