Good evening, blithering working class alt right extremists of Sup Forums...

Good evening, blithering working class alt right extremists of Sup Forums. I am your more educated and reasonable counterpart: the moderate alt right.

Niggers are not inferior. We just hate them.

Feminazis are not fascists. We just hate them.

Faggots and trannies are not degenerates. We just hate them.

Beaners, jews, mudslimes, are not inherently criminal scum. But they are scum nonetheless. And you know why?

Because we hate them.

Superficial hatred and tribalism are natural human instincts and should be accommodated in our society. It's our natural right to discriminate against whomever we please, no matter the reason. We don't even NEED a reason.

That's what we're really fighting for: the right to openly express our feelings. Libcucks have tried to take that away from us because, oh, oh noooo, boo hoo, it would set back society.

Bitch no. I don't care whether our hatred is rational or not. I, for one, have accepted that it isn't. But I embrace it anyway, because it's how I really feel, and that makes it valid.

More importantly, it makes it real. I dream of a world without shitskinned kool aid chugging rape monkeys, but I know that's unrealistic and misguided; we'll have to make peace with them in the end. But how do the faggot liberals expect us to make peace with anyone we hate if we're not allowed to hate them openly? The hatred has to come out! Keeping it suppressed by imposing totalitarian restrictions on our freedom of speech just makes everything worse.

Real multiculturalism wouldn't be ideal -- "ideal" would be a straight white world -- but if they have to stick around, real multiculturalism would be the best compromise between all of us. But this kind of fake, forced multiculturalism is just shit. We're being drowned in fluff. We races, we sexes, we sexualities, we religious cultures, we social classes, have bitter issues to resolve amongst one another before we can find real peace. So stop suffocating us in PC culture and let us resolve them like men.

all forms of the alt right are the exact same as the left.
you find a general audience to hate without an agreeably good reason and defend those who don't deserve defense in the first place

you're all scum

Disgusting tranny freak.

These are the kinds of people we need to kill a few of before we can be ready to accept them.

Fuck your internalized hate-shaming politics. Did you not read a word I wrote? Openly hating people for no good reason is natural and okay, and needs to be accommodated in our society. Your implied opinion to the contrary is a prime example of what's wrong with the world.

dubs of truth

You do realize the idea that because you feel something makes it valid is the exact same argument as sjw's?

oh hey i hit the mark on that, didn't I?
you hate just about everyone who doesn't share your own views and capitalize on the fact of the matter with sjw talk of "internalized hate-shaming" bullshit or whatever.

and you also defend those who don't deserve it as well. Why would people who do nothing but hate have a defense? oh that's right, you don't have a good opinion on that. you're just defending them because if you didn't defend them, you would have to start actually thinking about your own actions, as they relate to yours.

if you really want to change anything, get away from this stupid fucking sjw mannerism and Sup Forums mannerism. they're both equally as bad.

Of course. And they're right about that. And I hate that they're right about it, because I hate everything about them. They should all die. And it's my inalienable right to say that, believe that, and act on that belief, regardless of whether I can justify it.

Shut the fuck up. I'm defending them because I genuinely believe it's okay to hate for no reason. If I didn't defend them, I still wouldn't have to think about SHIT, because it's okay to hate for no reason. Why bother thinking about why you hate someone? That's so anti-humanist. Just fucking shoot them. Just do it, don't sit there and think about it.

what the fuck is this thread

It is a disaster.

bait

humanism (n.) - A system of thought that rejects religious beliefs and centers on humans and their values, capacities, and worth.

So you're an edgy atheist who believes that their actions have no real implications on the real world, and because of this, you believe that you can hate on anyone and everyone that you want so freely without any kind of backlash from them or any kind of parties that are around them.

You are a moron.

Once you become 18, I'm pretty sure you'll understand why.

I'm 22, you asshole.

I don't believe I can hate on anyone freely. That's the problem. We SHOULD be able to hate on everyone freely. Not without consequences; unfortunately, fairness dictates if we shoot a nigger, another nigger gets to shoot us. But if we die sticking it to what we hate, we die fulfilling our purpose. Our actions DO have real implications on the real world, and that's why we SHOULD hate people for no good reason if that feels right. We're not ready to strive for peace yet. We have to take things in the right order: exploitation, resistance, war, someone wins, repeat over and over again for a looong time, and THEN peace. How can you expect us to look forward toward civility when we're only just entering into the war phase? Have patience.

nice dubs

nice dubs

nice dubs

those aren't dubs you retard

neither are those: retard

well why don't you tell that you fucking retard

nice dubs

fuck you

I'm starting to think that Islam isn't a meme of peace.

This entire post sounds like an accumulation of a shitty life that leads to a self-destructive life.

>I hate a guy who is genuinely better than me, and I know that he is better than me because he doesn't harbor such retarded beliefs. I most definitely must kill him.
>Oh, but people are going to retaliate because of my actions? Bullshit. All actions must be for me. I'm the only one who is important. I should be the one who decides what is final and what isn't.
>We should all die for our purposes, but only if it serves in the interest of mine. Because i'm that self-loathing. I'm all that I think about.

You talk about peace but you also talk about shooting niggers on the streets. Nigger, what? Are you reading what you type?

And no, that's not how you start a revolution, believe it or not. You're going to need a lot more idiots on your side if you want anything to go your way.

i don't give a shit what it is, i hate it
i'm not ruling out that i might like it after killing enough of them
but the killing has to come first

All of those false reasons you have about the groups you hate are true though. It's just objective

what makes a straight white world better than a straight-any other race world?

white people are disgusting

kek look an uneducated extremist retard

chek ur privlige shitlord, kill nig nogs if you want, in fact i hope you do, but do it knowing they're our equals

the moderate alt right is the only way forward

nice dubs

how dare you, every other race other than white is disgusting

we're actually both right but from different perspectives, i know for a fact all races are equal but to me whites will always be the best and the only good ones

nice dubs

holy shit you fucking moron do you realize you actually have to respond to someone

oh sorry
nice dubs

im not even going to question that

nice singles m7

nice quads

Holy shit nice singles!
How is everyone getting so lucky tonight?

sam x kevin gates

>wen the thread too salty

>this thread in a nutshell

Wat