Burnley 1-1 Hull City
Boro 1-2 Crystal Palace
Stoke City 0-4 Spurs
West Ham 2-4 Watford
Liverpool 4-1 Leicester City
Swansea 2-2 Chelsea

Upcoming:
Sunderland v Everton

City the only team that hasn't dropped single point in the league.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15812201/Match_Of_The_Day_Two_2016_09_11_720p_HDTV_HEVC_2CH_x265
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

City will be invincible in the league

Nah but as long as we finish first I'll be happy

>tfw the FA wants Man City to win the league
No doubt they are good but why the refball vs Chelsea so early? Don't they want an exciting league that they can refball towards the end for City to win?

/spee/ needs an efl general 2bh lads

Morning lads

Chelsea can't complain about the ref desu, Costa got lucky in the first 2 games.

i fucking fell asleep 5mins in, what happened, downloading motd now

link?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15812201/Match_Of_The_Day_Two_2016_09_11_720p_HDTV_HEVC_2CH_x265

>tfw massive refball in City's favor in every game

goddamn cahill needs lynching already

>cahill was at fault

yer just saw in the replay it was a foul, but he still put himself in that position

So... what exactly does the FA get out of City being champions?

Three different champions in as many years, can advertise it as such an unpredictable league etc

This desu. I can't really get angry at the ref because in my mind it was registered as an another occasion where Chelsea's defence looked awful and did dumb shit. Yes he was fouled, but he could and should have done better.

why wasnt bailey jay punished for sliding into otamendi's standing leg?

cahill roasting marriner

City were always going to win the league

If anything, the FA wants Man United to win the league since "muh historical club" and they want more Manure customers from Malaysia

Dunno, same reason Bravo wasn't punished for jumping into that challenge in Rooney

and the same reason why fellaini and rooney managed to stay on the pitch i guess

chelsea are going to

Also, refballed, really? I mean yeah you can argue that the ref damaged them in certain situations, but you can't deny that Chelsea played like dog shit the entire match. All those mistakes, they got no one but themselves to blame.

No one actually believes this.

i do, and everyone else will next may

>Chelsea played like dog shit the entire match.
Wut, Chelsea dominated until Swansea scored, their only problem was not scoring.

It's practically in the bag. Conte is the best and most underrated manager I've seen in the BPL for many years now and Chelsea are a great club with a great squad - including probably the league's best player in Eden Hazard. Personally I staked £500 on Chelsea to win the league before the first match and I'm not regretting it yet.

If Chelsea beat Liverpool I'll start believe, but how can you think so with all the problems this Chelsea team has?

their forward half play genuinely looks the best i've seen from chelsea since i started watching

>all the problems
2 defenders = all?

Apart from panic buying Le strays out of position man, I don't think they've got many problems. Great at the back, great up front. And not having to worry about midweek Europa/Champions league fixtures will be another bonus.

The defence hasn't looked good in years, they still can't rely on the wingers to score, Costa is still not perfect (yeah 2 goals, but he missed a huge chance to make it 2-0)

>. Conte is the best and most underrated manager I've seen in the BPL for many years now
Nobody but me actually watched serie A when he was in it did they?

>if Chelsea beat Liverpool

>we

You're like the United fans who thought they couldn't lose against City

Che;sea fan itt is closer desu

all these empty proclamations about what will happen

So did the players against them who got lucky after blasting the ball into the net which would otherwise go into the crowd.

>played like dogshit

We could've gotten 5 goals by the end of the first half but if you're gonna deny the refball then look at the fucking stats.

SWANSHIT - CHELSKI

Fouls
17-9
Yellow Cards
3-4

This isn't even mentioning the bullshit goal scored by Strikenigger #29 who made a clear foul on Cahill.

Watch motd on football origin, it streams and is pretty good.

>complaining about refball when Chelsea's second goal included costa kicking a defender in the head with a high foot

I am not even sure what the rules are anymore, when is it considered dangerous play?

turn your proxy off america

no clue tbdesu

i remember balotelli getting a yellow for trying an overhead kick with no defenders near him

>forgetting Azzar's effortless run through the liquid Livershit defence
>forgetting the fact that you go through a shit/great/shit cycle and vs Chelsea you'll be shit

>4 games Liverdelusion already starting
rawk is comedy gold too as usual

As a United fa,n anyone who thought we'd walk the game against City is a mug, with their squad and manager they're always going to be a tough side to beat. Good game all in all, disappointed that all the damage was done in the first 40 minutes when we didn't really turn up. Looked much better after Ibra scored and after the subs, thought a draw would have been fair overall but couldn't quite do enough to get the second goal. Not particularly concerned, early days still and most of the teams we play week in week out aren't going to be close to City's level

>there are people so obsessed with Liverpool Football Club that they spend time reading their fan forums for a false sense of superiority
truly is a mental illness

>Personally I staked £500 on Chelsea to win the league before the first match and I'm not regretting it yet.
that's because we're only 4 games in you fucking mongoloid

Can we please stop letting this dutch cunt make the OPs?

Getting Man U to win the league is better

>Looked much better after Ibra scored and after the subs
The match was alredy death at that point and United just played hoofball.City killed the match early and without much trouble

>BPL

City are not going to win the league, the race is between Tottenham and Liverpool.

You're thinking of the League Cup

Shitty tactics by Mouyes in the first half, second half everyone looked out of it, even though United's players hadn't done as much running.

Looks like there's some fitness issues in there to me.

>Shitty tactics by Mouyes in the first half,
To be fair the first City goal came from a silly individual mistake, you can't put that on the manager.

Serious question, is Mou past it? It just feels that his aura of invincibility is gone.

>born a city fan
>old man a city fan
>his old man a city fan
>always been the underdogs/shitty until we get bought out
>be 2012
>city vs QPR
>grandpoppy literally has a heart attack and dies after Aguero scores the league winning goal

Just kidding, I'm a tourist from the Phillipines on holiday and I love MANCHESTER UNITED

I disagree. Won't deny that we went route 1 but, we've got a number of big players against a manlet keeper who didn't look particularly stable, seems like a good option. Both teams had chances in the second half and neither put them away. You're entitled to your opinion though.

I think so. Also don't forget he lost the dressing room both at Real and his second time at Chelsea. I think the same will happen at United.

this. Mou's mistakes were his offensive decisions

I don't think I could do another season of /spee/ laughing at villa>

I think he is, but what I can't figure is why he has lost it. I am thinking about Chelsea II the first season, when he decided to go a full season with Torres, Eto'o, and Ba. What did he see there to make him think these players were good enough?

dont know why mouyes put one of his smallest players at CB 2bh

bailey didnt challenge nacho, and blind didnt react

if he isnt a big guy, and he cant read the game, why is he playing as a CB?

No one knows for sure what's going on behind the scenes at big clubs, owners can have all the capital in the world, doesn't mean they won't eventually get tired of spending it, maybe Abramovich said no more?

Static man marking my negro, as soon as KDB turned up between the two centre backs, neither them nor Fellaini knew who was supposed to be picking him up.

That's shitty training drills, the managers fault.

Why are there hardly any pictures in this thread? Boring desu

we /reddit/ now

THIS is our country's economic motivator.

the CHINKS

L-l-l-lads

W-w-will

T-t-t-totten-h-h-am will the league this year?

THE ANSWER IS YES

Your owner doesn't care as much anymore, he's had all the firsts and now the Manchester teams are happy to spunk more money than he's happy to part with. You really think fucking Mourinho would be happy not splashing cash? Especially in such a weak position.

Love Jesus tbqh famalam

But Chelsea did spend that summer, they bought Schurrle and Willian. Was it necessary to buy both of them and loan Moses?

2fast2furious4me

I wonder how LRL is going to defend Oscar's shite game yesterday.

>will tottenham will the league

what does this mean? are they going to die this season and leave the league in their will?

Glad Chelsea fell apart against the team that will finish 20th

Their fans will probably stop shitposting for a season now.

>He did a tackle or two and I still want to fuck him. GOAT.
done

will not will yes

He also had an assist.

But they were all celebrating yesterday, I assumed they won.

one more

love sonny, can't get his dab skills out of my head

Happy Eid everyone!

Let's post muslim footballers.

On paper, Spurs have the best squad in the league.

Show me a better squad.

chelseas and cities, fuck even arsenal "on paper"

Maybe, people might misunderstand what you mean though.

Eid mubarak and very halal my friends,

City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool

I like how Mourinho has one bad game and now United are finished

On paper, Spurs lost 5 (five) - 1 to Newcastle, who are currently behind Huddersfield in the championship

>spuds fans getting uppity because they beat a shit stoke team

christ

>we

Yet whooped both Manchester teams, this squad tonked Chelsea 5-3

>Liverpool
Their fans are going to be pretty disappointed when they finish seventh again