WHY THE FUCK CAN'T AHTEISTS FUCKING DEFINE ATHEISM FOR GOD SAKES??? GOD! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T AHTEISTS FUCKING DEFINE ATHEISM FOR GOD SAKES??? GOD! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

God isn't real

God hates Jews

>current year
>still atheist
Babby will grow out of it.

Thank you for that face, I shall brandish it the next time The ol' Childlike Empress faffs about.

And the answer to your question is is because we touch ourselves at night.

It's also why the dinosaurs died.

Why the hell would Ahteists know what Atheism is? What even is an Ahteist?

Atheists argue too much and are generally asshole with no goal but to debate with someone religious. I went agnostic.

If you don't ascribe to any Theism by default you're an Atheist. A meaning non and Theist meaning you believe in a god or gods. You can't go agnostic because agnostic means no knowledge. You could therefore be an Agnostic atheist, an agnostic theist, ect.

Sorry what was that elitist? I don't believe in a god or go out of my way to disprove it which is agnosticism. Therefor I'm agnostic. go muddy someone elses holy water.

God hates christians.

god is made out of our fear of death. people are hairless monkeys. there is no bearded man in the sky.

GOD LOVES ROCK AND ROLL!!

You do this thread every fucking day, with the exact same girl in the picture, with a different face, and different wording. I'm done with this shit, no one cares, stop this.

Brd brd brd brd

wtf is this

Every one of these threads multiple people give the same definition of atheism and the faggot just makes a new thread

Okay this made me laugh

Yes because it's the same one guy sitting there doing nothing but recreating this thread every time it gets deleted.

I know, fucker, I'm just saying it's sad

Even on Sup Forums how do people do this?

atheism = not believing in made up stories

actually wouldn't their goal be not to believe in a higher power or god?

stating that their sole purpose is to argue with someone religious is a little bit biased, no?

you can't define something by what its not. by calling a square not a circle does that really define what a square is? so atheism claiming to be not a belief in God doesn't define anything really.

Holy fuckin shit this is the funniest face I've ever seen in my life lmfaoooooo faggots

its about time this was made into something funny

sorry mommy dropped you on your head so many times