Alright i just ripped some guy off on Craigslist and now hes outside my house trying to kill me what do?

Alright i just ripped some guy off on Craigslist and now hes outside my house trying to kill me what do?

let him end your suffering

Wtf you sell him Sup Forumstard?

Kill him first or seduce him. Easy peasy

If from country that didnt put a man on the moon call the police and wait 45 mins for them to show up

if you're going to be a jew atleast trade fair

why does he know where you live?

Cut him up with kitchen knife. Dont kill him, just change his physical appearance for the rest of his life

no

A phone that didnt work

so why'd you tell him to come to your house to buy it, genius?

I dont wanna snitch im from da hood

It was a trade

You were dumb enough to do this at your parents home? You deserve your punishment.

I cant theres a police station across the street

I wasnt tyrna scam him he just didnt read the ad right

kill him

your honestly right

I cant

Shit guys i should have done it at my own house i fucked up big time wtf do i do???!!!!!!

who says so

How big and black is he? Is your dad home?

hes blad and he had those wierd bumpy scars on his arms that aids patients have

i have a polices station across the street from me

Nigga you saying you're scared of Micheal Stipe? Knock this fucker out.

>I'm from da hood
In that case pistol whip him with your 9 ...ma' fuggle

Get daddy to save your widdle punk bitch ass. Grow a set of balls you first world piece of shit. Your grandparents probably died in wars. Look at what they were fighting for. A spineless little coward who hides in his room when heats on. You arent even worthy of this insult you deadbit little bitch

Fucking Kek

Get fucked nigger. I hope he rapes you and then steals all your worthless shit

fuck them
Just do it silent, put him in your car, and berry him vertical in a Forrest/dessert, or melt him

Get fucking AIDS

i dont have one

>berry

no help

i dont have a car

shit he might

just keep shitposting on the internet

Take a pic of him outside Ur.house and upload
We'll go beat him up for u
We got Ur back dawg

That would be heilarious

See, you obviously can kill him, you are already a Nazi, and he has aids. Work it out

well you are fucked

Why vertical?
Asking for a friend...

HAIL-arious

Give him the money back dumbass...

Seriously guys how can i check if hes still outside?

pics or it didn't happen faggot.

> I dare you to break my 400$ reinforced door motherfucker

Then shoot the shit out of him

it was a trade he wants his stuff back but he was acting all crazy outside screaming and shit idk what to do

why at your house though dumbass

If that's the case then you need to take your beating. You got caught and need to man up.

i cant even go outside my house

Turn off the lights in the room and look outside.

i think thats what im gunna do

The police will scan a dessert for a 6ft fresh whole in the ground. If you dig the grave deep and vertical, they will not assume it is a grave
Use a trauma weapon to kill, if a silenced .22 is not available, spill as little blood as possible

pics or it didn't happen

i live a gated apartment complex i cant see from outside the gate HELP!!!!!!!!!

You uhhh. You know alot about this huh

>berry my dick in you and whoever can pull it out is crowned king Arthur

i cant show pics im in house house bc the guy might still out there i need to find a wayto check without him seeing me

>desert

>tried to scam someone. And they want their money Back

Nigga, you put yourself in the mess. You deserve whatever shit happens to you

someones been studying

open the doors and take a picture of him with your dick in his mouth

Do you have any fried chicken? Throw it from a window you can see out of. Then run!

Da fuck is wrong with you?
We get it,user spelled somthing wrong
Hahaha
Fucking loser

okay i know i did but right now im trying to find a way to see if hes still outside HELP!!!!

You can also use a home build gauss rifle, as they do not sound like guns. Better to melt the body. Use gloves so you dont get fingerprinted.

im trying to find a way i can see in front of my house on the street any suggestions?

I have done a far share of shit in my short time on this earth

Die. It's the logical choice. Or get maimed and don't scam people in the future?

why cant you see from a window? Is there something in the way of where the guy is?

Now how you gunna get ur heroin? Fuckin idiot

HE'S TROLLING US

offer to suck his dick

maimed what the hell

your problem is ongoing son you can either deal with it now or sleep on it, but that risks having the dude come back when you least expect it. Better to deal with it now while you have some control..

your just delaying the inevitable

This.

im not at all this shit relly happened about an hour ago im scared for my life i do even wanna leave my pad

pussy

shit your right hes knows where i live now he can come back at any moment

what is stopping you from just checking if he is there? didnt you say it was gated, if you go out there he cant get to you.

Send a pic of him coming to your pad

i need to see if hes still there with him seeing me

i dont wanna go outside and have him see me

With him seeing you?

-.-

Put a tortilla on your face. Cut eye holes. Cruise out of pad in style.

i dont want him to see me and start screeming again

Best answer to your problem is (if your renting) Move out tomorrow.. if you own the place then give the shit back cause you screwed up bad, leave your wallet and important stuff in the house fyi in case he decides to knock you out.. Better to go out there with a dummy wallet with 5 bucks and count your losses..

i really do need a disguise tho any suggestion that arent complete memes?

Strip down nigga. Toss on your moms night gown.

try to kill him right back

fuck dude thats the thing i dont want, hes crazy and he was already mad screaming at me from outside my house i dont want confrontation

i cant

also consider calling cops if you can confirm hes still there then stall him from taking off till they arrive.

Kill him with kindness.

i cant i have to go to class like that

OP offer to suck his dick