Miocic gets KTFO

>Miocic gets KTFO
>Ovareem headlocks him
>Miocic taps out
>Ovareem releases him
>Ref has them keep fighting

Question, if the races were reversed, would the ref have let Overeem off the hook for tapping? If Overeem was white and that was his hometown, I guarantee you the ref would have stopped the fight after the tap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iAg2IywPvo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He never tapped you double nigger. JoeRo said NO

fuck off he tapped with his hand

The answer you seek isn't here

Nice try Alistair, we all know you goofed

Sure thing horsemeat fuckface

dude just get over your reem love. Didn't show anywhere that he tapped.

You could see it right there in the replay, Miocic taps Overeem's arm. Joe Rogan jsut plays it off as Miocic trying to get under Overeem's arm. But I guarantee you if the races had been reversed Rogan would not have made that excuse.

k

Show us when he tapped please:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iAg2IywPvo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m

He is baiting you, don't even engage him.

stipe was knocked out on his feet overeem is true champ

3:29 mark, Miocic taps on Overeem's wrist

>gasses out his arm
>runs away like a bitch

Is there a bigger cuck in the UFC, figuratively and literally?

Gotta respect Reem tho. Was on a bad path with obvious steroid use that was degrading his health. Since he got popped the dude has actually slimmed down and gotten much better.
He obviously got into DBZ, they explained it pretty well when trunks fought cell. The big muscle mass slows you down and tires you much quicker. A good fighter is a more efficient fighter.

3 hours till sparring, pumped as fugg lads

Anyone else not like Steepay as a champ?

He feels like a really plain fighter and a cringey doofus outside the octagon.

Reem is my main boy, but I would easily take Werdum, Cain, Junior as Champs over My-ochich

Him being a doofus is part of his charm, he's like if Matt Hughes wasn't a sociopath.

Anyone here practice MMA or all just watch?

I practice wrestling, clinch and jew-jitz in the bedroom with my gf

>mfw people from last thread dont realise jon is bigger than stipe

Same. Tied her up and slowly convinced her to let me slide the dick into her rectum. Had to let her snot some coke but eventually she let me go the whole 6 inches. Came like a motherfucker.

What else would he tap with

U MAD BLACK BOY

Post good quality artwork of YOUR BOY

First KO punch was /heem/ sleepy.
Following punches were trying to send Reem to the Shadow realm.

>gets attention from the media with all these inserts from his childhood life and whatnot
>gets on the main card because he's spoiled even though he's an amateur, opponent is humble and knows he doesnt deserve being on a main card
>makes drama during the fake weigh ins, doesnt shake hands and screams at the crowd like he's top 10
>gets wrecked without landing a hit
>hugs his oponent and tells him "dont let anybody tell you you dont deserve to be on the main card"
>almost cries during the post fight presser

tldr