Hi everyone. I've been considering suicide for a number of years now, and I'm still on the fence...

Hi everyone. I've been considering suicide for a number of years now, and I'm still on the fence. I want to have a legitimate discussion about this, but the problem is that whoever I talk to IRL is not going to discuss suicide with me as such, but will just try to convince me not to, whether they're a friend or family member or therapist. Here of all places I think people might actually take a topic like this on stride, so that's why I'm here. Any thoughts, queries, comments or opinions? I'll get involved in discussion if there ends up being any, but I know there's a good chance it'll just be trolls. Anyway, let's see how this goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

sprc.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Sisyphus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should be allowed to kill yourself if you want to OP. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

No point in killing your self, you will die eventually anyway so why not just see what happens till then

there is no objective reason to stay alive
dont let your dreams be dreams

this

op you've claimed to have already made it years so why not try for more years, kinda stupid not to see what happens.

i 100% support you OP you should absolutely kill yourself and i dont mean that in shit offhand shit way i mean i genuinely agree that existence shouldn't be forced

Why do you want to kill yourself? Why not join the YPG and fight Isis, that's what I'm considering. Still thinking hard about it.

I'm at my last semester studying psychology. What keeps you thinking about suicide?
First things first, always search for professional help. sprc.org/
Not trying to judge or anything, but I think that life is worth living.

OP here. The problem with that is that I don't think whatever happens in life will be enjoyable, and I'm not really curious as to what shitty things happen to me, so why not just get it over with?

OP here. Sounds like a lot of effort, I'd rather just die TBH

Do it for the lolz

>Id rather just die
U lazy, scared, lttle pussy, if i didnt care about my life anymore i would try and do all kinds of crazy shit

As said before none of us are going to get out alive anyway. Fuck it man just do some crazy shit, party hard, screw as many girls or guys as you can whatever floats your boat and just overall try and make the most out of the shit reality that is life coz we are all going to die at some point.

YOU CAN DO IT

Yeah, I'm getting help at the moment. The general gist of my reasoning is that I'm pretty depressed and nothing has changed that so far, and a neutral lack of experience is better than a negative experience in my eyes

This. Die shamfully or die for a good cause maybe get some pussy and save a life or two who knows

I'd say at least try to do something fuckin' crazy before you go out. Like, attempt to walk across the U.S, or try to start a religion or something. You know, technically you can do anything. Try to take out a bunch of loans. Or like, get a fuckload of credit cards, buy a bunch of shit, sell it,do a bunch of extremely fun shit, then kill yourself before the debt collectors can get to you. I hope you do what you need to, man. Godspeed, Sup Forumsrother

The great thing about depression is I don't even find THAT enjoyable. Drinking doesn't help, alcohol makes me even more depressed

So you're percieving all experience that you get in life as bad?
Do you have a family, or friends?

Anyhow, just letting you know someone cares about you, even if it's just user. I care about you man.

Is going to war really that honourable? I'm not saying it isn't, but I think it's very debatable

I appreciate your caring. I have family and friends, and some of those people do make life better, but I'm still pretty down most of the time

Do you think I should be worried about all the people I'll upset?

Its more honourable then doing yourself in that's for sure, do you really want people to remeber you as the guy who killed himself because he was sad?

There is medication and therapy. And its a good protective factor to have social connections and support.
I gotta go now, but hey... Give life a chance. I once tried suicide (and utterly failed).

Be strong as you have been all these years.
And if you want something to read, try this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Sisyphus it helped me a lot back in the day.

Wish you the best, user.

The idea is that I won't have to care, I'll be dead

Thanks heaps man

Do what you wish user, this is what I plan to do. I already have a ypg friend on facebook, I'm not going out silently.

Live. Your entire life can change in only one night. Believe me, I've been there so I can tell you that the best option here is to keep fighting every day. I know it is exhausting but someday, probably, you will be glad that u didnt choose the easy option.

The world is full of options. Someday you will understand.

Wish you the best, really.

Fair enough, I suppose. Good luck

Honestly that feels pretty anecdotal, I don't think a dramatic change is going to happen literally overnight. Thanks for your reply though

Its not about a dramatic change. Its about smalls changes in your everyday life.

If you're not around you will never know what could happen. But you're in your right to choose if you want to keep existing.

Stfu op with your made up bullshit laziness "illness" of the mind. You're just a cunt.
Ofc you see no reason to live, because all you care about is you, yet you know you're a worthless piece of shit so you can't possibly do any good for yourself.
Stop being an attention seeking little shit with your shitty little thread and go and expend some energy helping others in some way.
I know it's a lot of effort for people like you but once you do do some good for others you may even get some joy from knowing you did good. Bit don't be arrogant to presume you deserve reward for your charity you selfish horrible cunt.
And lastly. Nobody cares about you to do anything for you because you stopped caring about everyone else including yourself... You're too much of a bitch to kys and I know you don't have no intention of doing so, it's a cry for help at best.Just do as I said. You'll find the path back to normality, you piece of shit dickhead

Alright, thanks for your reply

That's actually a pretty solid argument.
Just join The French Foreing Legion OP. At least you Will see The world and nobody cares about your Life there.