Character calls up a pizza place

>Character calls up a pizza place
>"YES, A LARGE PIZZA PLEASE"
>Doesn't say what kind it is

What? Do people actually do this?

>american pizza
>looks like a skin disease
explains everything

Sup Forums appreciates this quality contribution that obviously required a great deal of effort, insight & intelligence.

That's clearly a piece of bread with a little 'chup on it, NOT a pizza. How can people be this stupid?!

>"i'm ordering pizza, which one do you want?"
>"anything is fine. just no anchovies"

Every fucking time. Can someone explain this meme to me and why do they force this in every American media since the 80s?

I recall them always saying what they want on it

delete your thread, failure

Yes. I work at a pizza place and people regularly come up to order "A medium pizza and a drink"
Fucking animals. Then if i ask them if they want white or wheat dough they get confused and look around in disgust

>Character picks up phone
>"Hello?"
>"Uh huh"
>"Yep"
>"Okay, bye"
>Recounting the conversation to friends
>All this information couldn't have been conveyed over the phone in the time they were listening

Alternatively
>Character picks up phone
>"Hello?"
>"Oh yes, you're wondering how long we're going to be here? What's that? You want to know when we're leaving?"

Utterly takes me out of a scene

Name 5 films/sitcoms where this happens.

i just get cheese so yeah

Pizzas are an Italian creation you dimwitted American. I bet you think Hamburgers were created by Americans too.

neither one of those is pizza

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Friends
Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure
E.T.
Facts of Life

game of thrones
rome
vikings
walking dead
fear the walking dead

Do americans slurp the little pool of fat out of the salami cups like a shot before eating the pizza?

Yes

I'm American and I soak the excess fat juice up with lots of paper towels and napkins

> calling anything pizza with toppings other than tomato sauce & cheese

>ditching the appetizers
Commie.

Yeah that's definitely going to lower the damage that block of cheese, dough and cancermeat is doing to your body by like 0.00001%!

#HEALTHYLIVIN

>being a sissy bitch faggot

>'chup

>not putting 'chup on your 'za

good pizza is an american creation

>"American" "pizza"

You people do realise that a pizza has to be made out of food right?

>tomatos are native to the Americas
>"Italians invented pizza!"

At least I wont get pimples.

>guys walks up to the bar
>2 beers please

Stop that

it's still removing a sizeable amount of calories from every slice. You can easily get 100 cals of pure grease soaked up off a single slice

>tomatos are native to the Americas
>everything that has tomatoes in it is automatically invented by Americans.

>european ******cuisine******

>pork
not for long

>american *********************cuisine*********************

>fat cholesterol-eaters thread

Uncouth savages. I hope you spit in their drinks.

They're completely oblivious to the grease. It's like they don't see it

Just last week or so they were all unironically praising the abomination in the *gif* shown.

Idiocy is Native to America too, but we have them everywhere

>american character orders a "coffee"
>doesn't specify what kind
>leaves without drinking it

In short, yes. They leave as much grease on as possible. They'll pool it into whatever 'food' they're eating like a spoon in soup or a sponge, so they won't lose a drop and then shove it into their mouths

I discussed the practice of Ramadan with a couple of Americans recently. It's amazing, they really think you die if you don't stuff your fucking face with fat greasy shit like in your gif all day long.

it's actually called catsup

unironically looks gr8

we need to put breakfast food on more things

bacon+eggs are goat

american pizza is shit

British *****************************************cuisine****************************************

Thanks Ahmed

>le England is all of Europe meme

I just don't know anymore.
I've seen them sitting in wheel chairs, still eating blocks of "cheese" or sucking on a Heinz bottlle while waiting for the bus.
Deep fried Snickers bars, legion sized pizzas, burgers, sandwiches and meals in general. Giant fucking buckets full of fuzzy drinks. People who don't fit through a regular door frame anymore.

I mean, when is that going to end? It's complete madness. The health care is shit and yet people treat themselves worse than garbage cans, It's really quite fascinating.

I think it's the same everywhere. I live in Germany and when I tell my grandma that I've been fasting for a week (which I do every now and then), she goes nuts and wants to cook something up for me.
People are still thinking like they're in medieval times where every bite of dirt counts, not realizing that food is actually everywhere. You just have to decide between good and bad.

delet pls

Europe invented and perfected pizza. American "pizza" is just a cheap imitation, especially NY pizza. At least Chicago tried something new.

Lent goes over their heads too.
They've adapted (aka: learned how to make money from it) but even then they managed to grease that up too. For the most part they stay away from holidays that prohibit them from eating whatever fats they want, there's is no concept of excess here. Everything is extra large and greasy

>germany
>muslim
Checks out.

Italian pizza is just a thin dough with cheese and herbs.

>muslim
Said who?

This is just fucking depressing and I like grilled cheese. You can just imagine how awesome Favreau thinks he is while doing this. That he's giving a master class in rustic cuisine. It just makes me sad.

That's normal though.

>Working at McDonald's in mid-00's
>Muslim comes in during middle of ramadan, we're serving breakfast menu
>Literally asks about everything in the menu, almost everything on the breakfast menu has bacon in it
>Comes in the next morning with a Filet-o-Fish that they purchased the night before and asks us to microwave it

how is it? a coffee could be anything - a latte, long black, etc

Yes.

Elderly anglos do this all over the world. For them coffee is pissweak drip filter coffee thats been sitting in a glass jar for god knows how long. Everything else is a condiment.

you're crazy then

They did this shit in hundreds of shows and movies

>I was born in 1995

I think it was the mayor of New York who tried to ban the sale of 3liter serving of soda at the 7/11. Saying it was not in the public's best interest to be able to slurp down a pool full of sugar multiple times a day.

And they shot it down, because not being able to drink enough mountain dew till your stomach explodes is 'unamerican'.

>mfw

>blocks of meat
>blocks of meat in vacuum packaging
>cubes of fat
>two kinds of bread
>a sheep's head
Quality breakfast there.

>shit, lots of zombies here!
>lemme order a pizza

Americans prefer to make their own choices about their life rather than having a nanny state dictate everything

Have you never made a grilled cheese sandwich before? The oil on the fryer was slightly excessive, but that's just how you make it. It's just butter, bread, and cheese. That one was especially good looking since he bothered adding a variety of cheeses to the mix. Complaining about a grilled cheese being greasy is like complaining about a bowl of oatmeal being soggy.

>character doesn't order 'go 'za
take me out of movie desu

I hate this.

Yeah, you keep telling yourselfes that. Meanwhile McDonalds, 7/11 and Wallmart executives are thinking up the next marketing strategy to stuff more and more lard in the American stomachs through 'freedom sized servings' ad campaigns or some shit.

>own choices

>Peruvians invented british cuisine

>people are stupid and drink whatever they want
>companies take advantage
>REEEEE THEY SHOULD PROHIBIT IT BY LAW
Top lel.
Have you bought your praying mat already?

Idiocy is only native to Africa and Asia. America didn't even have enough time to develop the wheel before we raped the fuck out of their continent, there's no telling what their culture could have possibly turned into if given the amount of time Aryan countries had to develop.

American cusine

>trying to make shitty burnt pepperoni look like the superior option

Yes, That or mandate that every sugary drink must contain a two shots of whiskey per litre, that would make it somewhat healthier.

Imho, better than banning the sodas: better labeling. Have companies label drinks by calories (200 kcal soda, 500 kcal soda, 1500kcal soda) instead of that fucking "tall/grande" bullshit.

>whatever they want

See, there's the problem. You act as if people are completely free agents, eating what they want and when they want it. Guess what? When you give people bigger bowls they'll eat more. When you bombard people with ads for fat greasy shit all day long, they'll eat fat greasy shit all day long. And marketing exs smarter than you or I have known this for a very long time.

So enjoy your FREEDOM©(brought to you by PEPSICO).

>humans are native to the Americas

>American "pizza" is just a cheap imitation

american everything is just a cheap imitation.

It's herpes

If they frequent the pizza place the staff may know them by voice or have the caller's number on file, in which case there's no need to specify the order further if they always get the same thing.

>mfw people shitting on 'go 'za with 'chup as sauce

Come on, really fellas?

That looks delicious desu.

Pizza is Chinese. Go unfuck yourself, retard

You see over here in the first world, where we don't live in mud huts like Europe, we have computers, which track orders and past customers. I can call my pizza place from my cell phone and have my last order sent to me in under 5 words, thanks to them having caller ID and a functioning computer.

>amerifats don't even have parmos

hahahaha your pathetic country seriously needs to grow up.

Post the best food of your country.

who the fuck calls it a parmo

you don't even know what it is you ugly cunt

Bait

How do you do that from inside your wigwams?

>lives in a cardboard house
>the only thing that distinguishes it from a hobobox is furniture placed inside
>I could huff and blow it away without a puff
>calls european houses mud huts because he doesn't know what cement is

I bet you even have your bedrooms on the South and the garden on the North side.

fuck you