You cunts like craft beer? I do. Currently drinking Harvest Ale. 9.5/10 beer. What are you drinking?

You cunts like craft beer? I do. Currently drinking Harvest Ale. 9.5/10 beer. What are you drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_wine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

water... ya shit

still drinking pumking.

I drink for the effect. Taste is a second priority.

I've settled on 3 mainstream brands, Steel Reserve, PBR, and Budsweiser.

Do what you what and what, to each their own, but fuck spending 12 bucks for a 4 pack of 6% beer that tastes slightly different than what I can get at the gas station.

Had this a few days ago and it was excellent. I really like all of their beers though.

Had a Gloucester Brewery Espresso Stout last night. Waste of time.

To each their own. There's a lot of good, affordable craft beers though. I don't like to spend too much on beer unless it's a special edition or once-a-year seasonal. You might as well buy hard liquor if you don't care about taste

I like craft beers, I'll always go for a Thirsty Goat, but I'm poor as shit so it's the High Life for me

actually i love craft beers just memeing out. carry on

Wouldnt it be cheaper to buy spirits if you just want to get drunk?

90 minutes. In 90 seconds. Cheers.

been trying to get off beer for 3-6 months to lose weight and lower my tolerance to alcohol. hasn't been happening =S

you craft beer cunts are ALMOST as bad as those stuck-up wine cunts.

Wine snobs really are the worst though.

True. Bunch of pretentious cunts.

a sixpack beer(6 x 0,5 l) with 5,2%alc is 1,69€
... feels good to be german...

mfw i try a good new beer.

I agree. All the wine I've tried has been the most bitter, tannic shit. I told some fucker that even after I aerated the hell out of it it was still to tough to palate so I mixed it with soda to help it go down, and he goes fucking berzerk.

keep trying user

I like wine. I know what I like and I typically stick to it. Thing is, I never really want to pay out £10+ for a bottle of wine. I wouldnt really drink that much wine at home. Id rather just buy a decent beer for £3 instead.

Theres been several experiments done that suggested professional wine tasting is all a complete load of bullshit too.

good beer, but tastes a bit unnatural since this beer uses compressed hop oil instead of pellets or whole cones.

3Floyds Gumballhead

LOL, what'd he do/say?

everyone knows you rate craft beer out of 5 points you fucking pleb

have you ever even heard of untappd? didn't think so

I'm huffing jenkem and permanent marker vapors.

Right, that's the prize range of everything I bought.
I got some Merlot, some Chianti, and some Riesling. The Riesling was obviously one of the easier ones to drink, but it was still sour. The Merlot the firs day felt like it was actually eating through my tongue when I let it sit on it. Fowl. I let the Merlot air out for a while and it was more drinkable.
But all these I had to drink in shots and then wash it down with something else, there was no way I could drink this shit slowly and actually like the taste.
Checked
Nigger straight up banned be from his server before he realized how wild that was.

dat glass

any germans here?

do you prefer regional beer, or the usual big brands?

too sour? try ice wine

i lol'd. doesn't that guy do beer reviews?

Got a bottle of this waiting for me. Had it once before, but was already too drunk to enjoy it properly. Looking forward to a sober tasting.

>I saw it on the internet so it must be right

Holy shit you're a pleb plz be trolling

Anyway this is the shit here

Nice. I chugged like 2 pitchers of that a couple days ago.

It was very tannic. At least I imagine that to be the cause. I imagine wine to be a sweet, sort of grape based flavour. But instead everything I've tried has been dry, which is alright, but just absolutely bitter tasting. Hard to swallow. I wouldn't want to keep it in my mouth for more than a few seconds.
Ice wine? I'll look into that. Thanks, user.

Dragons milk

Kek i was talking to some old femanon on skype and i asked her if she drinks at all she said "yeah wine, what do you drink user?"
I told her that i drink a lager almost every day and she got all triggered and said shit that wine is healthier/tastes better/shit like that. I told her that i have to take a shit in the middle if the argument. She forgot the next day.

Forgot pic

I wanted to like that stout, but it was too carbonated for me.

This is the best beer at our brewery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_wine
Eiswein
yeah, please try. you can get cheap ones for like 12 bucks or so, it's so fucking sweet.

One of my all time faves.

Obligatory if you like ipas.

Huh. I did chill the Reisling, by the way. Which also helped to mute some of the awfulness.
Is there a particular brand you like?

I just like getting drunk to forget my failures, so I drink this mixed with ginger ale

homebrew. irish red

nah. german here, i prefer beer.
but i really like pic related.

Huh. Well it's certainly a handsome bottle.
Thanks, user. Cheers.

How the fuck did you manage to get so much head on that. Jesus man.

Best beer ever.

Other greats:
Hair of the Dog's Adam
Ballast Point's Mango Sculpin and Watermelon Dorado
Anderson Valley's Briney Melon Gose
Midnight Sun's Fallen Angel
Hopworks' Abominable Winter Ale
Commons Brewery's Fleur de Blanc

Rate me

Had a 13.5 Triple IPA earlier. VERY yummy

Dirt wolf!

You're a man after my own hearts.

Bump

Lots of love for Founders in this thread.
I'm digging it.

Where are they from? PNWer here, never heard of them

Bifrost, another good one from Alysian Brewing

Grand Rapids

Is this shit any good?

Too bad they sold to Anheuser-Busch. I remember when Widmer did, their beer started lacking flavour. I guess they get super corporate and all about being safe and mass-producing. Basically have to wear a hazmat suit to brew there now

hahahahahaha

Bier!

My beer of choice tonight is Dry Gin.

>Fucking low alcoholic content drinking plebs

The shit you ain't drinking. Good as fuck though.

I was afraid they'd ruin the brew but I haven't noticed any difference so far but I keep checking.
I really don't think the good folks at Alysian sold out as far as the recipe, method or ingredients.
It would be a total shame if they had.
Pic related is another favorite of mine.