I can create apps that would take a company alot of money to make with a big team from the backend to the front...

I can create apps that would take a company alot of money to make with a big team from the backend to the front. I have great ideas that solve problems yet i can't find the motivation nor concentration to accomplish it. Anyone else here that can write every aspect of a cloud enabled app(and i don't mean some shity ugly little app) but you just feel why bother. What's the point. I just feel like no matter how great a app i create that actually solves a problem no one would use it.

>motivation app

Yes.
Almost everyone can.
Nobody has, because they're lazy fucks, just like OP.

Just do it, Sasha

That's just a vicious circle because you would need motivation first to make a >motivation app

#!/bin/python

import motivation

That's a over statement. Almost everyone can write a specific part of a app. You cant tell me a purely back end dev would produce a front end just as well as if a front end/design team would.

Why dont you show your apps to ppl then you can improve the apps by feedback .
Also teach me pls im studying programming and i want to learn something usefull asap, no that useless shit they teach me at school

OP here. If i met you irl i would teach you. Been wanting to teach someone modern app development. School for learning how to create real world business apps is the biggest farce ever. All they teach you in cs is algorithms and shit. Google would teach you faster then them.

Create a customizable and practical app (cloud) for some companies.
With: schedule
Announcements
Deadlines
Meetings
Phones
Files/media
Graphical tools
Text editors
The full package
Update/options/maintenance/support
All filtered through a price.
Go on, make some money

sauce some websites to learn?

Also, don't forget your background workers. Important

I started with codeacademy.com to learn the basics then it was a matter of just reading the docs of a given language, library, framework and environment.

meatspin.com is a good site if youre starting out

Their are many who have achieved this as just the solo person. The key is to creating a app that it self solving/minimum customer interaction.

And ofc at some point you will need to hire people but by that point the client base is established and the employees are more to ease the load.

I do have some ideas for this specific thing. Even though the philosophy says information should be free, I can't, this is hard to share, but:
You can automate the cleaning of an entire building using robots(cheap nowadays), generally everything a company needs. Using code of course.

Analysing the wifi/camera feed/custom sensors, or just time

Yeah, until now they only teach me algorithms
What languaje /library or whatever would you recommend me to create usefulls shits?

>Not OP
C# . net for starters

Cloud shit is a meme, and so are you. I'm porting Sailfish OS 2 to the Nexus 6P, Pixel phones, and HTC 10. I'm also working an open source android compatibility layer for SFOS because sfdroid is hot garbage and Alien Dalvik is owned by jews. If you want to do something useful, port SFOS to more devices (like the Nexus 5 or Galaxy devices) so that we can break the crApplel and lagdroid circle jerk.