>ignorant
>racist
>jobless

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11654938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>assuming only white people voted for trump

Nice try racist

But without the hick vote Trump wouldn't carry all of those swing states.

I mean

I piss on the Trump protesters, but this clever. Nicely done.

and then remember that whites are the largest voting demographic by far.

barely any minorities voted for trump

Fuckin white power, send the LGBT's, Blacks and Muslims back to Israel where they can all happily assimilate.

You realise this graph shows the increase in voters swing right??
This shows that 7% more blacks voted Trump than last elections... 8% more latinos, 11% more Asians...
while only 5% more White males voted Trump since the last election... Proving that he had more sway with non whites.

>All those uneducated voters

You shouldn't even be able to vote without an associates degree. Retarded voices have no value.

VOTE Sup Forums GUISE
strawpoll.me/11654938
LETS MEME THEM XD

You wouldn't survive without thous people you fucking moron.

We are called WIGGERS AND IT'S OUR WORD NOT YOU YOU OREO

I make over 200k a year and voted for him... you are clearly informed and making an educated post...

haha I was going to do one like that. thanks and saved.

Make 240k salary programmer, I voted TRUMP

Because my life really depends on some janitors and walmart bag boys.

Hey, lookie!

All the niggers voted for Hillary.

You clearly don't understand your empirical evidence is worthless in this discussion.

While we are at it - did you finish college? masters? phd?

>increase in voters swing right??

So the dumbest fucking people on the planet?

Sure you do

Farmers... miners... factory workers... shop owners... labours... I could go on. You going to go out and milk your own cow? kill it? prepare it for cooking? Take your own rubbish to the recycling centre and put it through the plant yourself while also running said plant??
You are a fucking idiot.

Robots will replace literally all of these jobs in time rendering your culture useless.

Don't be mad your little Hillary lost the election... I'm sure you were "smart" enough to know it was going to happen right? with all that IQ you have? right?
>implying you don't have a IQ level of 80.

Thank you niggers,
So you couldn't get off your lazy black asses and vote because another nigger wasn't running for President. Fuck dat bitch Hillary you said. Well you're in for some shit now with Steve Bannon running shit in the White House. He's an NSDAP hardcore American Nazi making book on all you nigs. His ultimate goal is to either kill you or send you back to Africa. You motherfuckers let this happen. See you in the coming pogrom.

"in time" yes.. but right now you need them. You are fucked without them, grow the fuck up kid.

Over 50 million of them. Nice bait faggot.

Not even in time sadly....

>Didn't get through high school
>Running a business & contributing anything meaningful to society

They're as useful as illegals yet drag down politics. They're a waste.

black niggers voted for hilary
>poor
>ignorant
>racist
>jobless
>gangmembers

>Not realizing more people than not don't have degrees
>Not realizing those people do the jobs no one wants to do
>Not realizing you're a dumb nigger

>Implying working in a trade isn't meaningful to society
You dumb fuck liberals are so full of yourselves I'm surprised when you protest its not coming out both ends.

You liberal millennial faggots are so brainwashed you don't even know why Hillary would have destroyed us.
Its not your fault though.
When you ungrateful niggers see how much Trump was needed you'll be thanking him and begging for a 2nd term.
You are fighting for the establishment that doesn't give a fuck about you.
Its time to come to your senses.

I honestly don't know how these white trash KKK and Neo Nazi types can actually think they are better than a nigger.

>Both have poor manners and criminals

>one smokes crack, the other smoke meth

>both either have low level part time jobs where they pay no taxes into the system or are drug dealers and criminals.

>one most likely doesn't have a father while the others father most likely is also his uncle.

Seriously, we need to collect them both up and toss them on one of our territories like Guam and let them kill each other off.
We need more hard working Mexicans that actually work and build shit, not idiots that want to throw them out.

Compare him to the last 2 republican candidates. Trump did better with hispanics and blacks, kek

>implying Trump gives a fuck about you
it's time to wake up and realize nobody with money or power gives a fuck about you user, left or right, unless they can capitalize off of you

That flag was never the actual Confederate flag....you ignorant cunts.

People waving a flag in celebration isnt as bad as buring one in protest. If anything you dont know irony and dont know what ignorant is. And you assume that those people are jobless when your liberal? Thats ass backwards.

Pls enlighten us?

Based user

Killary was threating war with Russia who said they would be glad to fight back.

I wss born in 1966. Enlighten me on the coming blessings Emperor Trump will bestow upon the seething masses

People give a fuck about themselves. Trump is American. Meaning he gives a fuck about making america the best place for trade and that he wants it to have the best economy. His interest basically parallel to mine.

He will bring better relations to Russia and China. He will help to fix the american economy. And he will push to provide work for Americans.

so let's be friends with whoever wants to fight us. by that logic if we cozy up to ISIS everything will be ok, right? Trump is being a cuck by befriending Russia

people that are too self absorbed and hateful to have discourse elected trump. people JUST. LIKE. (YOU).

If he doesn't fuck with social security I'm in.
Fuck Ryan and Fuck McConnel

60 million of them apparently.

Nigger i dont care about your family but i care about mine. So instead of trying to start a nuclear war how about you just go home and shoot them all in the head? Im sure you know someone you can steal a gun from since noone would let your ignorant liberal ass have a gun.

just goes to show how rampant white trash has become

>30 percent of the Hispanic and Asian populations who voted for Trump are "barely any."

Don't let facts get in the way of emotions there, snowflake.

Found the gender studies major.

How dare you imply that a farmer or a plumber is more important than a blogger or a college diversity coordinator?!

if you don't care about my family you don't care about this country. my family could be yours. i could be your cousin for all you know. your isolationist attitude won't get you anywhere

This nigga straight up, 100%, actually thinking Trump is out for his best interest

Now, this is brainwashing at it's finest right here

Yes, apparently their reach is so large now that they start threads like this one.

No your not related to me. I speak to my family daily and call my mom at least 3 times a week. No one in my family is a dumb fucking liberal cunt let alone a War mongering murderer.

I hate his mafia family. Sleazy bastards. Now they just got top security clearance. Ivanka can now direct the first strike.

I'm actually generally happy Hillary lost

But are you not trying to tell me swing voters are not dumb? Really? These people have no policies, they don't understand politics and how shit can be run, either from a right or left perspective

And I'm not claiming to have a high IQ, neither am I to you considering you think IQ represents an accurate measure of intelligence

Trades are for the dumbasses that couldn't do multiplication in high school. Only the idiots with 60s and 70s in high school went into the trades. Not even itt tech would take them. You're just insecure cause you could barely read. Fuck you. Im a mechanical engineer. My work is significantly more important than yours. You're a worthless human being. The world would be better with you dead.

I like those toilets flush handles you design Billy-Bob.

I own a couple of franchised fitness clubs and work in national defense contracting for Lockheed/Martin and Raytheon for my day job. I'm already winning and Trump hasn't even taken office

it's basically the last hoorah of all the people whose jobs will be replaced by robots in the coming decades. let's see them give a shit about anything when they get their universal income because only engineers/managers/programmers/etc have a job that hasn't been taken over by a machine

we wuz aryans and shet, hyuck hyuck

wow, with all those qualifications i'm surprised you have time to browse this shithole

LOL, I've been here since 2008. I always have time for my fellow anons.

So... you are winning under the Obama presidency?

K

Sure bubber:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

They'll be more upset when they see just how little Trump thinks of them. Fucking ingrates.

Trades require technical expertise and strong physical prowess.

Faggots that can't handle hard work generally get into medicine or the biggest faggot career move, IT or computer science.

All the tech bullshit should just go to women. It's mundane office work for the weak of body.

>I wss born in 1966
>still visits Sup Forums

get out of town you were born in '66. I'd be surprised if you and your dumbass was out of high school.

That pic scares the shit out of you, admit it mexicrement.

Yes, but when Trump was winning and the stock market was taking a shit on Tuesday, ND was going through the roof. Not many people knew that, but they didnt know what to pay attentio to. I will receive huge tax breaks to improve and expand my clubs also. Trump was a good choice for me

women are too stupid to get into computer science and wouldn't be allowed to make that much money anyways

Wife works for Kronos and makes more than anybody on this board, lol

Ingrates? What were they given that they have to be grateful for?

>That pic scares the shit out of you

in a certain sense, when one see's a chimp out, you're more concerned at black people's ignorance than whether your going to get shot or not. The same goes with the pic.

You at least finished high school, right, bud?

Lmao please. Why would I work in the field like some nigger slave? I make well into the six figures doing what I do. Usually the tradies are the most racist people I meet, but instead of rising past the post of a typical nigger slave in the 1700s, they are PROUD to work in the fields. Go ahead, fix my car for 16 an hour, clean my pipes for 25 an hour. I'll enjoy my cushy low impact career in my air conditioned luxury office in Manhattan. Just like your god king Trump.

fucking wire money

>more educated whites voted for trump than hillary

>No, I mean...
Well, they have been given a space (this country) and a platform (politics) to air their collective stupidity.

currently taking operating systems. the person with the highest grade is a grill.

but in your defense though, there isn't that many girls in stem classes anyways.

That's even if the tax breaks go though, the President does not that that kind of authority

Good luck though

And Black racist wanted to elect Hillary. They lost and that is why they are out rioting and destroying neighborhoods and beating up innocent people because they did not vote for Hillary.

Yes I'm old. When I was in High School Reagan was president, the Soviet Union existed. Actually the world was a better place then.

jealous?

Was it? Or, did it just seem that way?

>only

I don't think that assumption was made. Certainly the majority, tho.

The last thing you want is to frighten an ignorant majority. That's nazi bait, there.

Oh, and I blame the people who didn't vote. Who knew a bunch of niggers, hipsters and women would be too busy to back their candidate.

learn to read.

what percentage of trump voters do you think were minorities?

ps, it wasn't much.

You faggots and your memes. Here's one just for you gay boy:

Post of the fucking century. Thank you.

I wouldn't know how life was back then, but it's probably not any better than today, at least objectively. Life just seems nicer when you're a dumb kid with nothing to do.

If you can't dank, you shouldn't wank.

This is why a Trump win is a good thing.

Anyone who thinks Hillary would have been better is an idiot who doesn't understand how bad war wirh Russia really could be.

She is an antagonist, loud mouthed and stupid, she called Putin a war criminal and blamed Russia every step of this way for emails that she and her staff sent.

The public should have the right to read that shit. The Russians are doing it!!!! And? Does it change the fact she tried to rig the election by propping up what she saw as a weak candidate?? Nope,

does it change the fact that she colluded to screw Bernie??? Nope. It doesn't matter who or how it got leaked. She's scum and needs to retire instead of blaming Russia for her mistakes.

>Trump "I'll work with any nation, Russia included as long as they understand that we will put America first"

>Hillary "fuck Putin, fuck that nigga and his grandma, fuck thr reds and fuck Russia, fuck the Soviet bitches I'll eat their children"

I'm paraphrasing here, but these quotes are fairly accurate.

Not exactly. His interests have always been in the shittiest countries of the world. Trump hangs out with Russian oligarchs, Gadaffi (RIP), other sand-dwellers. These are the people so desperate for his "brand" that they will literally throw money at him for a semblance of luxury instead of anything real. Trump has so many conflicts of interest as president that it is not funny. He could potentially take 60+ years of foreign policy and undo it in 4 years. Cozy up to Russia, they roll over all the old Soviet Republics, enter Cold War (part II).

Impossible to bring better relations with China and Russia while "protecting" american jobs as he claims he will do. Remember the promise of bringing jobs back.. Cant do that and trade with China. He will literally ruin our economy, but I bet he ends up really really wealth on the other end in corrupt real estate deals with Russia and Indonesia.

I wish you ALL would die and take your treasonous political shill leaders with you.

Since when did the 'great and mighty America' start bending to the will of Russia? We've always dared them to try something, and they've never had the balls to.