Any tips to cure acne ? I thought it goes away one day, but now i'm 19 and its still there

Any tips to cure acne ? I thought it goes away one day, but now i'm 19 and its still there.

>inb4 rub cum in ur face

Don't use any products for a month. Rub your face in the shower water only to exfoliate.

That's what i do all the time.

bump

cut off dairy
lower fat intake
go to bed earlier and sleep through the night

Wash face with cold water throughout the day. Do not rub face. Pat dry with towel. Apply Retna A.

Go to a fucking doctor

Get doxycyclin. Kills your STD's and fucks acne too. Its great.

A good trick is to dab pimples with toothpaste; not the fucking toothpaste gel that's blue, just regular plain white toothPASTE. Leave on area for half an hour, wash face and repeat later on. It dries out the pimples

Why cold water?

Wash your face with hot water a couple times a day. Anything else just makes it worse.

rub semen on the pimples.
Rinse with warm towel 5 mins after.

Stop eating like pleb!

Don't breed

THIS!!!

I went to 4 different doctors and only the last one gave me doxycyclin.

After two month of using doxycylin I had NO acne anymore. And it is very easy to use. One pill per day.. boom! no acne anymore.

Downside is, that after one year I am not allowed to use it anymore. And now my acne is slowly coming back :(

Turn the shower to cold before you get out, tightens your pores.

Change your pillowcase often.

Shower, you faggot.

Scrub your face with soap, I use the shampoo lather that is in my hair already. Makes your eyebrows and facial hair softer.

If you sweat, shower soon.

Shower, you faggot.

That should be it...

Oh wait.

Shower, you faggot.

hydrogen peroxide plus

all that cold shower pillow case bs that other faggot wrote

Wash ur face you filthy animal

1: inspect your acne to see what kind of acne you've got, is it big red pimples or small colorless spots etc
2. jump in front a train for fast and relatively painless suicide

so switch to minocycline

kill urself.

This tends to be a common trend in this thread. Hint hint

I was like 22 when mine stopped. a decade of that shit.

Switch to bleach.

minociclina 100mgs once a day per 2 months and see results also i would recomend a cream like peroxide benzoil everyday or if its getting worse maybe VItamin A retynoid derivates is ur last choice sadly in the US u must go to see the doctor but basically tetraciclines are ur best choices. i'm a general practitioner

I stopped eating grain and gluten and it went away for me. Also stop eating added sugar.

You have to be able to get paid to get stds.

I had really bad acne, I was afraid to look at my self in the mirror it was that bad. I tried 6 acne products, and none of them worked. I heard about acutaine, and I knew the side effects were kinda bad, but I did not want to be ugly any more. after one month of my 6 month treatment my acne started to clear. After 4 months it went away compleatly. Now I still get a pimple (singular) every now and then, but it goes away in two days. This might help.

Isotetrinoina

Is the cure, but visit tour doctor

Thanks, I will read about it.

The problem here in Germany is: No doctor will ever give you the information "hey, use doxycyclin. many use it and it works" or "hey, switch to another medication" :( You have always try to force them to give you any meds. Or you need to switch the doctor like ten times, before you get one, that gives you the meds.

Not only with antibitics. Access to Psychopharmaca is even worse - even if you were tested positive by different doctors. I lost 6 years of my life because of this bullshit.

this
Wash your hands with soap first but dont use soap on your face. Wash your face at least 3-4 times a day. Get some regular exercise.

This is all shit advice mostly from people who haven't had acne
> hurrr was your face

Antibiotics guy is also going to be fucked after he comes off them for good since the acne will come back stronger than ever.

The best thing you can do is cut out sugar. Soda, cake, anything that is high gi like higher than rice. Just try that for a week and see how your acne calms down.

If you still feel the urge to nuke your acne like with antibiotics, use garlic instead. Fuck loads of real garlic if you don't have to be around people much(since you'll stink) and odourless pills otherwise.

There's other things but these two I am sure of. And also eat vegetables for fibre. Acne is a problem that originates in the gut. Remember that.

OP here, doctor gave me some pills but the side effects seem to be brutal.

I will tell you one thing, OP, acne never truly goes away. Depending on your eating habits, whether or not you lead an active lifestyle, your hygiene in general, and overall stress levels, you will most likely be dealing with acne well into adulthood. Just try to keep yourself physically and mentally healthy to the best of your ability, that's all you can really do.

DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE WITH YOUR DIRTY GREASY CHEATOS FINGERS!

Also sleeping on android clean pillow/ clean towel helpen keeping it in check.

Shower with warm water, Exfoliate and then rinse with cold water.

It suddenly disapeared in my 20''s leaving only the scars of scratched off pimples. So don't scratch them open.

- no soap, only water
- wash your face with normal temperated water
- drink a lot
- no juices
- avoid greasy food
- if it doesn't go away that way, just wait a couple of years

Depends on how good in which sector u r working.

Grow beard for a couple of months,
It stops you from touching your face directly
Beards are much better for your skin ,
Shaving is unnatural and makes you look like a faggot

Doctors just want your money. Never use any kind of product or pill. Just use hot water to open your pores and clean out the shit that gets clogged in them. It will take about a month for your face to adapt but it will be a permanent solution

It depends on the kind of zits you get. I get deep zits, and 5% benzoyl peroxide cream takes care of them all completely. I don't really know the remedy for black heads or surface zits though

Make a paste of rubbing alcohol and aspirin. Apply a small amount to acne and rub it in. Do this before bed and after showering and washing your face.

will nofap help or is it just a meme ? it gets better when i stop jerking off for a week

having shit-tier genes makes you look like a faggot, boyo

Jokes aside, rubbing cum on it could actually help to dehydrate it and clear it up.

Eat more veggies and protien, stop drinking soda and sugary beverages. Change and wash your pillow case every couple nights, wash ur face before bed

Accutane. Used to have very bad acne until I took that. Its a very expensive and kinda dangerous medication but it fucking helps.

Hey bud. This will be the best advice on this thread.

go to musclebond.is --- > order any accutane with bitcoin. Comes in the mail, anywhere in the world they ship to.

Sleep with a towel around your pillow and shower before bed.

Cum it is!

It will go away, but first you must become a wizard

Stop eating fatty foods, sugary drinks etc... start drinking plenty of water and high protein foods

If your acne is pretty bad and you're serious about improving your skin in the best way possible, take a look at the SkincareAddiction subreddit sidebar.

Alot of the suggestions in this thread only treat part of the problem, are completely false, or are dependent on your skin type. Please properly research before possibly making your acne worse.

Avoid acne cream since it has alcohol; use oil absorbing sheets instead. Wash face in the morning and after exercise with a white warm washcloth. Dry face off with a specific facial towel Decrease sugar intake. Drink water, never use your body towel. Drink water and get sleep well. Keep your hands off your face. Change pillow cases constantly.

Would aloe soften blemishes? Aloe cream

Literally 30 with acne still, tried all the old wives tales and horseshit being posted here, been to a dermatologist for years, been on pills, creams, scrubs, masks, diets, all that shit.
My advice is to try some stuff but go to the doctor and go from there with products that aren't full of shit, practice good hygiene but know that you might just be fucked like me and a certain % of the population.

Aorry fir my english. Avoid alcohol on your aki , not sure why anons think this is a good idea. Your skin needs to be moisturuzed, not dried out. Juat because xompanies tell yiu to do it doesn't mean its best practice
*Never rub your body towel onto your face

Wash your fucking face for starters. Just water will do. Jesus, do you acne fags not know basic hygiene?

And change your fucking sheets too. At least weekly. That includes your pillow case fuck head.

Changing pillow cases daily helped a lot for me. Or use a tshirt as a pillowcase for a day if you don't have enough pillow cases.

BTW, acne is caused by a bacteria living on the skin. The idea that a greasy face has anything to do with greasy food is utter nonsense. The 'grease' on your face is produced by glands in the skin and have nothing to do with the fat or grease you ingest. You get more zits when you have a greasier face but this is because pores get clogged.

Fuck that is terrible advice

It's hormones. Nothing you can do about it, 99% of the time it disappears after you get older.

Closes up pores, makes it less likely to get crap in them.

I've found the real secret for me.
Sleep more than 8.5h

I used to be acne riddled here's some tips to get rid.

Wash.
Eat healthy.

I guess this if its serious

Other thing to do:
>wash your face frequently
>you can wash your face with warm water (this opens the pores), wash it with soap, then cold water (close the pores)
>drink lot of water (detox yourself, cunt)

But, if its hormonal, or infection then you should see the doctor

being a cunt doesn't help when giving advice

Hey guys, pores don't have muscles in them. They don't open and close based on the temperature of the water you put on your face. Stop spreading this myth, please.

About the only true thing about water temperature is to not use super hot water. It can dry your skin out and compromise your moisture barrier.

change your pillowcase often

Switch to a vegan diet

sup im 23 and have had mild-moderate acne since i was 15. dude the ONE AND ONLY THING that helped me was drinking more water. your skin needs it to heal. ive tried Murad, Proactive and many diets to heal it but nothing worked. started drinking a shit load of water and it started clearing up in a week

I took Accutane last year and it completely cleared my acne, but since then it returned honestly gonna off myself, fucking 20 years old it's embarrassing, I'm not taken seriously because of it no joke

swim every day. the chlorine has an effect

Wash your face with soap and water and a washcloth twice a day.
It's called oil build-up. Wash that shit off, betafag

Remove your skin

Having bad hygiene doesn't help in literally any facet of life. You should've been taught this shit by your parents growing up.

Not my fault they did a shitty job.

How much harder is it to get girls if you have acne?

depends if the girl is sexually attracted to pizza

Accutane works wonders. For me at least. Everyone is different and if you go to a dermo, it's really up to them what they prescribe you. I used to have acne on my face and severe acne on my back. I took accutane for about 6 months and I stopped breaking out and what I had previously completely cleared up and Ive been acne free since.

Accutane worked for me but it just returned 6 months later rip

Yeah, wash your face. Try not to touch your face throughout the day. If you live by the beach, go swimming. The salt water is great for it.

>Turn the shower to cold before you get out,
take cold showers exclusively tbh

rosehipseed oil and argan oil are good

I've read accutane can give you depression. Wbu?

literally just grow up and itll go away

I had fairly bad acne when I was younger; I'm 33 now and I still get small outbreaks, but nothing terrible. For some people, it does get better with age; for others, not so much.

Shower regularly and when you do, wash your face with mild soap and warm water. Do this AFTER you've washed your hair with shampoo, as shampoo and conditioner can clog pores, resulting in further problems with acne.

Wash your towels, pillow cases and bedding regularly. I try to wash that stuff twice a week, whenever I have other laundry to do.

Lower your intake of sugar and alcohol, that's a big one. Try to eat a little better as well; less fast foods and sodium in general. Drinking more water does wonders for the skin as well, plus its just good for you in general.

When you notice a zit forming, just leave it alone, don't mess with it. Let it run its course and don't try to pop it unless it forms a white head.

For spot treatment, you could try something that dries the skin out; I've used tea tree oil to good effect in the past. Just dab a tiny bit onto a pimple before bed. Be careful with this though, if you use too much (or have sensitive skin) it can irritate the skin and cause redness.

Try using a very gentle moisturizer as well, after a warm or hot shower. This is a bigger deal during the winter, when skin tends to dry out and crack. Generally, just do this OR the tea tree oil thing, skin becomes harder to manage if you're doing both.

i've read that acne can give you hideousness. take your pick

Drink only water and lots of it. Limit or cut out all greasy food. Shower daily.

For me, most of it stopped by washing my face with cold(really cold) water after showering every moring and evening.

Stick your face in a hot vat of wax.

>It's testosterone. I am 42 and still have it.

Rub bacon on your face

Luckily mine has gone away and I'm 21. But yeah OP just wait till you get older, but if it's really bad. Buy cream that will reduce redness, wash your face everyday (probably most important) change your pillow sheets at least once a week as that shit gets covered in dirt and oils from your face.

Don't be a little faggot.

>i'm 19 and its still there
Are you retarded?

Yes it vsn, I nearly committed suicide after a few months stuff after suddenly experiencing severe depression.

It's serious stuff, but it works.