Where was the part where I was suppose to laugh?

Where was the part where I was suppose to laugh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

after the film finished and capeshitters come in defending it with box office and budget numbers

When you dropped that negative attitude.

>Dude Im a special snowflake because I hate deadpool XD
Can't wait for the sequel, it's gonna rustle you autists again

Shh, his name is probably Francis.

The funny ones you tit.
>huuuhr I can't enjoy comedies
>why can't films wide-fitted for the burgerlard masses be tailored specifically to my sperglord sensibilities?
But I'm sure you prefer some fucking obscure kino from the Danish silent cinema of the late 20's you insufferable memeshit.

I think the movie spent WAY too much time setting up the backstory, to the point where we're stuck doing nothing for 40 minutes.
We got this badass premise to new fans: a mutant anti-hero that wields dual katanas and guns and shits out "adult" quips. This is all they had to make the movie about, but they shy around this concept for so long, keeping the main point of the story his relationship with his GF, which I'm not saying isn't a good thing to have in his first movie, but c'mon, if we count all the parts of the movie we get
>highway scene
>origin story/relationship story
>scrapyard scene

that's it
the rest is filler

>resorting to memes
>cant take that people dont like that film he loves
LAFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28

I laughed like three times. I thought I'd at least like the action, but I wasn't a fan of the CG blood or lame final fight.

Autism

the bait

this shit isn't funny

When you fucked off back to reedit. Go away

neithers the film.

deadpool, nice guys and zoolander 2 are reddit-tier.

>nice guys
what? why? Ive avoided everything of that film and finally going watching it this weekend

fpbp

>mfw I slightly enjoyed it

Really? I was happy it ended up being more or less your traditional capeshit. I was afraid it would be an unwatchable meme-filled mess without any actual story or internal logic.

In the end, a bretty good X-Men movie.

I've tried to watch it twice, never getting past 15 minutes.

It's like watching Love Actually without a woman of sexual interest next to you.

funnier than some retard literally screaming like an autist

>Deadpool is our generations Ace Ventura

I'd be mad too if my name was FRANCIS

>movie is rated R
>is still too safe and tame
Lookout Mom I thought I saw A FUCKING NIPPLE for 1.27 seconds.

In all seriousness, Deadpool being a financial success, if the studio lets off the pressure and lets the sequel be more edgy it might actually be pretty good. In the end it was just kind of boring.

>You might want to look away
>Where's your duffle bag?

Actually really liked the part where he got stabbed in the head with the dagger and started to hallucinate shit

The part where he throws the hubcap like a frisbee at Francis almost had me in tears.

Sup Forums had a meltdown when the movie ended up being good.

this is incorrect.

Nice Guys is fantastic.

>I think the movie spent WAY too much time setting up the backstory,
If the movie had run completely cronologically, starting with Reynold's affair with the woman, the bridge fightscene halfway through and ending in the same way, would you have said there was too much backstory? It would have just been story at that point.

But it wasn't good

When you checked em.

Bump

blade 3 > deadpool

checked

>They actually had to cover the tits of the main actresses

Fuck that shit. You're going to do a boob fell out joke show her tit, faggots.

It's an action movie, not a comedy.

checked

Watching dead pool in cinema was a huge mistake I'll never remake

>people manically laughing at all the jokes they've already seen in the trailer
>people crying when bad stuff happens
>laughing at literally everything deadpool does, literally
And I live in Sweden so I'm confident in saying that everyone that started laughing and screaming at the end credits had no idea what it was a parody of

Didnt the 12 year old edgy sex jokes make you laugh?

Oh well

Agreed I was happy that the highway scene was early in the movie

>everyone that started laughing and screaming at the end credits had no idea what it was a parody of

it's called herd mentality

this was my experience with GotG unfortunately. Didn't help that I got dragged to see an early showing at a small con, so all of the people in attendance were already turbonerds who would have swallowed anything

It's fucking obnoxious is what it is

I'm never watching capeshit in a cinema again, and probably never any movie series, I don't remember people being that annoyin during the HP movies

Hello red*it

This is exactly why I try to go to the cinema as little as possible. Too many people suffer from special snowflake syndrome these days and feel the need to constantly let everyone know what they think and feel about fucking everything.

Lose the fucking fedora.

Did he really say "check em" in the movie? I can't remember

I see people going on about it being rated R and doing well, paving the way for others.

Am I the only one who thought the R-rated stuff was actually completely unnecessary? Like they could have just not had the blood and not shown the guy going splat on the sign at the start and had a PG-13 with no real impact on the story.

I'm pretty sure he didn't. But the fact that he pointed out his favorite album and then pointed in a very particular direction makes me think this was intentional.

>Sweden
Arabs, Somalians, Papua New Guinea cannibals and gorillas are easily amused, my friend.

>movie ended up being good

Go to a drive-in next time, theyre so much better

Elaborate how it was bad.

Everyone itt is jello of Ryan Reynold's body

Ryan Reynolds, enough said

reddit tier humor

kek look at these triggered faggots

>did i leave le stove on Xd

>go on a date to deadpool with a skank
>dressed in lingerie at most
>she's drunk and starts yelling at the screen at inappropriate times
>passes out and starts drooling on herself
Shit movie

why take a "drunk skank" to the theatre?

Nice argument, shit-for-brains. That's what I get for trying to debate people under the age of 25.

gotta get past that no singles policy somehow famalam.

yeah it wasn't good It was great!

>"Do you know what they call cancer in spanish?"
>"el cancer"
Caught me off guard and made me kek. The zamboni part was also funny

Dude everything sucks lmao

>dude deadpool perfects edgy humour with wacky antics whilst dealing with mature themes such as the consequences of immortality and loved ones dealing with extra-ordinary powers lmao

Summer

>taking a one-off movie as superior cannon over the comics

you're the only summer here mate. don't contribute to the thread or go to Sup Forums where you opinions will correctly be discarded

But Ace Ventura was my generation...
You're under 18? Probably 16?