white walkers rule, dragons drool edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10560960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon

Tell him what you did to her. TELL HIM!

Azor Jon

Slags

Is there anything that the White Walkers fear more than dragons?

Banefort?

HeartsBane?

What exactly are DnD doing here?

That was confirmed not sophie, no?
K E K

>I could carve her heart out
>THE WOMAN IS EVIL, SHE'S A MOTHER OF DEMONS!
what happened

why would jon care about the child? i dont understand the significance of him knowing or what sort of reaction he would have altogether

Fuck this guy. Mel didn't do shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING STOP IT

strawpoll.me/10560960
strawpoll.me/10560960
strawpoll.me/10560960

nth for cia x salsa.

Name a better pairing?

A giant riding a dragon while having a direwolf on a huge yoyo like contraption its slinging around.

Even more so if the direwolf has a valyrian steel sword in its mouth

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(99% likely to be final scene of the season)

YOU JUST KNOW

Was exterminating House Baratheon part of Melisandre's plan? She's pretty much set it all up for Daenarys's invasion. Renly would have beaten Stannis if not for the assassination, and from there he would have a clear path to take the throne (had the stormlands, the reach, and the north, the riverlands would follow the north and dorne sure as hell isn't siding with the Lannisters)

plot armor

Jon strikes me as the sort who would care about a child being incinerated by one of his confederates.

We love them.

Jon Snow

Stannis killed her and Davos knows it.

>why would he care?
bc jon's not a monster who would agree with burning qt little girls alive

A Dragonglassnado.

>Bran learns about TOJ and Jon's true destiny off screen
>Jon, alone buries Rickon in his spot
>Jon hears a faint voice in the darkness
>"Jon"
>He follows the voice deeper and deeper into the crypts
>"Jon"
>He passes Ned Stark's tomb, his brother's, his sister's
>"Jon"
>He finds himself infront of Lyanna's statue
>"Jon"
>Sees Bran beside him
>Bran touches Jon
>We finally see TOJ
>it ends with Howland asking Ned what will become of Jon
>"Is he....?" asks Howland
>"Aye"
>"What if Robert finds out?"
>"He can't, I'll raise 'im as me own"
>"But what of your honor, Lord Stark"
>"I promised, Howland, I'll have 'im as me bastard, a Snoh"

>A black hooded man, on a grey field, within a fiery tressure
Hooded man with fire rising behind him
>Lord Banefort spends the War of the Five Kings as a prisoner of Lord Jonos Bracken,[1] and he is probably freed when the Brackens submit to the Iron Throne after the Red Wedding.[9]
Was getting caught part of his plan?

>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel

So many kills

new characters when?

Tell him what Stannis did to her. TELL HIM!

do you think indians think GoT is real like how they think WWE is real?

see

I don't think there's any evidence in the books that Yar/Asha is bisexual but she does seem like the kind of woman who would indulge herself.

This might be my favourite moment from the show. Look at Birgitte's acting, and look at that kid with no eyes. FUCK

OTP
He was the best she could ever actually get.

>Get a fucking GIANT
>Literally learn in siege of THE WALL that giants SHITS on ranged combat
>Don't do anything to priortize it
>That super clowny caging

When they say Dany has 100,000 Dothraki, are they all fighters or what?

Cause a Khalasar includes women, children, the old, the sick and slaves too right?

Stannis didn't wait to storm Winterfell because the winter would trap him at the wall.

Sansa and Jon went to all the houses and fought Ramsey without a blizzard in sight.

what the fuck, anons? Did the Mannis die for nothing?

nth for stannis cameo

All Offscreen.

did poo just come out of that guys head, because it definitely looked like poo

who says he's dead?

it's the designated shitting wall

this was almost a perfect proper intro to the Night King but that fucking ice cracking sound when he turns his head... WE FUCKING GET IT, THEY'RE ICE PEOPLE, FUCK

u used to call me on my north pole

late night when u need my lug

D&D went from more realistically telling us how long it takes to get from Winterfell to KL in the first episode to having characters teleport all over the place as if they're popping down the shops half a mile away.

>"the north will be yours"
>mfw he kept his promise

Dd you forget Stannis burned Shireen to stop the blizzard and melt the snows?

I think GRRM said she's not gay or bi in the books, unless he's forgetting something. Really don't care though.

What lead you to believe he died?

just from whats been shown of the dothraki riding with her its warriors.

Still its alotta fucking dothraki so no telling how vulnerable the women, children, and those that stayed back at the holy horse shit city are now

>inb4 Dothraki finally arrive in Westerios and get butfucked by the cold and no resistance to diseases

Which character at this point as the most ridiculous plot armor? It's either Jon or Dany, right? But then again I feel like Arya as developed some thick plate.

Why are the giant scenes so bad? All the wall siege giant scenes was awesome.

no one cares about or wants realistic travel times but autistic faggots like you.

Northern Lords crown Jon the bastard over Sansa

LF broke his promise

How can anyone doubt this man. I'd feel so safe by his side.

Indians also have fantasy novels the only difference is that they worship them.

How do you think GRRM works it out in the books? Does he get a tape measure and work out how many miles it takes from one location to the next and then work out how much progress they would make each day and then go from there? Seems awfully time consuming.

Arya kills Jaime too confirmed. It's the big shocking twist/death of the season.

stealin it

Have you watched the season? Bran could see into the fucking throne room. He could see the ToJ. He can see anything in the show. It's not like the books where he's limited to warging and seeing through weirwood trees.

Jon, Dany, Cersi, Arya, Jamie all have a fair amount of plot armor.

Honorable mentions to Tyrion, Brienne, Sam

Arya's is stupid and completely unjustifiable. It's Walter White level plot armour.

dothraki better start knitting some fucking sweaters, that entire army seems to not have any shirts

i wonder if they have even seen snow in their lives? does it snow in the dothraki sea?

>ywn follow the One True King Mannis into glorious battle against impossible odds and die a nameless hero

no everyone does except retarded faggots like you

he didn't promise she'd be queen. he got her home back for her. and everyone knows jon is a beta and sansa and cia will be controlling him as their puppet king anyways.

Man, I wish Renly would have just won. He'd give Joffery to the north and fuck all else, be good for alliances, smirkfu would have lived forever. Truly a golden age.

this

people complain about all the filler in the show but then they complain about everyone teleporting

do you faggots really want to watch scenes of these characters traveling and riding on horses that ultimately serve no purpose?

>with lightsabers

Tyrion, Brienne and Sam actually has the most plot armor

Tyrion because its fatman's fav
Brienne because mah stronk wimmiz
Sam because its fatman self insert

I think it was mentioned it cools some in Essos during winter but nothing like Westerios.

Its pretty much like going from Florida during winter to Maine in winter

Atleast he can type her name instead of calling her Khaleesi.

Well for one, Jon knows Mel is a slut n is not to be fully trusted

Plus I think he'd care about a child being burned for no reason

Why doesn't he just kick that little brat off the throne and take Bear Island for himself?

It would be a bit weird if GRRM had stuck a fucking weirwood tree slap bang in the middle of the throne room. Arys would've burned that shit 15 minutes into his reign.

He promised the North would be hers, how is the North hers if Jon is the actual King and she's not the Queen/Lady/Wardeness of Winterfell or in the North?

>sansa and cia will be controlling him as their puppet king anyways.

Sure they will m8

she is still so fucking hyped the Mannis survived

Delete this. Kahleesi would never laugh at a dying man.

>why do the main characters have plot armor wtf???

>My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder's bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter ... but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done. My son is home.

we never got to hear Based Manderley's speech

Sansa did feel safe with him until the whole Ramsay thing. But knowing Sansa bringing an entire army for her probably isn't enough to forgive him.

fuck, meant for

Weak men...

Danny Reece

Who else is planning to use Sansafag tears as fap lube on Sunday?

SHE LEANED INTO IT!
she wants him. the absolute madwoman.

hes just resting

If Littlefinger could get him alone it could be a maybe.

Problem is Jon is surrounded by loyal warriors that can smell a bullshitter like Littlefinger a mile away

>we will never see lord too fat to sit a horse

FUCK
YOU
D
&
D

>Dying

I want just ONE more scene in this place

This