My parents literally kicked me out after I failed at uni and told them I'm not going to give it another try...

My parents literally kicked me out after I failed at uni and told them I'm not going to give it another try. I have no money, only my phone, tool knife and papers. Wat do

Post anywhere else except Sup Forums

Now if you posted "Music for this feel?" you might get some actual responses.

learn to beatbox and breakdance and become a busker. or apply at walmart

Throw phone against wall, eat papers, and stab you with knife

Fight for your right to party desu

You're only chance is to let a friend let you use thier address on applications as your address and try to get a full time job as quickly as possible, and then find someone willing to room with you in a two bedroom apartment (considering youll be making between minimum wage to 10 dollars you probably wont be able to afford a one room on your own but MAYBE a studio)

Anything short of that you will be homeless for awhile honestly. Use government resources, firstly there is probably some kind if program to help unemployed people find work and you should go see them asap.

Apologies I left out one option (which is silly because this is what I did when this happened to me), join the military. Free food , shelter, and utilities on top of a decent paid wage (its actually similar to minimum wage except take into account you wont be paying any bills other than a cellphone and internet and it feels like twice that.)

These are both great ideas, especially since OP gave up on going to school

Hey if he can't pull those off because he's too lazy then he has no one to blame but himself. He's in a sink or swim situation

I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. He has no other options, since school is pretty important

Do one of these, if school wasn't for you than maybe these will work.

Also, listen to pic related.

>literally kicked you out
>literally kicked

Your parents must have some strong legs, user.

Kek

Live under a bridge until you find a friend who will let you crash on their couch like Kurt Cobain

start a band

Start sucking cock, you gotta make some money.
Or you could go back to school.

Join the military mofo

this. i'll pay you $5 to finger my butthole rn.

What a pair of awful cunts. I assume you're American? What the fuck is wrong with Americans?