Just a reminder...

Just a reminder, if you are 1/100 that discusses movies and tv and aren't the 99/100 that are Sup Forums-tier cancer and shitposters, there is the report button. Any Sup Forums shitposting is a violation of rule 3, so use the report button. Unfortunately this board is terminal.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Reported :)

kill yourself libshit

Uh oh Reddit is angry now.. they've gone into "you look like an ugly fat person if you disagree with me" MS paint meme maker mode

this board is fucking dead. get over it. it won't change. i've grown to find absurd shitposting to be funny.

>something needs to be done about BLACKD spamming

please don't provoke him anymore! He might post a picture of an overweight man wearing a hat next!

Hello /r/ShitRedditSays

>GoT faggot is butthurt.
>LITERALLY can't handle the bantz.

If they'd hire me instead of Tumblr whales to do their moderating, I could fix the spam problem on this site in literally one day. I mean they still ban by only IP which is easily changable... I could have every cuck spammer having to buy a new cell phone every time they stepped out of line

You can almost taste the SJW butthurt from here.

You're a far leftist and you're trying to fit in here?

lmao

>user gets BTFO in another thread
>starts separate thread to cry about it

Who hurt you user?

GoT is shit though and I'm not Sup Forums at all.
I got nothing against strong woman but the way they're handled in GoT is just fucking shit. All they do is fall ass-backwards into power and then look smug.

This is a far left board, mate.

SJW?

How so? I'm not an alt-right edgy faggot so does that make everyone default to "sjw"?

I hate sjws.

>This is a far left board, mate.

>HURRRR I'M ANGRILY AGAINST BOTH SIDES

You fence sitting faggots are the worst.

>Sup Forums complaining about reddit when the vast majority of Sup Forums comes from fucking gamergate twitter

If you weren't a retarded faggot you'd realise there's no such thing as the "fence". People's political linings don't mean left or right, and that's why you're a fucking faggot that should kill yourself. You literally accuse someone of being an "sjw" because they are not an extreme Sup Forums faggot like you.

Delete yourself.

>whining about GG on Sup Forums

>OMG BAWWW Sup Forums GOES ON TWITTER TO TROLL

Why are you even here?

I know right, those fucking sexist shitlords amirite?

ok >:)

is reddit down again?

Holy shit I triggered the SJW cuck pretty hard.

>delete yourself
ahahhahahahaha

>People's political linings don't mean left or right
That's a concept that a faggot like him is unable to understand.

Thanks for killing yourself, you have done us all a favour.

>GOT audience is 70% female
>get surprised when GOT threads are liberal shitfest

>replying to yourself because you are sexually impotent

You wouldn't angrily rage against Sup Forums this hard if you weren't a SJW.

Everyone else on this board either ignores or tolerates them.

Rather have Sup Forums than triggered annoying SJW shitposters. Even if Sup Forums is a little extreme.

At least Sup Forums is funny, unlike you.

Seriously, this is why I can't deal with alt-right retards, they literally default anyone that isn't an alt-right edgy faggot as an "sjw".

You are literally cancer.

Nice comeback, summerfag.

>I enjoy Sup Forums and their edgy teenager antics!

(you)

>t-teenager
You're projecting pretty hard here senpai.

You're one of the 0.0001% of people on this board that get butthurt over Sup Forums

If you get triggered by Sup Forums so much, why are you even here?

>Sup Forums is funny

>be Sup Forums
>complain about other people coming into your country and not respecting your culture and trying to change it
>do the same to every board they leak into

I mean, they are right-winged so being hypocrites is a given but come on.

>I get triggered by Sup Forums
That's even funnier.
lmao

>if I keep samefagging with an extreme minority opinion, eventually the entire board will think like me

>Everyone else on this board either ignores or tolerates them.
It's becoming harder to do that, Sup Forums is like a retarded cousin that comes to your house and touches your things with his greasy hands without asking.

That is literally the worst summary of Sup Forums ever.

You forgot:

>kill niggers/jews/muslims
>white race war now
>here's why being a white fat NEET with no friends is superior
>Let's vote for Trump who literally has no relation to the common man

>It's becoming harder to do that
Nah, it's still pretty easy.

It's called not being a bitch.

T R U M P E R W A V E

Don't forget to prep the bull, faggot.

this desu senpai

pic related

>I'M NOT A KEK, YOU ARE

>getting triggered by knuckle dragging neanderthals
>mfw I'm the trigger man
You know you Sup Forums fags are the easiest group to bait & bag...don't you?

Dude. There's a difference between not being a bitch and letting cancerous memes/opinions/views become the majority. 2 years ago we could discuss a lot of shit on Sup Forums but now you literally can't have a thread without racism or Sup Forums-tier shit.

>srs invades
>complains about people who have been here longer than them

You people are shitcunts. Keep spamming blacked threads in an effort to agitate Sup Forums though. That really adds to the quality around here.

>I'M NOT THE KEK, YOU ARE
>I'M NOT THE ONE TRIGGERED, YOU GUYS ARE
>I'M NOT A SJW, I SWEAR I'M NOT REALLY

How do I report on mobile?

Does it make you upset that you guys are the minority now?

These SRS "invasions" are always so hilariously pathetic. Usually one extremely asspained samefag making absolutely no sense.

/thread

The board went to irredeemable containment board mode after L O S T ended and TDKR.

There's no coming back.
I occasionally check the catalog for favorite films/director threads, that's about it.

This is the normie-redditor containment board.

BASED NIPPER NOPPER

>This rich man that was born into millions sure knows how to relate to the common man is and is going to make "America Great Again!", this is why Trump voters are literal retards.

A board is only as good as its posters. It's easy to point fingers and accuse some outside influence of corrupting Sup Forums.

>Sup Forumstards
>Sup Forumsermin
>/r/eddit9k

But the sad fact is that Sup Forums brought this on itself. It was Sup Forums that cultivated an atmosphere that attracted & facilitated shitposters. Oh it was fine when Sup Forums wasn't one of the big boards. Drive threads & baneposting. They made Sup Forums fun. They injected some creativity & spontaneity on the board. But it was that same culture that encouraged shitposting that inspired the lamebrained memespouting of JUST, HOWEVER & every newly minted shitpost which now take up considerable & growing amounts of board real estate. Where do you think these newfags who come to Sup Forums to shitpost learned it from? You think they picked up Seagall posting on reddit? Fuck no. They saw it on Sup Forums and thought it was such a laugh riot that it deserved to be posted a hundred more times.

It's easy to find a scapegoat, it's harder to admit that if you participated & encouraged funposting that you're partly responsible for turning this board into a garbage heap for memes & shitposts.

I've been here since 05. When has this place ever not been racist?

The only difference Sup Forums made is there is now more complaining about Jews and weird conspiracies. It used to be all black people hate.

Id understand the butthurt if you're Jewish. Otherwise you're probably just a newfag trying to change this place to suit yourself.

But I don't mind polacks. They're funny and help to scare away a lot of cancerous people like OP.

>if you're rich you cannot relate to the common man
When will this meme die?

>You fags that want to discuss tv shows and movies are the minority now!

This is what you pretty much said faggot, and you cunts have ruined the board. You literally implied wanting to have on topic discussions is the "minority".

>hiroshimoot can't be corrupted by Jews

Based

>implying the JUST meme is cancerous
Literally the only good content on Sup Forums besides Pepe threads & actual on topic discussion.

>At least Sup Forums is funny
>Le meme magic!
>Le happy merchant
>PRAISE KEK! XD
>I said faggot on the internet! Hee hee hee hee...are you le TRIGGERED?
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck XD

Their """"""humor"""""" is pure reddit. As is Sup Forums at this point, so that's not surprising.

>Pepe
>JUST

Man,

I don't really care about the racism, I just wish it stuck to one board aka Sup Forums, I come to Sup Forums to talk about tv shows and movies, but this board is literally filled with off-topic trash racists, and neo-nazis. I don't want to talk about politics, I want to talk about movies and tv.

This is why the board is cancer.

Back to r9k faggot.

most of /pol, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are probs. hardcore redditors. they werent overwhelming the site with shitposting prior to gamergate to when multiple boards inc. Sup Forums went to shit

The meme will die when you Trump faggots prove it wrong.

But unfortunately it's been proved right as long as society has existed.

The biggest problem with this board isn't Sup Forums or SJWs or even blacked/cuck memers.

The biggest problem is /got/ and all the fucking reddit new fag retards that it brought here. 90% threads are about this badly written shitty manchild show with terrible acting.

Every fucking time I see their unfunny sperg memes outside of their containment thread I want to leave and never come back

My roomate's best friend is a millionaire.
It's true, the dickhead can't understand the constraints of a work week. Also, he's a constantly bored faggot.
>mfw if I had half of the money he spends on lunch everyday

You just outed yourself as a redditor whining about how board was 90% of discussion of tv-show. That's how image boards work.

When LOST was on, same thing happened.

>/r/SRS trying THIS hard

>Can't think of response
>Better straw-man some srs/reddit meme in

user, may I suggest you fucking gut yourself?

>the biggest problem with Sup Forums is people discussing a tv show I don't like
even at peak GOT shitposting there's still less threads than the "who will play Trump in the inevitable biopic" and SJW-bait threads on the front page, and those have 0 to do with Sup Forums

>IT'S NOT FUNNY
>RACISM IS NOT FUNNY
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow you really get triggered by what goes on here.

Why are you even here in the first place?