So I robbed my dealer for his weed about a week ago, thoughts Sup Forums?

So I robbed my dealer for his weed about a week ago, thoughts Sup Forums?
He was a kind of nerdy college kid who sold in his spare time, I usually bought an ounce or two off him at a time during which I noticed he always had a constant half pound to a pound with him. He really was an awkward guy and I could tell he didnt have many friends,with me being a frequent customer he got to know me and he had told me his uncle grows for medical facilities and sold him the leftover crop for a family price.
Not too concerned on consequences, pretty straightforward and I can tell this kid won't do a damn thing about it.

Hey, hope it was worth it. RIP.

Only thought is that you're a scumbag. Enjoy your weed scumbag

Nah, low risk situation.
I thought it out before doing it, his unlce is most liable for legal consequences.
I basically gave them a bluff of all bluffs

how much did you take

hope you didn't fuck him up or anything

>robbing the weedman
Nigger.

What college was this?

Someone trying to make it has their spare job stollen and robbed from them by some most likely jobless scumbag who hasn't worked for anything.

>I can tell this kid won't do a damn thing about it
you'd be surprised.

RIP you fuckin gay idiot racist kek

Ha it's not the extroverted ones that do shit its the introverted friendless quiet kids who shoot the place up.

You're a bad person and you should feel bad.

12 ounces, so a little over a half pound. And never hurt him physically , I went in with my handgun unloaded but mentally i probably took a toll.
All I can say is a recreational state

I can't agree with anyone that harms small business owners.

what are you, black? fucking asshole.

>he always had a constant half pound to a pound with him
>he had told me his uncle grows for medical facilities and sold him the leftover crop for a family price.

Which means he also sells leftovers to connect dealers who know people. No one just has 1-2lbs leftover after a harvest. Most growers I know always under-report harvest have like 20-30lbs leftover because legal buyers pay shit and you gotta declare tax. His nephew knows who you are. Once he gets word to his uncle....

You gonna get your thumbs broke, OP.

Oh you dirty sonofabitch

So armed robbery. Doesn't mean shit what you stole you broke and enterd with a weapon

I hope you get syphilis you thieving cunt

I hope that when OP goes home for Christmas, he and his family are tied up and stabbed to death by home invaders.

OP is a selfish faggot and should kill him self

Karma a bitch you will get burned.

In all fairness, you probably shocked him into stopping. So while you were a cunt for your intentions, hopefully he'll realize that he can get robbed, blackmailed, killed or worse, permanently injured.

>death is worse than permanent injury
One is the end of all pain and sorrow, the former is the start of all kinds of pain and sorrow.

I'm about 6 foot, whitey and got robbed selling ounces off a qp I got for 700 or some shit.
I assumed the dude set me up so I went back to his house while he was at work (knew his schedule) and when he got in I immediately cold cocked him.

Then I took a lot of shit that's pretty much here.

So be careful op
I didn't stop beating him until it was hard to get the blood off.

hope you get real fucking high and realize what a piece of shit you are

if his uncle finds out, kiss your ass and your well grown weed goodbye, fuckass

Kill yourself

I thought that through already, probably more than likely not if you personally knew this kid. Ive jumped state as a preventive measure though.
This is what I do, I've hit bigger scores with harder drugs,.which is why im only of slight and not major concern.

i don't believe you. post a time stamped picture of your handgun.

You are a real piece of shit. I sincerely hope you end up getting fucked up for that.

Off yourself, white trash

Alternatively I didn't stop beating him till it was hard-

Also found the nigger who actually robbed me and stabbed him.
Whose gonna care? Hrs a nigger

kill yourself degenerate

This. The uncle ain't gonna be reporting it the cops at risk of losing his license and getting busted for trafficking. It's gonna be resolved in an extrajudicial manner. Probably going down as "random gang shooting" or they can always grab you off the streets, shoot you up with some heroin laced with fentanyl or cartenifil and let nature take its course behind a dumpster.

You're in over your head now dawg. Shit is about to get real as fuck.

>35 year old spic "i'm trying to be young" paty guy neighbor lives across from me
>sells me weed sometimes
>he invites himself in for a beer at my apartment
>uh sure why not
>"hey man i'm going to mexico for a couple months, want to take my weed and sell it and pay me back later?
>sure
>i was moving out next month so i'm already geared up to fuck him over
>he comes through next week
>half a pound
>"thanks man see you later!"
>free half pound

i don't think i'm that shitty... what kind of faggot would front half a pound to a guy he sold to a dozen of times and doesn't know his last name

Its less than a pound of weed,
A large scale grower isnt going to risk a police matter/exposure over that small of an amount.
Now if I had stolen something like 5+ pounds then by all means that would be accurate.

>Getting on the bad side of the Mexican mafia

You're fucked, kiddo.

Seems like a stupid move unless you took seeds and have a place to grow them.

I think this guy will probably be freaked out being robbed and will stop selling. He'll figure out it was you eventually and word will get around the neighborhood.

>Ive jumped state as a preventive measure though.
Well, probably the smarter thing you did, but think about it. If it was some pusher working for a dealer, they'd probably let if go if they can't find you locally. But you fucked with the kid's family. Better hope he's not the vindictive type. Again, the kid knows you. Since his uncle will familiar with various criminal background check systems for his grower's license app, he knows how to use those resources to find info about you. A quick search easily IDs YOUR friends and family. Even if you ain't with them, he can just as well make them a target.

Starting to sweat a little, faggot?

lol
this was months ago cuck
he's no mexican mafia guy anyway, he was sharing an apartment with an ex NY cop

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. You jumped state for stealing some weed? You just have somewhere to stay out of state that you can leave that easy? Or you could have money saved up, but since you thought it through you decided that spending more money than that weed was probably worth by leaving was a good idea. Or you could break even. Or you could only be out for a week and them you have to go back, which won't look suspicious at all since you're one of the only he sells to and you just happened to leave town after he was robbed. I think you're lying.

>inb4 I don't care if you believe me

nah trust me i'd watch your back at all times if i were you. shit like that is personal. i know if i was still dealing i'd at least fuck you up a bit

Even from a self-serving point of view, this was the wrong thing to do. You killed the goose that laid the golden egg. You had a hook up with a GREAT fucking source, and you burned that bridge for half a pound? Enjoy it now, because you're back to cheap Mexican skunk when it's gone.

Not too smart considering he's 35 and a spic with obvious connects in Mexico.

They kill most people who return to Mexico from the USA. But this guy was intentionally going to visit. You can bet he has some strong gang connection in Mexico.

You're gonna get capped by the Mexican Mafia.

>a scum-bag of weed

kek

Not really, I just find it humorous how Hollywood has affected views.
Now in the past I robbed one of my old business partners for 2 ounces of crystal, that was a time i was legitimately scared for my well being.
But in honesty the shits gonna catch up with me sooner or later, whether it be this kids uncle or some of my old partners.

this. those seemingly awkward friendless kids are usually the most fucked up aka willing to do the most fucked up shit cause they dnt give a fug
l2psychopath and read history on school shootings

you're making a lot of assumptions considering i'm the nigga that knew him

Sauce on that webm?

>Sharing apartment with ex-cop
>Randomly offers you his weed to sell out of the blue

Holy fuck you are glaringly stupid. Enjoy prison.

op is kill

you are a scumbag. You shouldn't rob your drugdealer.

You want to seem like the most responsible drug user ever? complain that your dealers keep dying while owing you money & pot, and you can't wait for legalization so you can just go to the store and not have to deal with fuckers that keep you waiting for hours

No dude, I am serious about that. In Guatemala, Mexico, and other South American countries there are street gangs SOLELY intended to kill people who return because they assume they brought money from America, as well as jealousy. In order to return to Mexico without threat of being killed you need SERIOUS connections in the criminal underworld. They don't fuck with you if they know you're running with the Mexican cartels, but the average guy going back can bet he's gonna get fucking lynched.

The fact that he's going back voluntarily tells you he is well known in his neighborhood as being involved in the higher echelons of crime.

this was months ago you retarded nigger
here i am posting on Sup Forums
the cop was an obese old man with hair whiter than e genetically pure skin

Your a scum bag and I'm sure you will get what's coming to you. That being said if you can get away with it I guess good for you. I would just be nervous about watching over my shoulder forever.

Im 26, been involved in drugs since I was 16.
I live out of hotels and my car, bring the shit i get back to my homestate to sell and then its wash rinse repeat.

Not really dude cuz there's no real ties to his uncle but hear say.

i'm fine, fuck you

it would of costed more to move, vivid imagination though you make stuff up all the time ?

Money good? is it worth the risk of getting robbed or jailed?

I live out of hotels and my car, moving isnt really that hard.

I like you. Deceit and cheating a kid is funny.

>Bring involved with drugs on any level
>Thief
>Remorseless

Where did your life go wrong? Did daddy not love you?

>So I robbed my dealer for his weed about a week ago, thoughts Sup Forums?
picture of it with a timestamp or it didn't happen

Jail isn't a concern at this point to me, I've been gambling with my life for some time now.
Big risks for big rewards

So in other words you actually want nigger dick up the asshole 365 days a year?

Youre a shit person. As a guy who smokes and sells weed on the side I can tell you that I only make like 50 bucks an ounce.

I do all the work and find people with more quantity, help a guy out... then get robbed by the guy? Dude youre a bitch

So you've been living out of your car or in a hotel long enough to form some type of relationship with this guy, and now that you got your half pound you're going to go back to your homestate and sell it? How long were you up there? Also, that's a lot of driving, how do you pay for the maintenance on your car if you always go back home to sell? Hotels aren't cheap, and a motel is still 50 a night. You're telling me you make enough money stealing weed from people (because you're a shitty person who can't be bothered to do the hard work himself) to drive almost constantly, pay for the occasional room, all the maintenance that much driving would have on a car, AND the food and gas you would need?

but you'd rage that crazy if you got robbed and swear revenge etc. basically you're an opportunist selfish piece of shit. you'll die poor and unhappy and i'm satisfied knowing my life is better than yours.

Put the weed down for a minute bro lmao

>Big rewards
You live out of your car and in hotels at 26, and that's if you're telling the truth. The only reward you get is when you fall asleep at night, because then you can stop trying to convince yourself that this is the life you wanted.

Kinda in the same situation as OP. I recently robbed a dealer for a few pounds, 200-300 xanax, some coke and oxy's.. I did it all when drunk and stoned on benzos. I later found out he's selling for a local MC club. Not really sure if he knows i did it. But i do believe i was the last person buying from him before i did that shit. (40mins later).. It's been two days now, still haven't hears anything. So i think im good. My only concern is the fact that i didn't change clothes. I only put on a baklava and some robes.

I've worked with Mexicans in a law firm who were terrified to go back because of those "anti-gringo" street gangs that killed their brothers or other relatives who got deported.

Believe it or not, Mexico is a fucked up place. The cops do nothing. I guess that's why they don't ever go back. Unless they're in with the gangs.

What club?

thieves are infinitely worse scum. I bet your grandma that raised you would be ashamed, nigger.

>glass door
>pry open
Anyone else bothered with the absurdity of this photo?

>tfw trump is gonna deport the subhuman mexicans
>they will be exterminated

MAGA

Black pistols or something. Not really familiar with mc gangs

>>baklava?
You're wearing pastry?

youre fucked OP, if youre just a rich faggot at CU boulder then i bet that kids uncle is going to find you and have revenge, trust me OP, i know people involved in this buisness and see it happen a ton

hope you can drive fast

Your dismembered body is going to be found in a garbage bag in a swamp next to the highway 5 months from now.

Lol. balaclava i ment

I rob other shit besides weed, weeds actually the least money I make but it adds up so i continue to do so.
As for vehicle maintenance, Ive been working on cars and bikes my whole life so about 80% of the repairs I can do myself.
And honestly ive been using meth for the last 5 years, so I dont eat often and only rent a room when I need to sleep.
Otherwise I handle the problems as I go, I was there about month, along with the weed I scored a half ounce of coke from another dealer and a couple hundred xanax from yet a different guy.
Finding the dealers isnt that hard really, I rent a motel in a shitty part of city/town and meet some people. One thing leads to another and soon enough i can hit up the main dealers myself.
Just have to know how to work people

That's a puppet club for the American Outlaws Association. You're fucked if they ever do get you bro but hopefully they don't

In conclusion, OP is a fucking liar. If he's not though, and he's actually telling the truth, I feel kind of bad for him. Would be pretty shitty to be living out of my car and having to rely on stealing drugs just to get by.

I saved this like a week ago, what's in the middle?

Actually i live relatively cheap besides rooms and gas.
I travel to different parts of the country, get to see beautiful landscapes and have the semi freedom of living on my own terms.
Im not too bothered honestly

i hope so

Read this

Seems kind of shit.

Can you afford a new car or house? I don't think pushing drugs from 18-25 is worth living in a fucking hotel and car. Where's the payoff?

Yet here you are. Posting on Sup Forums.. How's life down in grandma's basement? Did you finish your homework? Take your vitamins, eat all of grandma's fresh cooked dinner?

Simple experience tells about 3 quarters of theft is an inside job. The most serious people also look like they're not doing a damn thing as their killing you while you're screaming in order to be an example for others. Probably nothing will happen. You better hope he never suspects you of it, and you keep your dumb fucking self dead quite. Innocence is never a guarantee either. You may be responsible for marking somebody else, or your dealer may already know it was you. In the least next time he may be more prepared.

Actually it would be b&e with intent. Robbery would inmply theft

>Big risks for big rewards
>stealing $1000 worth of weed after weeks of buying weed at retail from the dealer

That's a "big reward"?

>using meth for the last 5 years

Read though the thread, i have more explained in other details.
Also did you think i only stole the weed? I took his cash along.with the weed
Kek