I'm 18 and failed high-school what next Sup Forums should I kill myself

I'm 18 and failed high-school what next Sup Forums should I kill myself...

That's probably for the best

find yourself a hobby and conquer the world!

How do you fail high school?

Still in 9th grade

Adapt and survive pussy boy...

Pick up a trade. Electrician, carpenter, block layer, etc. You can make good money if you're willing to work for it.

learn wielding or trucking.

school is waste of time.

Go get a GED if you are willing to work for it. If your moral compass is fucked there is always illegal shit.

Trades are the way to go, don't feel bad about failing high-school I never graduated, I have an iq of 153 and work as an electrical engineer. You can do anything!!!!!!!

Thanks user I have a very high IQ too. You have no idea how much this helped.

You've been held back 4 times? How?

Didn't do anything because of terrible anxiety and mental illness

>> electrical engineer
>> can't pass high school education designed so that even the stupidest kid can pass so they can cash in on them.

Pick one

Really depends how bad you failed. You think you can retake and pass? Do you still have some sort of interest in studying?
Else go learn some manual labor job, plumber, electrician, bake and stuff. The pay is better than most jobs. I here work my ass off as a network eng for a lousy pay.

Read the post above yours dipshit

Snap out of it. Life goes on.

And you haven't seeked help after 4 years?

>seeked

No I missed a shit ton of school for being addmited to psych wards. Mental illness isn't necessarily curable.

kekd

Just snap out of it.

The only way to snap out of it is to kill myself...

Then do it fagget

Nah, you'd be dead and unable to think, much less snap out of anything.

Fail high school, impregnate middle school... Work shitty job for rest of life

du u wan to fite me u dub faget?

B8

As a high-school teacher student I say that failing in school doesn't mean failing in life. Alot of people are in high position jobs and had a hard time in high school. You can study afterwards or just go nuts in a corporation that will find you as a reliable resource.

The only people I know who failed highschool were the kind of people that you expected them to.

I graduated and I was homeless when I was 18, bouncing from couch to couch, backyard to backyard.

Fucking smarten up and get it done. Looking back after all the years out of college and in the workplace, highschool was a walk in the park.
I can't even imagine how easy it is today, considering schools are becoming hugboxes.

if your jump to conclusion is to kill your self, then by all means.. faggot...

Obviously. Holy crap you are a dub faget.

Actually the curriculum is more advanced then it used to be even though everyone is a PC pussy

Stop sulking and move on. Get a GED. It'll be faster than retaking your senior year. GED's are just as good as diplomas for real world jobs and also acceptance to schools granted you don't fuck off on your tests, if you have request to retake them as you are refocusing your life on schooling.

Source: Dropped out at 19, got a GED, went on to 2 graduates in the time it takes for 1, and now I'm working for you in government.

If you're disabilities are as bad as yiu say they are and kept you from finishing school,why not just go to social services and apply for disability?

50% of tests I take say I'm autistic and im diagnosed as psychotic yet I still don't qualify.

Op I can garuntee you are definitely autistic

Why kill yourself? Youre 18 my dude. Youre a little behind now, yeah, but if you think about it people who are double your age are only 36 which isn't even old at all, they've been an adult for almost as long as you've been alive believe it or not. Theres so much time for you to get on track towards the life that you want to live. Don't even sweat it my dude

You have those test results?

Not actually real test I'm just missing one fucking criteria for being considered autistic.

According to my psychiatrist and psychologist

U seem like Ur full of shit but if it helps
>go to doctor
>get copy of results that states Ur autistic/phyco W.e
>take it to social services
Source - I'm a case worker
No case worker will ever turn yiu down if you have a.doctors report

Samefag here, seriously, get yourself a cute loli gf somewhere in the 12-14 age range, g GED then an entry level job in a field that has potential for promotion, work on on degree over time. Have kids, live the American dream 19th century like, unless you're not white all will be fine. Killing yourself is dumb, when were on the verge of a mass nigger genocide

I told you fucking retard I've checked I "function" well enough that I don't need it according to the state.

>nigger genocide
>literally telling op to live like a nigger
Ok then

Where can I find this loli gf without meeting Chris Hanson

Then you're just a lazy peice of shit with nothing going for himself
Have a good rest of your miserable life you dumb fuck
>can't even pass high school because of a made up symptom
Fucking kek

I'm not going to justify myself to you. Thought disorder look it up.

>I told you fucking retard
Says the autist.

Hell ye boi

>Says he's not going to justify himself
>continues to try to justify himself

>autist on Sup Forums
>no fucking shit

Whats your most favourit thing to do?

What distracts you the most?

Find what these are and turn them into a job.

You're Welcome

yes but do it right

Nither across your neck is practically painless

You mean electrician? Engineer is reserved for people who aren't either A. Lazy fucks
Or B. Retarded.

knife in stomach if ur a man

How the fuck did you manage that-- did you just never show up?

You have any younger family members that are female, start being extra nice and give them more attention. they'll want to hang out more or invite you to shit, you have to have a car, it's the ultimate 12-14 yo pussy getter, offer to dive them places. Once you get their trust, mine them for cute friends, they'll start telling them how nice you are and shit. Lots of dudes fucking lolis only the fucking idiots get caught

Then forget high school and focus on getting the treatment you need. You will go absolutely nowhere until you get your mental issues treated.

do you realize how many billions of people there are in the world who have never even set foot in a high school and aren't killing themselves because of it?

Only a 7 year old cousin. Im bad with little kids but preteens love me because I look emo

Speak for yourself, baby boy. I graduated highschool.

Trade school

Yeah, but those people aren't too fucking dumb to pass high school. They are just legitimately under privileged unlike American under privileged where its fucking oppression because you see more white people than black people on TV outside of handcuffs.

Second all of these. Get a trade. People are always going to need doors made, pipes fitted, roofs fixed, carpets laid, rooms painted, furniture made, cars repaired, lighting installed, walls built (see: Donald Trump), concrete set, roads built etc etc.

Or if you're too stupid, try being a plasterer.

jesus this board is now just a giant reddit hugbox. Probably should just end it op

As a side note re: mental health, trade work environments are the best for bringing you out of your shell. The rough banter and workplace bonds do wonders for confidence and self esteem, let alone overall happiness.

thanks for making me regret attempting to be positive about your existence. your guilt trip is more disgusting than your mental illness. you won't be missed.

wow you've sorted your life out quick

Ahhh now this is the Sup Forums I remember

Not OP faggot. You might be just as dumb as him though.

yeah? well the nigger store called, and they're all out of you.

(op) nah but close

Get yourself a GED. Then get a job working for US. Or a county manual labor job like parks and recor wastewater treatment. Decent wage, good benefits. And if you stick with it your young af, you could retire at 50 with a really good pension

I'd rather be a wanted nigger than a useless one left on the shelves like your retarded ass.

Drop out and become a trash man

Get a GED like me.

>nigger confirmed.

7 might be too young, I'm not judging if that's your thing. But Id keep it in the 12-14 range, best IMO. Try volunteering with troubled teens, make up a bullshit story about your own experience, actually works to your advantage that you look emo. Find a quiet girl, cause you know she won't say shit to anyone. Foster a codependent relationship and fuck that tight puss. Everybody wish they could find their preteen soulmate

that shitty hopeless life

prostitute yourself user if you think you are so low

Yes but make sure you die in a good old-fashioned happening

You know user you are a sick fuck... I love it!

You cannot fail high school.

You can take and extra year or two.

Or you can take the GED course at your local college and take the GED test.

Failure in school is a lie
The instructors can fail you
You can fail yourself
But if you truly want to succeed, you will find a way.

thanks oprah

Death by laxative?

Creative. Probably edgy teen.

enroll in community college. work on campus, get a part time off campus. take minimum units required for full-time status. get pell grants and free tuition (depending on state).

I was inspired by my recent trip to India. I could eat like 5 or 6 boxes worth and find a nice street to shit upon.

You think if a petition got enough signature President Trump would consider lowering the age of consent to 14?

No America has a very weird taboo put around sex worse then the normal amounts of taboo it has in other places.

op is zach

Why not just grab them by the pussy

OP looks like leafyishere

HISSSSSSSS

The reptilian brotherhood is pure fucking cancer... Also HISSSSSSSS

Yes, definitely.

Every fucking time... Every fucking time I make a thread this faggot shows up.