Well this looks like the end for me. Last weekend I just had a second successful date with the most beautiful, smartest...

Well this looks like the end for me. Last weekend I just had a second successful date with the most beautiful, smartest, funniest, most wonderful girl who made me feel better and more confident in myself than I have in my entire life.

I planned for a romantic third date this Saturday (we decided on a movie at her place). I bought condoms, I downloaded some perfect movies, and decided on making her a romantic dinner...and then on Wed, she just calls the whole thing off.

Since then, I've been on the worst depression spiral in my life. Nothing makes sense anymore, and I can't even think about her without crying.

Any other Sup Forumsros been in this position before? I didn't think heartbreak like this could be possible, I really felt a solid connection and now I'm crushed beyond belief.

Pic related, it's her

how about kill yourself

Unfortunately, I'm a coward and where I live guns aren't very readily available

Haha happened to me. I send her a nude and she broke up with me the next day. It took awhile but I accepted I'm a cuck. You may not have a small dick like me but you may have a cuck like personality that may have made her break it up with you

She looks like a total bitch, the kind that smells the desperate asshole vibe a mile away and runs when she realizes she's out on a date with a total loser who couldn't get laid unless he has a rape kit and some ether.

You're better off, son. Back to your crusty sock.

I dunno dude, she seemed genuinely interested on our second date. I even got a kiss at the end, surely she wouldn't have gone through all the trouble if she hated me right? :(

shes ugly as fuck

you have nudes ?

Time heals everything. Trust me, been there.

P.S. she looks average at best.

Look dude if you act like a faggot you are going to be treated like one if you don't move on you are just gonna keep crying to yourself like a little bitch and you will never find someone so basically my advice is stop being a fucking rat nigger and man up

Uh, maybe something legit came up

Did she have an excuse?

Do you really want to be with a girl that doesn't what to be with you? Its called dating for a reason, she was just no longer interested. Move on.

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and i think she looks cute. Besides that, she has a lot more going for her that I love about her.

I didn't even get to third base, so no unfortunately. Though tbh I still respect her too much even if i did.

So the original reason she cited was that we had different views on wanting kids, and if I didn't that it would be a waste of time since we'd have no future anyways. I suspect this was just contrived bullshit for some other reason, but I don't know.

I've tried calling her and messaging her (too much admittedly, and she just blocked me on Whatsapp, so I guess I'll never know). I know that I'm a clingy, emotional loser -- but that was after she made up her mind, so I can't even come away from this bettering myself.

Did she just stop talking to you yet if she doesn't like you it wasn't meant to be

i lost the love of my life last year, you got dumped by a girl that went on 2 dates with you?

holy shit, man the fuck up

she's ok but you can find prettier women. Don't know how much you actually had in common but if she acts like this it sounds like she was benching you and has someone better and now she has to get rid of you

>i lost the love of my life last year
greentext

God dammit man, do you have testicles or not.

I got news for you, life is way harder than that faggot.

Man up and get rid of your weak ass crying towel. How do you people make it through the day?

I knew when I thought I couldn't get girls because no game I fixated on one nice girl I met and was devastated. Then I improved my looks and girls didn't look at me like a loser anymore

Something could have come up. Don't over react. Two dates isn't enough time to explain personal shit, and if she's a flake, then she's a flake.

If she truly did block you on messaging services and refused to cite any other reasons besides your difference in opinion on having kids or talk to you since Wed. then its time to move on.

Cite her as the one girl that fucked you over in the girlfriend filing cabinet and move on.

Also, how did you meet? If on OKC or some other dating website then i recommend searching for girls who sited the same hobbies or something. If it worked once before i see no reason why it wouldn't again

Yeah it was on OKC

i really do appreciate everyone's input, even the harsher ones. I know I should man up, but truthfully it's been an awful year and just thought I'd stumble upon something good that came out of it.

I've been there too, brother. It gets better with time. It's a cliche, but it's true.

hot hot hot
sorry for you big guy

Best of luck OP

Woman were gods best and worst invention.