OFFICIAL starting out the NFL 0-1 team thread

Get in here bros, lets feel together

Chorgers fucking chorged hard today

So many missed opportunities.

Why didn't Beasley catch the ball?

Why didn't Dez catch the ball?

Why did Williams stay in bounds?

They should have won. Fuck me, they should have won.

just run out of bounds. how hard is it to run to the left instead of forward, away from defenders

Mccoy is a fucking bitch.

Well, at least >we scored more than the indians this time.

I think I've seen enough. I'm done until next year.

That's my dolphins.

CURSE OF DEFLATEGATE

YOU WILL KNOW PAIN AND GRIEF EVERMORE

Oh yeah, you cheat and WE'RE the bad guys.

Bills gonna Bills.
If they keep losing straight through week 4 or 5 Rex Ryan will be lucky to coach a pop warner team.

hello darkness my old friend

Take away Brady and Gronk, and Bellichick can still win and make it lose easy. Take Keenan away though, and the entire team and coaching staff go full retard. I wish I could say it doesn't make any sense, but it does. They're the Chargers they literally do shit like this all the fucking time. It doesn't even hurt anymore if I'm honest. I just wish I'd let myself give up on them and choose another team to cheer for because I'm so tired of it at this point.

>Cheat

Where is your proof, ese? No, I'm afraid your Colts are fucked. Even if you see regular season success you'll eventually run in to the Patriots in the playoffs and do you think Belichick will ever show you mercy?
You guys are now Eric Mangini, The Team.
You're fucked. Sorry dude, but this is what happens to snitches.

>being a cheating faggot
>while loving cheating faggots

Why God.

In the post game presser Sean Payton said he had given up on the defense and was committed to scoring 50 burgers every week because there is no other way for the Saints to win

Whats this from

GoT

Can't complain too much. I'll take a miserable defense over a miserable offense any day. Games are fun to watch. Plus it's not like Brees and Payton have nothing to show for their careers.

Another 15-1 season is still mathematically possible...

who /readyforthedraft/ here?

MFW Patriots hand-me-down Danny Woodhead is still the only offencive player left on the team

c-can i come in

I apologize for this shit

I didn't wait for football all my life in LA for this

>selecting a meme QB from a Chip Kelly inspired offense

Why did your town not riot the second this happened?

NO

At least Zeke looked elite for his first game

Makes me proud as a buckeye to see him shine like that y'all take care of him man

I'm ready to go senpai

Lionsfag here ready to join when we lose the next 4 games.

Positives:
-Luck looked really, really good, 4-0 TD-INT ratio, almost 400 yards, and put the team up with less than a minute remaining

Negatives:
-Pretty much everything else
-Everyone is ded on defense, and the defense was already bad enough even when healthy
-Jim Irsay still hasn't fatally overdosed
-Pic related is still the head coach
-Next game is at Denver so we may as well already be listed as 0-2

denver is a fraud, you'll see

Every year I keep doing this to myself