My psycho girlfriend put a fucking safety razor blade in my fleshlight

My psycho girlfriend put a fucking safety razor blade in my fleshlight.

She put it all the way in, at the very bottom and positioned it so that I would cut the head of my dick in half. I honestly don't know want to do. I'm afraid that if I go to the hospital, my girlfriend will get into trouble. It will be difficult to explain. We have a kid together.

The head of my penis is currently cut in half. It's not bleeding as much any more. If I don't go to the hospital, I'll be deformed for life. If I go the hospital, my child's mother will probably go to jail .

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.stackexchange.com/questions/1258/do-you-bleed-to-death-after-your-penis-is-cut-off
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit google searched this image and nothing found.

Get your ass to the fucking hospital man.

Now.

use duct tape, im just kidding GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL YOU FUCKING CUCK TO HELL WITH YOUR BITCH AND HER FUCKING KID WAKE UP

Go to the hospital and don't press charges, say it was an accident or something?

cut it fully off, and stop shit posting on Sup Forums

Honestly, you should leave it split in half.

It feels really fucking good after it heals.

If the story your telling is true it doesn't matter if the childs mother is in jail because she is legitimately psychotic and should not be anywhere near anyone's kid.

Everything will work out. Just please get to the hospital and get that cunt arrested. We're here for you, man

>this bitch cut my penis in half
>better just post on Sup Forums, don't want my kids mom to go to jail
Top cuck

Errrr I just reversed imaged it and nothing came up so assuming this is real...

I would just put Giant Hogweed sap on her dildo/vibrator and let that be revenge, but as a wise man once said, "Annihalate your enemy".

Murder your daughter and frame it on the wife. Then before she goes to prison, rape her with your deformed cock.

dude go to the hospital
fuck your girlfriend

Yeah let's just let ops psychotic cunt of a wife get away with that.

>"Just got my dick cut in half. Better go on Sup Forums."

Time Stamp Faggot.

Sage goes in all fields for shit posts

>You are really going to defend someone who could have killed you by allowing you to bleed to death over using a sex toy.

I know this a bait thread, but come on. At least make this shit half decent.

>If I go the hospital, my child's mother will probably go to jail .

better then letting her murder your kid

Go to the hospital. If your wife would do shit like this to you there's no telling what a terrible influence she is on your kid

THis, she deserves to go to jail.

Go to the hospital right now! Fuck that crazy bitch

Well played, user!

OP here

I have decided to not go to the hospital because I don't want my girlfriend to go to jail

I'll just use ducktape and superglue and let the dick heal on it's own

Besides what can of prick would I be to do that to my girlfriend?

Timestamp with dick blood or fake and gay

Show pics of how you know that.

unless you think you need stitches i would't go to the fucking hospital, that is going to cost so much fucking money. just get in a bathtub and clean it off, maybe peroxide idk, wrap it in gauze and put a sock over it and tape the sock around your dick maybe? idk that what i did when my dog stepped on broken glass at the lake, taped a sock on his paw around some gauze.

just go to hospital u fucking retard

/thread

not op so kys

I love you. You should birth my manbabies.

I know there is no way he just resized the image

I wanna see your bloody keyboard user. I won't buy in until then. I can bring the lulz, so we could run this thread way up.

definitely not op

this, quads spoken

haha pussy whipped

>seriously injured
>first reaction
>tell Sup Forums
>bleeding out
>waiting for keks
>keks get dubs
>goes to the hospital finally
>have to amputate my peker
>say fuck it and get sex change
>start taking estrogen and progestin
>grow boobs
>actually nice boobs
>post a trap thread with my own OC
>get double keks

What a beta we have here

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

why the fuck is the name of that image april 1994?

Go to the hospital and say you put a razor blade in your fleshlight as a dare and fucking forgot. Stop being a stupid piece of shit and fix your dick.

I hope to god this is bullshit op, for your sake at least

go to the hospital you fucking beta!!!! what the fuck is wrong with you? the fucking bitch tried to cut your DICK OFF!!!!

O F F OFF FUCKING TRIED TO CUT IT OFF GET RID OF THE PSYCHO AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!

>No green text
I don't believe you

says the guy with no gf

This.

Timestamp or gtfo

Blablabla here's the important question: Will you have a cock like the tounge of a snake now? If so, whats OPs superhero name

We need to fight the root of your problem.You tried to fuck a fleshlight

I don't own a flashlight, but if I ever do I'm checking that shit EVERY time. Thanks op.

>can't feel the bait

I ain't making this shit up

It hurts like a motherfucker but I don't want her to go to jail nor do I want my child to be without a mother so I'm definitely going to just use superglue and ducktape to hold it together

Not a beta faggot

>muh girlfriend muh girlfriend
>my dick is literally split in half
>but muh girlfriend
>we have a kid
>i don't want her to go to jail, EVEN THOUGH SHE FUCKING CUT MY DICK IN HALF
>maybe if i don't think about the pain, it'll heal faster

jesus fucking christ you stupid fuck. maybe you should just sit there and bleed out

RIP OP

Sounds about as dumb as OP.

Tear down this shit thread.

ban this guy

Just searched for that image, Google thinks its a fucking mouth. You should go to the hospital.

No one else is gonna say it? Holy shit op you have huge balls!

Op here

I didn't post this

This.
This is Sup Forums.

the fuck is wrong with you

your girlfriend is a crazy bitch. if one day she gets pissed at you she may give your kids bleach and it wold be your fault. Go to the docter or never have sex again and yes your wife will use that to cheat on you

THIS IS WHY I BOUGHT THE CLEAR ONE

I agree with this notion, the inquiry is submitted and must be accepted to preserve legitimacy here.

ANACOCKDA

But... Why did she do it. Nor justified in anyway but was there a reason she wanted to castrate you or ....?????

>take some pain killers pal
>clean the cut one or two times a day
> do -pic related- and you will be ok
good luck

post moar pics op

Tape it up. If it gets septic, see a doctor.

>believes everything in green text.
Kek!

What are you ? Gay ?

sit there until it heals

CUCKBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Go to the fucking hospital, god fucking dammit fuck your wife what a crazy bitch.

Timestamp or GTFO.

Somewhere somehow sliced dicks are a fetish

Wait, who took the picture ?

Post more cock damage pics. Timestamp down shaft!

This is hot as fuck. I love fapping to penile mutilation. Moooaaaar!

Pic with time stamp

Give another pic from a different angle.

FUXCKING HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THAT SHIT GO TO THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHE FUCKING HOSPITAL NOW FUCKING DO IT DONT BE A FUCKING BITCH YOUR DICK WILL DIE

[spoiler]his kid[/spoiler]

Nice dubs

Cockosnekion

Can't wait until she does something even more dangerous to your kid. Remember this day as the day you could have made a choice to change the future and the outcome of all of this.

>Wait, who took the picture ?

Busted!

i thought my girl was cucking me bc she postponed plans 3 weeks in a row. but this? holy shit OP. i'd rather see my girl once a month than have a kid with a cock killer.

fuck, go to the hospital and put her in jail. also move states probably bc she is obviously crazy enough to track you down

Put the mom in jail moron. She has mental issues. What race is she?

His kid

;)

Kek!

OP is lying sack of shit. If real he would have bled out by now

>what do ?

stop posting lies and fiction on Sup Forums fcking faggot

>Besides what can of prick would I be to do that to my girlfriend?

A bisected one ?

>Somewhere somehow sliced dicks are a fetish

They are to me.....now.

>cock killer

What the fuck those balls?

>cock killer.

I love that song!

this man asking the important questions
is she more into nascar, formula 1 or what?

>Hogweed
>Inside vagina
Gonna have to add some sunlight into that equation or it won't do much.

DID YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HERE MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE GO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DAN

>>dick cut in half
>>asks Sup Forums what to do

Just cut the other part in half too and nobody will ever notice that there is something wrong with it

health.stackexchange.com/questions/1258/do-you-bleed-to-death-after-your-penis-is-cut-off
All I could find on the subject

This

Medfag here
If you aren't going to the hospital, which I dont recommend, you should try to get a Foley catheter and put it on for at least 2 weeks. Your penis probably wll need some stitching, ut if you can try to get both parts together they may join by themselves, but only if you get a foley inside your urethra.
Go to the hospital and say that you were trying some weird fetish and you ended up cutting your penis

Home penectomies are a thing. Tie it off, whack it off, flush down shitter, go to hospital and tell them you are a conflicted faggot and cut it off yourself.

Post pics. I'm engorged...