Frank Reynolds is a libtard

>Frank Reynolds is a libtard

Smdh.

good thing I dropped that shitty show a long ass time ago

I always though manlets were pro-gun since they allow them to kill people who would otherwise manhandle them

It's always funny seeing rich liberals with armed guards calling for the poor to be disarmed while claiming to be their champions.

>>

This just reminds me of that episode where Frank scares everyone into buying guns so he can make bank.

its just like the always sunny episode he has guns wants to sell them so he tells everyone guns are gonna be banned simple

Who gives a fuck what people do or think off screen?

He's 100% right though

This is a non-european faggotry board friendo

>implying anbody is going to listen to the political opinions of the penguin

Prove what I said was wrong Republican pro-violence gun toter

>support our congress praising themselves and smelling each other's farts all night

why are libs obsessed with the ar15

well he did become mayor.

The only people who should carry AR-15s are the Jews of Israel so that they may protect their people from the Arab Menace

How many times have they said the phrase "We are making history!" thus far?

When a man kills a lion with a rifle in Africa, it is the man's fault. When a man kills a queer in Orlando it is the gun's fault.

Logical.

Because it gets them votes from soccer moms

Dude we're all racists lmao

Well, guns are a force equalizer. They allow the physically weak to be on a more even footing with the physically strong. I wouldn't want to live in a society where women can't be armed, especially with the rising tide of Islam.

What will the idiots blame when Hillary bans AR-15's? (unless she gets a sack of money from the gun companies)

why are conservacucks and (R)-etards obsessed with the ar15?

>Democrats protesting in SUPPORT of a racist and tyrannical secret blacklist that violates several constitutional rights

Remember when the Patriot Act was controversial? Those were the days.

>conservative logic

kek

Guarantee he has no idea what an AR-15 is or what it looks like. I bet he doesn't know the gun control laws already in place as well. Most liberals don't. They just say ''we don't want to take away ALL your guns'' each time they ban something else. They all say that but they all want to ban all guns because they are scared of them because they don't understand them.

Things change.

I sincerely hope more faggots are gunned down by mussies.
Fuck them and their shitty logic.

bet he calls it a "machine gun" or thinks "AR stands for Assault Rifle"

the dems arent even punishing for an ar15 ban anymore... they know its completely impossible

there are over 3 million ars in civillian hands.. do you think all those just disappear when the pen hits the paper? fucking retards

It's funny, because every gun spree shooter was democrat.

Also, the AR-15 a shit.

>people think the AR stands for assault rifle
>they just can't say "semi-automatic rifle", same with "radical islamic terrorism"

all they have to do is make it so that if you are on the "no-fly", you are on the "no-gun" and it will make them happy.

They're not

You can stop now canada

His stance on crime is to divisive for him to be taken seriously as a national candidate. Gotham's demographics are significantly different than the nation as a whole.

And that terrifies me, because the No Fly List is absolutely broken as a system. Hell, even calling it a "system" is a stretch. There's no due process, no real guidelines, you can wind up on it for no reason whatsoever or even by accident, and you won't even be notified that you're on it until you do something that being on the No Fly List bars you from doing.

Hand guns are used in the vast majority of shootings anyway. It's just uninformed idiots spouting buzzwords.

Lol I read that in Franks voice

It sounds like a scam so he can inflate black market prices

>support your useless elected officials acting like lying BLM mongoloids. (who are also democrats)

This shit is getting beyond the pale.

It's all just virtue signaling at this point. Whether they well and truly believe it or not, they need to act like they do in the circles they work in.

non american here, i can understand your laws and tradition to have guns, but do you guys really need an assault rifle? is it really necessary to allow any private citizen access to that shit?

Yeah that's why all these Southern churches, Southern radio stations and Republican reps hold all those raffles for ar15s because they're totally not obsessed with them

shall not be infringed

Do people really need cars that can go over 120mph?

every american should have an ar15 some grenades and a bazooka so u can all kill your damn selves

Wasn't even an AR-15 that was used in the Orlando shooting
Assault rifles can't be purchased in the US so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

"shall not be infringed" written from the viewpoint of a relative caveman who could not have foreseen the untold horrors that could be packed into a single, modern firearm.

It's a sporting rifle you dumb fuck

>he says while regularly making excuses for the party who regularly violates 4th and 5th amendment rights

this.

no need for war, they will eventually wipe themselves out.

If you think setting a precedent that the Constitution only applies to things that were current when it was written then you should look up the importance of precedent in common law systems

>relative caveman

our founders were gentlemen and scholars. Better men than we are today.

Difficulty of life would not allow for anything less back then.

I doubt that was ever a consideration at all. The intent was quite clear: they wanted a civilian populace capable of properly defending themselves. That right there is timeless.

What kind of sport, game or target needs that kind of firepower?

Game and Target.

It's a basic semi auto rifle there's nothing special about it. No reason to ban or restrict it.

they don't even need guns for that, amerishoots are well on their way to destroying their own civilization. even without guns

fatass amerishits who can't do actual sports like to shoot squirrels and tin cans to feel some sort of accomplishment and badassery

>that dogpile
>flowery Sup Forumslack language

Dare I say the gun nuts were... triggered?

The Constitution was written to be an evolutionary document, while today's republicans consider it to be an immutable holy relic

>I'm an idiot who has no idea how the law works.

Well you should have just said so from the start.

Because it's the most dangerous weapon ever concocted by man and is basically handled around like candy at every gun shop around the country.

TRIGGER WARNING

The following is an excerpt of an article by a brave man who fired one and lived to tell the tale.

>It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon…The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don’t know what you’re doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

yeah, all the anti-gun proponents are so poorly educated about guns. so many of them think that fully automatic weapons are still legal.

guns have 1 trigger at least ;^)

It's amazing how many of you dumb cucks are falling for this simplest of decoys. When the true issue at hand is staring you in the face.

The Obama Administrations complicity with any and all acts taken by muslims.

the FBI could have stopped all this nonsense, very easily. If not for one thing: Obama.

After a shooting some symbol needs to be destroyed for them to go back to sleep, like the crusade against the confederate flag last year.

Gets me every time.

i'll never understand amerishoots obsession with guns, you guys just let any fucker buy one and hope for the best

Why wouldn't you want to own a gun?

It's sick and we're trying to change it, but the trumpheads just laugh and point at brown people like always. Sadly they are the majority.

it's essentially barely different from a hunting rifle. regardless, the citizenry needs the capability to arm themselves to protect from tyranny, something europeans know nothing about because they're so used to being cucked.

Wait was he hit by one an survived or did he just fire one?
>temporary form of PTSD

Being subjected to the wills of a majority of dumbasses with R's behind their names is a type of tyranny

Well it's been working out pretty well for us so far, statistically speaking. 80 million legal gun owners and the number that actually use them to commit crimes are negligible by comparison.

The problem with gun violence in this country would be solved much more easily if something was done about key urban areas that coincidentally happen to have a large percentage of a demographic known for shooting other members of that demographic.

that pussy ass bitch simply just fired one

>muh NRA talking points

Good gun goy

I understand not banning the rifle, but give me a reason why some one on a terror watchlist can get an AR-15.

He just fired one. A journalist by the name of Gersh Kuntzman.

because they can fucking kill many people very easily.

the thought that i can just walk down the street and some mentally ill fucker or even just a guy having a bad day can pull a gun out of his coat and blow my brains out isn't very settling.

I'm sorry if I don't want my fellow gays to be disarmed because one Muzzie goes haywire.

there are lots of non-Republican gun owners (myself included), not really a valid point

>libtards think the AR15 is any more dangerous than most other guns

top kek

He's right, there's no reason to have an assault rifle unless you are police, military, etc.

Good thing assault rifles are already banned then

What's up with you liberals and constantly expressing your thoughts that you can "literally just kill anyone"?

You guys are fucking psychos.

Btw, with that logic, you should ban knives too because any fuckwit and walk into a mall with a knife and take 5+ lives before he's taken down.

only retarded neo-cons think it should, and that's just because they're NRA shills. I don't think anyone who's not a politician thinks people on a terror watchlist should be allowed to ban guns, the problem is that the Democrats aren't proposing -just- that, they're of course going to roll it into some catch-all bill that bans people on the terror watchlist from buying guns and oh, also, literally nobody can buy anything that falls under our newly updated definition of "assault weapon"

I'm talking about more than guns, honey.
(R)etards fuck up a lot of shit for a lot of people who aren't white and rich.

It's more an FBI/CIA incompetence thing.

Gun crime is a meme. If you stay away from black people you'll never have a problem.
Because a terror watchlist is an unofficial list of people with no specific criteria, that's kept secret, and you don't get any due process in the matter.

The terror watchlist is itself a weirdly extralegal thing. No oversight, no due process, just people with Muslim-sounding names being told they suddenly have less civil rights than the next American because _______.

Not anyone's problem you aren't white and rich.
Go to Iran if you want brown turdblossoms for neighbours.

I don't know man, it kind of freaks me out too. It's like the first thought they have when imagining what it would be like to own a gun is that they would just up and shoot someone. Then again, the Orlando shooter was a registered Democrat...

The problem with terror watchlists and no-fly lists is that they're completely arbitrary.

I would support banning guns for people on those lists if they had actual guidelines and metrics to follow to be on the list, but as it currently stands the government can just put you on one of their super special arbitrary lists and suddenly you can't buy guns.

Once again, it's just a problem with giving too much power to the incompetent government.

If this guy had been alive in the hunter/gatherer days, he would have been picking berries with the women.

And of ALL THE FUCKING THINGS for Dems to stage a sit-in for it's this.

Not extending SNAP benefits, not single-payer, not something that would actually help the majority of this country.

The government would be competent if you quit electing (R)etards to "fix" what isn't broken.

>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)

Keep dreaming, yurocucks :^) I'll just stay over here being richer and more fre than you

Do you really want to live in a country where you can have your constitutional rights revoked because the government decides to put you on a list, completely outside of lawful judicial process?

This is why alt-righters call liberals cucks. You're just handing over your freedom pussy to get fucked by the big black dick of totalitarian bullshit.

Confirmed for never firing a rifle, much less a pistol, in your life.

Don't you mean (D)umbasses? They're the progressives always trying to fix something that isn't broken.

Like gun legislation. Gun crime is at an all time low with the majority of it being gang related and suddenly it's a problem.