youtube.com/watch?v=qSx8bPxv8u8
youtu.be/inmPRE5uLC4
youtube.com/watch?v=PhwL5Ywr6X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

classic

Gonna dump some totally SILLY content

I don't get it

Because Haiti's full of NIGGERS lol

Actually they'd have no idea what AIDS even was.

And those buildings would be poorly assembled mud huts. And clothes. They wouldn't have clothes.

Sorry, guys.
Even this pic STINKS of white influence.

Mandatory CLASSIC

I don't like the chinks and zipperheads in this picture. Asians have contributed much more to society than niggers ever have.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSx8bPxv8u8

gold

They also would not know how to weave cloth, to make t-shirts.

Thats a world with whites though..

nigger antics

doesn't that mean that Haiti has actually used their trees?

Yes, and they all went to waste.

That picture doesn't show that. For all I know, Haiti could have used those trees to build a city.

A shitty city

Retard

Haiti consumes insane amounts of wood for cooking and running their households, resulting in the depletion of trees they have now

youtu.be/inmPRE5uLC4 .

kek

Even so, the Dominican Republic hasn't even used those trees for anything.

Unless they replanted them.

damn that picture is so right, it explains most of the problems of our societies, but it misses some french, stupid anglo saxon shits you are nothing withtout us

>t.rustled canadian

Sure, but it's akin to using paper currency to wipe your ass.

so these problems are basically an aftermath of colonialism and missionarism

Right, and consider that hardly any of the "victims" of colonialism would never trade in their modern conveniences for their old way of life.

no pure french master race from paris obese fuck
just wait we start killing islamists shits here , we ll dont need to elect a dumb fascist for that, we ll eliminate them democratically
wait and watch retard

Give link to video plz kthx

"""Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! ...."""

I have a bunch of .webm's but they're all too big :,(

Is he okay?

If you think Le pen or Trump are fascists you're part of the problem nignog.

yh right, look up kemet you white neanderthal mountain jacker

I cri everytiem

and you re part of the fags that think voting = fighting, lil fascist pussy

>modern tshirts
>implying niggers could build looms
>and then invent screen printing
Also
>telephone poles
>modern cookwear

Nah, this is too far advanced for a white free world

what I mean is if the whites would leave the third world african and asian countries alone, those people would now either still live in small tribes as a safari attraction or they'd extinct. But the white colonial superpowers tried to either "domesticate" them. Remember it were the slavers who imported niggas into America all because of free workforce.
Remember: you can take a monkey out of the jungle but you cant take jungle out of the monkey.

I'm sure he'll shake it off.

Yeah he walked it off

Grass is greener on the other side.

Keep dying to poles on the pavement like méric antifascum.

The monkeys get upset whenever we try to bring them back to the jungle though. We should just put them in zoos instead with tires and ropes and shit.

IG @Nigger

Vote La Pen, cuck

>t. mixed race second-gen

That's the border between Haiti and Dominican Republic. Haiti is a black country, while DR is a hispanic country, Haiti is totally deforested while DR's forests are well protected.

Choose your character

For being 13% of the population they sure try hard not to be last on this statistic
I hate the usa

and another thing. I know youll probably call me a sjw faggot but anyway: if you have large population of uneducated monkey slaves, what do you think will become of them if you deny the chance of getting an education or an actual profession even to the tiny group of the niggers who are willing and capable of learning? of course youll end up with large bunch of uneducated monkey degenerates cause now its too late and too many of them to change. The best the colonial powers could have done would be deporting all the slaves back to their home countries right when slavery was abolished

Fuck off nigger

I kek'd

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=PhwL5Ywr6X8

Well, I agree entirely with that last part. They should've sent them back to Africa, and just left them alone to die of AIDS.

too late for that bro. they're too civilized to live as animals anymore yet too animalistic to live in civilization. I actually believe that blacks were the missing evolutionary link between humans and "monkeys". and i mean the really native kind of blacks like pygmys australian abbos or Sans and their ancestors

Well, I guess it's time to open up Mars to the public and hopefully keep "affirmative action" out of it.