Can someone explain why there are so many Australians in Hollywood?

Can someone explain why there are so many Australians in Hollywood?

We get them for really cheap

qt women;manly men

excellent shitposters

brazil imports impending

Discount brits.

can someone explain why she isnt in my mouth?

Because aside from their top level bantz, they are in better physical shape than their amerifat counterparts.

Is she the chick from Night Manager? She rocked that short hair cut.

Because they live in Hell, desperate to get away from all the things that want to murder them.

Who is this long necked bitch?

>1.90m
>6'3ft
How smelly do you think her feet can get?

because she would have to bend down

Versatility. Because Aussie media is saturated with Hollywood and British programming an Aussie can do both accents with ease whereas most North American actors will struggle to do a Britbong accent because of the peculiar nuance of the letter "R", among other things.

This too.

Australia has a terrible film industry financially speaking.
I heard a story that Chris Hemsworth, obviously trying to earn some brownie points once picked up a sandbag at the end of day's shoot and was told off by one of the Teamsters, because apparently that is non-union work or something.

In Australia actors fucking lug equipment like chumps.

most of them have (((friends))) and (((family))) in hollywood

I live across the road from a beach in Aus, pretty small town, been here 10 years and never seen 1 snake still. Pisses me off, I just wanna fucking see one. Spiders are everywhere tho, cept still haven't seen a damn funnel web. Some kid from my town got his quad bitten off by a shark a few months ago tho so there is that as well.

How far up north are you?
Do you get tiny lizards in your bathroom? climbing up your walls?

>ywn be her sissy slut manlet that she parades around town and humiliates
;_;

feels bad man

Another reason is because most American male actors are no longer manly because of Jewish genes or liberal conditioning. Australians are taller as well.

>pseudo British accents
>more masculine than their nu-male American counterparts
>cheaper

>tfw she locks up your cock when she goes off to shoot films and sends you videos of herself masturbating to get you all built up for when she returns and holds you down and rides you

If DWTS is any indication, they bring in the Aussies because they are cheap and look American.