>bisexuality
>pick one

nice b8 m8

Why aren't you normal

I wish i was things would be a lot easier

Because I was BORN that way, Hillary

there you go
only the mentally ill can rationalize something like that

just admit it. you're a faggot who likes sucking cock. you only label yourself with the "bi" term because you're not fully accepting of your sodomite title yet.

Miss me with that gay shit

normal doesn't exist

got some news for you user...

you're gay

Oh, I am, a cute twink before that nightmare anytime!

Because men are fucking disgusting. Females are perfect in every way.

so you think the OP pic is perfect?

Because I do not have a psychological disorder.

wow you really struck me one with that

how about you go suck your father's cock, you filthy sodomite

ah the good old marriage is not slavery meme

>psychological disorder
>bisexuality
>pick one

So you think you are fucking disgusting, and that the OP pic is perfect?

That's literally what you're implying.

I don't know, for an 80 year old woman she's pretty hot. I'm sure she would be better looking if she was in her prime.

C U C K L O R D

>Females are perfect in every way.

KEK, kissless virgin detected, clearly you have zero experience of women they can be just as disgusting if not more so than men but you are probably one of those lame fucks that puts women on a pedestal and all they are going to do from there is shit all over you, but you would like that anyways..

>2016
>not wantings to bang GMILFS

I'm bi and like GMILFs but not GDILFs

get that shit out of here you fucking sodomite

>grindr
suck cocks daily

>tinder
no hits whatsoever

you're scared that you find it attractive

it's so hot he looks like Leafyishere

Femininity is attractive, masculinity and hairy buttholes are gross.

you're as delusional as your belief that sodomizing a boy is a good thing

you're just a step away from sodomizing your neighbor's children, too. i just know it.

dude is like over 21 years old

I'm not attracted to anything under 18.

keep telling yourself that, you filth

I'm literally not attracted to anything but adults, not sure why you don't want to believe me. That's your problem, I guess.

Because I'm normal

because playing in another man's shit is not something i want to do.

im all for sloppy seconds, i just have to wait for you to get off it first.

nothing is normal

bisexual is desperation if you dont enjoy sex with one sex guess what you wont with either im gonna tell you a secret theres no such thing as good sex its what you get out of it its not somthing with a progress bar you fill up

i'm gay for these things

yes, not wanting to fuck your father is considered normal
you don't consider anything normal because you aren't normal yourself

You are literally stupidity incarnate.

this

>samefag

"conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural."

Heterosexual people are the majority, therefore we are the norm, the common, we are normal.

Just because you like sucking penis and pushing turds you can't erase that definition from existance

holy shit dude get over yourself

most guys want to suck cock, sucking cock is normal

in the eye of the beholder, I like sissy/femboys but some twinks are more than welcome.

>"I'm only a faggot sometimes"

Why aren't you normal?

Correct. If you are sodomized by someone and gain HIV+ from them, you really are a victim.

Thanks for that.

I am, tyvm!

for faggots it is

and better than eating pussy

Facts > Your feelings

>/thread

You're a faggot if you DON'T want to suck this.

oops, forgot pic

>Correct. If you sodomize a women and gain HIV+ from them, you really are a victim.
>Thanks for that.

/thread

try and be original next time
if you want to post cute cat pictures next as an argument, go right ahead.

plenty women have hairy buttholes (it's natural) and many are pretty masculine

there are also feminine guys without hairy buttholes

i am bisexual, been that way all my life, i am as comfortable with gay sex as straight sex,

I am.
I've fucked woman, I've fucked man. Though to be honest, I think I'm more like a sexual deviant, because I wouldn't mind fucking any other things..

boi pussy is best pussy

Really, that's the best you got faggot, you can't even troll you fucking cock sucker, get back in the basement you kissless fucking virgin, enjoy being found as rotting corpse years after you die cause no one gave a fuck about your miserable carcass, fuck it must be shit being you, you are the kind of spineless piece of shit that kills animals as your idea of being a fucking hero, just kill yourself now your fucking loser.

you really showed me. tell me, do you kiss your father with that mouth?

oh wait, you do. because you're a sodomite. good laughs for me.

oh, and when you're done taking turns sodomizing your father and being sodomized by him as well, why not go down to the local gun store and shoot yourself in the head? you're already mentally ill enough as it is. I'm pretty sure you've thought about it at least once or twice previously. The thought shouldn't be too alien.

Oh just get it over with and fuck each other you fucking faggots.

Not attracted to men in the slightest. Weirdly enough that means I've never been uncomfortable hanging out with gay or bisexual men.

One of my best friends is a flaming queen of a hairdresser that performs drag at least twice a week. It's not uncommon to find myself drinking beer with his husband while 3 or 4 drag queens are putting on face and getting into character.

Gender is only a social construct and like everything else, men make the best women.