Diaper thread

Diaper thread

Bump

Got any Goodnites photos?

Someone explain this fetish to me

inb4 confused newfags

The new design is nice.

pullups are shit, I got my first order of m4s and theyre super good, they look shit though. the ABU ones look the hottest

For me its the feeling of the diapers and the humiliation thing for me idk how to really explain it it just diapers have always turned me on for some reason

>tfw humiliation/bondage diaper pics are never posted

It's like any other fetish, some people are just into it. You don't choose what you like. For me I guess I found out I like pee a bit and wearing them is comfy as shit.

They're not that absorbent, but I never buy anything online because I live at with my parents and don't want anyone opening a box of diapers. I just grab a pack of Goodnites at Wal-Mart and it works for now. I definitely want to try other ones though.

I guess like any other fetish, you don't really pick it. I have always enjoyed wearing and using diapers. I like the self humiliation that comes with it. I hope I can find a girl that is in to it too.

>No cute diaperboys
Shit thread

i live with parents too, my parents dont open my shit though. ABU sends discreet packaging from what I've had from them, and the m4s came in a big blank box. As long as you've got somewhere to keep them no one will look, ordering online shouldnt be a problem. I started with pullups too cause I'd just buy them at work, but now theyre actually like cardboard, they're so bad.

Anybody got more pics?

Anyone wearing a diaper right now?

Non diaperfag here but that's pretty hot from a spanking perspective.

Moar

I had this little guy on my couch two nights ago.

me

I'm feeling like I could use a diaper. Haven't worn one in maybe 2 weeks.

What kind should I get?

need to goafk for a bit, bump this thread and if its still alive ill dump until limit

I wish I could contribute, but I don't have any photos of diapers.

i just got m4s for the first time and theyre comfy as fuck and hold a nice amount

Can I get those in a store or only online?

Kinda want a diaper to wear tonight.

dump commencing

Any mega links?

Dump away my b/ro that's what I've been doing

Trust me, you don't want more. The video was shit.
And not in a good way. (if you're into that)

I love messing my diapers, it just stinks so much.

Just out the shower. need to diap up. Nothing cute though. just some tenas, and abenas which are too small for my booty :(

Where do you live?

In store, in canada, is not very likely. I can only think of one place in Kitchener that would supply them.
Online? There are a number of options. Usually with free shipping.

I live in California.

Given that m4s are, I believe, from denmark. It's unlikely that any pharmacy would supply them.
Try looking for a local ABDL aware distributor of diapers. Probably your only option if you're looking for brick and mortar.
Online should be easy enough if you are willing to wait.

I'll have to try some M4's. They looks really nice.

Pampers are great. I can fit into size 6 and I'm 145 pounds.

is this you in pic?

I've tried many many many different types.
And to this day, I still say that M4s are by and far the best diapers you can get all round.
While some others boast a higher absorbancy, none can quite manage the overall utility of the M4. The only contender is the Molicare Super Plus. Which is comparable, but with the added bonus of being much more discrete under clothes.

If you're a bit larger, I've found that you can take the tabs off one diaper, and add them to another. Basically doubling the stretch of the sides.
I'm still not a huge fan of baby diapers. But if you're too big, it is an option.

...about to get diapered now

yes and I fully expect them to get stolen and posted on fake abdl match websites again like last time I was in one of these threads

dont use that shit

theyre not cute and babyish, but then again im more into the DL side of things than the AB side. I don't need the cute baby ones, the m4s fit super well, hold a nice amount and i got them online in Australia for $30 free shipping, and thats 14 diapers.

I've ordered ABU before but thats $50 with shipping and you only get 10. The ABU ones are much bigger and crinkly but they dont fit me as well as the m4s. Ill probably be buying m4s from now on, theyve worked a charm.

Lmfao that's why u don't post pics of yourself

Can I save it to fap to later?

Next time the family is gone for a week or so, I'll have to order myself some. What shows up on the card charge information after you purchase?