If you're a >>>>((((((""""""fan""""""))))))) of any of these teams and dont live in their respective states you can go...

If you're a >>>>((((((""""""fan""""""))))))) of any of these teams and dont live in their respective states you can go eat a bag of dicks

>my state has not team
>the closest just went back to LA

Fuck off yank

Californian pats fan here

You mad?

Baby Boomers are 100% at fault for bandwagoning

I do not live in any of their states, but I strongly dislike all of them except the Packers,who I feel a sort of warmth for left over from back in the day when they were the retarded step-child of the NFL.

Am I OK?

No, just terribly hurt.

>every black person I meet is a fan of either the Cowboys or Steelers

How pathetic can one race be?

99% of black people I know are either Steelers, Patriots, or Cowboys fans

Really makes you think

>niggers bandwagon everything that is most popular and/or successful

More news at 11

>tfw new englander
>tfw die hard sports and politics fan

What if you were born in one and moved?

Y'all need to meet more black people

I've been wondering... Are those MAGA caps made in the USA or somewhere in Asia?

Made in USA, according to the label

>Cowboys fan
>Lives in Dallas
>Roots for Pats when season inevitably goes to shit

Is this acceptable?

If you're from DFW and do this, please proceed to the nearest available firearm and discharge into your face.

>live in Jersey
>can root for Giants, Jets, Bills, or Eagles
>root for Seahawks
>the sheer buttmad when I tell people

more enjoyable than seeing the team win.

I am a fan of the Denver Broncos and I expect a shipment of the promised bag of dicks by thursday

When this jersey is released I'm unironically buying and wearing it. Get fucked OP

Get the fuck out of here faggot.

holy shit. I now remember that scene. good shit.

Broncos fan, I live in Georgia. Can you really expect me to root for "Matty Ice" and the "Dirty Birds".

No thank you.

no u

Pats fan living in Buffalo, from an hour east in Rochester originally. Grew up hating football, still hate football, being a Pats fan satisfies the contrarian in me.

But I live in the blackest state in America.

Most popular teams of the most popular sport in America

Barely over 1M followers

You can't make this shit up

>study abroad
>pretend to be Italian

You can make this shit up.

I grew up as a kid in Colorado. I was there the years Elway won his super bowls.
I've been a Broncos fan my whole life despite not living there anymore.
Now I'm in Utah and they don't have a team but Colorado is the closest.

Fuck off, I can be a fan of whoever I want. I'll always be a Broncos fan.

Is that a transgender?

>Followers on social media denote the entirety of a fanbase
Why is this kind of autism tolerated?

Keep believing that

Nah man, put the dick down.

Good good

Let the butthurt flow thru you

22 year old Pats fan here, born and raised in Massachusetts and still live here.

Never been outside of New England actually.

Feels good.

>if you live in Wyoming you cannot be a Broncos fan

Go suck a dick.

>never been outside of new england
that explains a lot about patsfags.

>New England
>state

Boston winning culture feels good desu

What ever will I do without the abundance of arab bandwagoners that spam every social media post by my team??

We don't have to follow teams on social media, every household has 2 TVs here. We can actually watch.

>Implying there's a team for every state
>Implying New England is a single state
>Implying implications
People can root for whatever team they want, stop being an autist. Just because you're stuck rooting for a dead-end franchise that can't seem to figure it out doesn't mean you should shit on people who root for actual good franchises.

Probably a Brown's fan lel

This, not my fault the patriots have been consistently good for over 20 years, which is my entire life basically.

Most individuals in that list end up moving into real citys. Except for those 49ers fans.

Who the fuck is bandwagoning the 49's?

Leftovers from when Harbaugh was coaching and forgot to unfollow.

No one. But they are one of the best teams in the history of nfl

That's the most pathetic excuse ever

Wrong. I'm Exactly, I'm only a couple years older and I feel the exact same way. I just so happen to live in Mass which is a bonus for me.

Yeah, nah u a cunt

Go Cowboys

>mexican
>cowboys

T R I G G E R E D

I live in a neighborhood with a huge population of deer, I would need to meet more of them socially before I really know what teams they root for.

Most mexican nfl fans are either steelers or cowboys

Why? I moved the Rams to Mexico City in Madden years ago?

Don't you like the Diablos? I Signed Julio and won you an owl damn it

National tv broadcasting of the nfl in México started in the late 60s- early 70s, so just in time for MUH STEEL CURTAIN and MUH AMERICAS TEAM bandwagon wich was Mayer on passed to the next generations, dad is a cowboys fan, i grew up watching their games and those father and son bonding times bring cosy feels, so i keep on with the tradition on a si de note college football (both ncaa important bowls like the rose bowl and our own league) had been on tv for quite a while by that time

Which states do the two of you live in?

/530/ reporting in. Ready for another year of failure

But user I'm from Green Bay

25 miles or closer to the stadium is where real fans live

You're retarded.

A bunch of Gen Xers

You have 5 superbowls eat a dick

cosigned. bostonian here

>25 miles

You mean 2.5 miles

I grew up in SC not caring about NFL football beyond watching the Cowboy's dynasty in the 90's and having friends that pulled for the Stealers. This all changed when Quarterback Club 98 on the N64 came out and introduced me to the Patriots. The game's cover showcases Brett Favre and the Packers during their run to eventually winning the superbowl for the 97 season. Tossing Z29 skids to receivers all day long made me familiar with the Pats roster at the time. Flash forward a few years later and the fandom hasn't quit.

The Panthers even played their first season in Clemson's Death Valley, which should have made me an instant fan. I just couldn't be bothered to care about NFL football at the time, though. Going to Clemson games since I was a kid was enough, and it's even more special that they competed for the title in the middle of those early dynasty years.

I'll pull for them until they have to play the Pats, then they're on their own!

go back to work, Bovice.

and I was 1 the last time they went

underage b&

95, not 2013 you idiot

Its kind of funny how closely Seahawks are inspired by Oregon Ducks fashions. They ripped off the metal grating style.

Those sleeves are amazing I just want to wear those and not the jersey so much.

Ofc if it has no logo on it I am going to wear my old one.

but that was the second to last time they went, underage b&.

no wonder they look so cheap

mfw pats fan living in denver

How about Jimmy G. last night? His fumble doesn't look so bad compared to Blount's, and he seemed pretty damn poised, comfortable, and ready for the moment. Can't beat being the only 1-0 team so far in the Division either!

>only 20/21 years old

Aww widdle babby

>Literally cheering for the shecocks

Alright I've decided

Time to get an Edelman jersey

Let me fix that for you.
>if you don't live within a mile of your team's stadium, you are a bandwagoner faggot negro nigger negro.

This is a fan mock-up of what could be the Color Rush uni, there isn't an official one yet.

My boner is huge for what the real one is as long as it doesn't have blue sleeves like the 2009 Seahawks alternate unis had, see pic related. I liked these but wasn't sold on the shoulders.

I wouldn't recommend that to anyone

>be born in NY
>hate NY
>support Patriots since the Bledsoe era