>wake up
>see this looking down at you

What do you do, Sup Forums?

Do a 360 and continue sleeping

YOU MEAN 180 YOU FUCK

Checkd

newfags

Newfagging the newfag post

tittyfuck Nikki like there's no tomorrow and cum all over her face!

ur point being fgt?

she needs to feel my dick all up in her!

Hello there friend?

Would love to cum inside that mouth!

yo!

Nice pics you have there! Fan of nikki?

thanks, saved tons of her from b over the past year. big fan. cum many many times to her. rubbing my dick to her now too.

She's great! Total fucking cock slut too! What do you like most about her?

like her soft tits, and her big hair and slutty makeup the most. can picture her on her knees head bobbing up and down taking cumshot after cumshot in her mouth

any new pics my man?

>can picture her on her knees head bobbing up and down taking cumshot after cumshot in her mouth

Wow. That's a beautiful picture you just painted in my head, user.

This face was made for cum!

yep, made for it. what is the best pic of her you got dude?

I'd slap her across the face for being ugly

shut your whore mouth!

Have you seen these?

the newest of newfags. please leave.

Look at those thighs!

Looks good with the tails! Some thing to hold on to when she goes deep!

Well for starters i need to lose the morning wood so i can piss straight...then i need to get hydrated....then I'd fuck her.

nope those are new!! fuck me. she can wrap those round my head anytime!

moar new ones?!! fapping furiously to Nikki right now! she's gonna get my cum soon!

I like this pic a lot. You can really drink in her beautiful figure.

Imagine those legs wrapped around you?

id pull her head down and not let her back up again until she's gagging and puking.

same bro, seen that before. i cum to that one the most as well as the gold dress pic i posted above. seems we got the same taste! ha

kill that subhuman trash with fire

> she's gonna get my cum soon!

Post pics

Here she is dressed like a total whore. How many guys do you think she sucked off that night?

love these new pics! wow she's gorgeous. where you getting them from? how many more you got?

She looks delicious in the gold dress! Would love to rip it right off of her!

fuck, at least 5, maybe more?

well you gonna have to wait til I'm done with her hehe

And while you're doing that i would be cumming deep, deep, deep into her tight ass!!

got more dude?

>well you gonna have to wait til I'm done with her hehe

She's a super hoe, she can take two cocks with total ease!

wow she would be in a lot of discomfort! got easy on her you two… how about a light bukakke instead from the other anons here?

>fuck, at least 5, maybe more

At the same time?

>wow she would be in a lot of discomfort! got easy on her you two…

No way, man. She likes to literally get raped in bed, the harder and rougher the better! Pic related.

She's a freak!

yeah blowbang! keep the pics coming bro.

do you fap to her a lot too?

>… how about a light bukakke instead from the other anons here?

That sounds like fun. It would be an honor to drown her in cum with my fellow anons!

>do you fap to her a lot too?

Absolutely! My favorite though is fapping to her twitter because she posts some pretty nasty and lewd things on it! I also like reading what other anons think of her!

Fuck outa here

whats the dirtiest thing she's ever said there?

fuck I'm close to jizzing to her!

Damn. She's said a lot of things but one of my favs is her talking about letting a dude cum on her face or not. Pic related.

She has a bunch, i saved a lot of them. So many guys on her twitter trying to fuck her its hilarious.

do you got her on Facebook dude?

hey i remember this bitch. didnt some asshole send her his cock on her Facebook or something? came like a thousand suns to that shit. if i recall she didnt seem to mind it

No just twitter. But from what i can tell she rarely uses her facebook. She mostly uses instagram now.

You can't tell me this body wasn't built for fucking!!

Her instagram is blocked now though! It's really hard to get new pics of her now, and from what i can tell she stopped adding people on her IG too.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

You're gonna need a lot of water to take her on.

Look at that face!

What position would you guys most want to fuck her in?

fuck i came. she got my semen. thanks dude! gold dress pic and red heels and big hair

Another load she can add to her ever growing pool!! She'll be getting mine soon as well!!