Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend? Have you seen the supermoon tonight? Go take a look!

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend? Have you seen the supermoon tonight? Go take a look!

Meanwhile...

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD1mbSZydGY
strawpoll.me/11654938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reimu! You crazy doll, you. Going around recommending me to people...

But I appreciate it. Always up for making new friends~

This thread is better than Alice's.

Third

Hello~ Only have a second here so just stopping by!

Oh, I only introduced you, that's all! I'd have to know you a bit more to make a recommendation!

>*giggles*
But, you're welcome!

Tonight is a pretty lovely night. Don't you think so, anons?

Okay bye!

yes, very lovely night

Glad to see you! Sorry for the late opening!

Not to me.

I'll earn that Reimu seal of approval. Whatever it may take!

Last night's super moon was breathtaking though! I love waking in the middle of the night to a room bathed in moonlight.

Hello

I am not late

I did see the supermoon, it was pretty large, and bright

I'm glad I managed to get sight of it, tonight is very cloudy

-Sweet Roll

These threads have more anons willing to help and you actually seem genuine unlike Alice.

Stop posting WORST girl!

Hi Kotori! Was hoping we could've talked a bit more but don't worry! I appreciate that you took time to post here even if you were busy ^.^ Bye bye! I hope to see you soon!

Hello, everybody~ How's the earth doing tonight? The moon is doing very well tonight! Even from here, you can see it's shining glory on a night like this, ihihihihi~

I was wondering when you'd make your way to these threads

Its a terrible night for a curse

Stop with this gay ass RP you disgusting weeb

Chief, did you look?

-Sweet Roll

But, but...she's my avatar. Everyone knows me as Mio, I cannot change!

yes i looked

No worries, Alice had a lovely thread.

Hello. I got to as well!

Bye bye! Wonderful talking to you as usual~

Hey you two~

WEEBS GET OUT

I wonder if there is anyone having problems tonight.
Please user, let me pick off all the torns on all your roses~
I know right? It was shinning so strong, so romantic. It was awestonishing.
Hello bunny, how do you do?
Drink holy water then ;^)

How long have you been Mio?

May I request a fortune cookie? I'm curious

Leave my name as "mn"

Awww, sky here is way too cloudy to allow the moon to be seen, such a shame...

I haven't seen K-on but Mio is pretty cute.
Byeeeee~
I'm doing just fine~ I might make a new friend tonight and so, if I do, I'll be totally satisfied with the day.

Hi person in red. Are you a guy or girl or just a bot. Also my weekend was ok. Im not happy though. And should be. Old head here. Over thirty. Never participated in these. So. Get i hope. If not. Glad to be a part of whatever it is you do.

Good evening! I had quite a busy day, so it's nice to come to a thread like this and just unwind a bit~ Hope everything is well on your end.

Oh? I didn't know my presence was in demand. And who might you be?

You can pick off this thorn for me.

Perv.

Hey there Kotori. How're those raids treating you?

Too many calories

5+ years

Same here. Kind of a letdown

Ritsu the drummer is best girl because she's lesbian.

And who are you?

>mn has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Gold", "51".
hope this sates your curiosity

hey they always tell me to look so blame them

Excuse me.

Hahaha... well, whoever it might be, you already had a glowing review from someone. Say, the last time we met, you said I seemed familiar and you've been around for a while. How long ago would that be?

I'd prefer if you didn't make comparisons like that. It's internet drama, and she's my friend who's been at this much more persistently than I have.

Hi Reisen! How was the Superearth?

Romantic. Perfect word for describing it.

Hmm...since 2011. So almost 6 years! Though, to be fair, I completely disappeared for about 2 years.

Right?! Plus given the fact she plays bass...I thought she might suit me nicely.

You're not an oldfag because if you were then you would know Reimu is female.

S-since I'm talking to you, everything is peachy~ I've heard about you a bunch of times, you see.
That's great but that doesn't make Mio the worst girl. I'd guess before even having watched that the worst girl is Tsumugi. She reminds me of Miyuki from Lucky Star, AKA worst girl.
Mm, it was okay, I suppose!
Hehehe...

Don't know how you can be friends with someone like that, but OKAY.

Thank you, I appreciate it

Ah I remember you then, we only talked once, but it was very pleasant.

Actually, ask your question to the cards. I donate to old user here.
I dunno user, looks a prefectly healthy dong for me.
No gain, no getting rid of curses.
Golly, expanding your friends list, I don't think I could do that but to each their own.
That is a Sonya-chan.

I am. Ive seen these threads just never talked in them because i had no idea what theyre about. Also. I dont follow anime.

TSUMUGI IS BEST GIRL YOU BITCH

I'd like to say...2014? Before my hiatus. I distinctly remember seeing your name in the chatroom.

Not in demand, I just knew it would happen eventually. And you know me by another name. We spoke in Alice's chat just the other day actually

Just a ghost. Nobody important, really

Hey bunbun

So they're letting you see, huh? Umu

It would probably be good with some flavoring or a lemon

Miyuki is worst girl, but Tsumugi is best girl

Yes?

I'm a girl. Anyway, it's nice to meet you! Any idea why you're not happy? Are you maybe too deep in your comfort zone? When was the last time you tried something totally new?

Also, it seems you got a donation, so ask away.

May I please have a fortune cookie? Name is Si.

This is a special case, though. Mio isn't just anyone. Mio is someone I've been hearing good things about for almost a year now, who's kind of been built up in my mind as someone kind of great.
youtube.com/watch?v=OD1mbSZydGY
Well, like I said, I haven't watched it yet! So I was never claiming, "This is most certainly the case!"

How is that even related!? Please, no fighting in the shrine. :^(

Can you give me some advice, please?

You have me going through my mental file cabinet of tripfags. Who could you bemail and who are we both acquaintances of?

We've spoken once before? What was your name! Don't be shy~

Sounds about right! I was absent for about two years, but I might have popped in now and then.

Nyoro~

What do you think could be generating issues or maybe draining motivation, what's up, user? Also, advice is free, but you can ask for a tarot card reading on the side, sometimes it is scary how accurate they are.

What about, Anonymous?

Wait you're not Reimu :

Ahaha.. Butterfly has talked about you now and then as long as I've known her. Which has been about a year now. Sorry if I seem mysterious or something. I promise, I'm not.
*Waves hands defensively*

Orihara-san?!

Oh my god....sh-shush...I was a background character at best back in the day.

I have severe social anxiety and I wonder if there was a way to get over it with medication.

I guess the dubs i got will make up for it u.u though it's really not the same thing.

Hi Reisen!

Same for me! Hope you'll have an amazing day, as it should always be!

Can i ask for a general reading? I've got dubs

>Si has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Love", "22".
si

uhh...yes?

Thank you!

Reimu isn't the sole provider of advice here, if someone has advice, they would give it to you

-Sweet Roll

Hello~ You being good?
What do you think I am *now*, silly?

Clever girl. Also "great" I've got some news for you...

That is a nepnep. It also gives advice and is friendly

ORI?? ....I feel personally insulted now

You don't get it

The power of dubs will certainly make up for it

Knew it ^^ Glad to have finally been able to strike up a decent conversation with you!

LILY! Where have you been?!

Lily thinks too highly of me, honestly. But it's really nice to meet you! Maybe we'll be able to get to know each other better~

Copy cat.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what you claimed

But I worry about all of you, beloved anons, I often help around, giving another insight on peoples problems, so with Reimu and I giving advice, people can have more, again, insight about what they could do about their problems.
Now, the only thing I know can help even in the slightest about that is therapy, but you seem to be afraid of that as well. Mmh, anyone that you can ask to book a therapy session and tag along with you? It would really be more comforting knowing a known face is waiting outside waiting for you, no?

A-ah... Did something bad happen? Send me a message, okay?
I hope so. To be honest, I've been pretty eager for her to introduce me to her friends but she's always so... Hmm.. Fluttery. But either way, if Lily thinks you're great, then I'm sure it's true. Because Lily is great.

She's the only one I trust.
No thank you.

no i get it

I don't trust you.

With medication? Sure. If you meant without, well, it's possible to control it, but for the best results you'll want to at least see a therapist. They'll be the most equipped to teach you the tricks and go through your mental processes with you.

I suffer from the same thing, though mine is much less troublesome, and it's just something you have to push yourself through one little step at a time by making little goals for yourself. "I'm going to have a conversation with a stranger today" for example. Even if it goes awkwardly, if you did it, you still won. Anxiety's biggest weapon against you is avoidance, where you just stay away from things that make you nervous. Each time you override that with your own willpower, you're winning.

There are also two exercises I was taught. One is deep breathing, where you control your breaths and slow them down. I'm sure you could find plenty of information about that online, or maybe even a mp3 that walks you through it or music to help the process a little. Once you have it down, you can practice it whenever you're feeling anxious. For example, you could slip away to the bathroom before going in a crowded room, and do it there.

I make poopie see big moon

I'm willing to bet that to someone, you're a main! Very important to them indeed.

I am so, so sorry...I didn't mean to mistake you for someone else! Mind telling me who you are then? Don't keep me guessing~

Pftthaha... Thanks for the laugh, user. I love you too!
You should judge the advice based on the advice, not on the one giving it. Silly.
Oh, but I'm sure that's true for you too, silly!

hey Reimu!!!!

Uhm, sure.. I guess?

Make face close-up u.u

Could be better, how are you anyways? It's been a long time since i asked you!

Mm, life is life, you know? Ups and downs. Lots of 'em. I'm making the best of what I've got and trying not to break down, as usual. Row, Row fight the powah, Just Do It, etc.

Let's not go into who copied who. It reads like an ancient creation myth at this point.

>The Priestess
>Three of Wands
>Seven of Swords
You're going to receive insight, almost like divine inspiration, into a new enterprise. This will happen sometime in the near future. It'll seem like a great idea, but it goes too far against the grain of today's society and it may eventually lead you to resignation and defeat when you realize your idea doesn't hold up as well as you thought it would.

Someone please just kill me...

Hello!

Mm, why is that? Need to talk about something? Get something off your chest?

Cute doggo

I would love to be a Dr. Kevorkian. Seems like an easy way to get free stuff. Can I have your stuff?

Not just someone else. You mistook me for some degenerate

I have a suspicion you've been in these threads before

Then laugh

Why?

What's the matter?

-Sweet Roll

I love you Reimu.

Follow me to the back of the shed, you'll feel
N o t h i n g .

lolololololol

Vote for Sup Forums or ill fuck you shitters up
strawpoll.me/11654938

No, I'm just sick.

Nah, my flatmate gets first pick of my stuff.

Think I'm coming down with the flu.

Nah I'm good.

Maybe we can do like a 2 for 1 deal or something