youtu.be/OBtd26ohGoM
youtu.be/ikaqYGwvc40
youtu.be/hE6OjTiMY3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhwq3EBblhE
youtu.be/lPHHGuU3SKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABgGo5ICLjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the rest of the album will sound hella different than this

I fucking love it, the album will include Sin Rumbo which is also GOAT, looking forward for this album,

Boring.

AOTY

alternative (??) version of Piel: youtu.be/OBtd26ohGoM

but seriously s/t as a title is lame: 'Reverie' was 10 times better

so, bjork without bjork vocals?

Make Arca Sound Like The EPs Again

great artwork btw

Tracklisting for the incoming album:
01 Piel
02 Anoche
03 Saunter
04 Urchin
05 Reverie
06 Castration
07 Sin Rumbo
08 Coraje
09 Whip
10 Desafío
11 Fugaces
12 Miel
13 Child

#04 has been released last year youtu.be/ikaqYGwvc40
#07 was the best track of Entrañas youtu.be/hE6OjTiMY3o

>without bjork vocals
YASSSSS

holy shit, new thundercat and arca in one day. muh dick

I appreciate the new progression, but I didn't like Sin Rumbo and don't like this

it always surprise me how different he sings on his releases and on stage
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhwq3EBblhE (11:45 dancehall vocals on Sinner)

Anoche will be released as a single this Saturday.

Will he deconstruct his own music now?
If the rest of the album is similar to this in tone i'm going to fall in love with it. Is that him on vocals?

>Is that him on vocals
yes, check the Sin Rumbo video

yep, that's him singing
also totally agreed, his previous material has been super hit or miss for me but his vocal stuff is seemingly always god-tier. hopefully the whole album is as good as what's out now, because it'll be a serious AOTY contender for me if so.

Wow, why does he get to have such a beautiful timbre.

Sin Rumbo was my SOTY so a full album of latin influenced music will be exactly what I wanted Arca.
I replayed the instagram teaser 100 times and when he released that song as his first single I got chills

Can't wait for this, and I'm dying to hear more vocals

Arca produced for Bjork and I think they're producing her next album too

This picture would make better album art

What kind of gay man would you have to be to like this?

damn it he's wearing ohaguro
i was going to make that my stage gimmick

Preferably a qt femboy
oWo

Urchin could be a different track with the same name. He's done it before on Xen I think.

Same for Sin Rumbo

ikr (it's his scruff pic tho)

Tbh, just like entranas it will probably be mostly electronic fuckery and like 2 or 3 vocal cuts. Which is sad. I really couldn't get into Mutant and Xen, it sounded like a less organic OPN with more glitch to me. I acknowledge his sound design skills tho.

But if this was an entire album full of songs like Piel and Sin Rumbo it would surely be my AOTY

bump

i want Arca to cum inside me.

expose me sis
I really hope it's not. Having misleading singles will be very top 40 pop girl of him

Is Arca even worth checking out? I've heard lots of mediocre things about him but I like the aesthetic of the artwork he uses.

Damn this is shit. Arca is dead

It's okay, I guess. Doesn't make sense as a single but it will probably make more sense in the context of the album.

his early stuff is very good experimental instrumental hip hop, his newer abstract stuff is hit or miss but still has some great stuff. I'd say check him out desu.

Sounds like Coil

so tired of the distorted bass on this type of music

His early stuff was shitty wigger fashion walk crap, his genius is just starting to show

Doon Kanda (aka Jesse Kanda) is for you: the artist director of Arca stuff released his 1st demo few weeks ago. Quite good t b h but oo bad his own videos are quite lazy
youtu.be/lPHHGuU3SKc

boi… that's like saying "so tired of fuzz guitars in psychedelic rock"

I'm gay but goddammit dude the poofery is too strong with Arca lately. Put on some fucking clothes.

>>/masc4masc/

I like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=ABgGo5ICLjk

nude leak when

>his own release doesn't even have the god-tier art he does for Arca and is just him scribbling his name and the tracks on a white circle in mspaint
what did he mean by this

also that's decent but really sounds like a clone of Arca without the insane sound design

idk
this lo-fi artworks shows it doesn't take his own music too seriously, like it's a fun hobby but since he's friend with Alejandro since +10 years, he probably wrote music for a while secretly. I mean, for a first release, it's quite Soundcloud-tier decent.

Wow, this is beautiful!
I would like to hear a full album like this and Sin Rumbo.

Really happy these new songs have spanish lyrics, It makes it feel more unique