In your opinion what should women be more open about/do more of sexually?

in your opinion what should women be more open about/do more of sexually?
pic related, its me

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

y

Do more of sexually? I'm gonna be honest. Nothing grants me more of a sexual thrill than when a woman isn't attention seeking.

Kill this thread, OP. You're giving me a floppy.

Timestamp

Eating ass. Swallowing more cum. Waking up your guy with head.
/thread

Also you rules the know
So take 'em out and show

this

i don't care, you didn't have to respond my dude

Those are the rules. Tits or gtfo, timestamp, shoe on head.

I wanted to make fun of you for being a trap, but you have girl hands. Whatever they're comfortable with. I'm more pro-sex as far as empowering women to explore their sexual boundaries.

timestamp in tits

yeah i'm not a trap, i just have small boobs lol

this is an older photo

tits or gtfo

tits

My girl do this kind of stuff fron time to time, now i want to do more daring stuff like exposing her in public or make her suck my cock with her family around.

Fortunately for me, defiance gets me hot. Respond to me again. I'm like 3/4th chub.

Nice quads. I'm not complaining. Cute af.

another pic of me n my small b00bs

One word. Anal.

Not you. Need timestamp for proof and tits.

Tits or GTFO

Is that fabric at the top of your pants or the start of another tattoo?

Timestamp + small boobs or GTFO
Lets not piss about.

Obligatory timestamp. Claims to the clit can only be substantiated by tits.

its my underwear

This guy gets it.

tits or gtfo

The answer is anal idk what the fuck the rest of these plebs are trying to tell you

I think I saw this lady last night and totally creamed my pants.

What did you see, old man?

i cant timestamp im at the bar. look at my doggo

Snuff films. TOGTFO.

All the tats have killed my boner.

nothing

the problem is that women are whores

GTFO then

how nice for you

Go to the bathroom.

For work or pleasure?

GTFO

pleasure

I'm sure the bar has a bathroom.

Then show your tits

Rules u dumb twat, now tits or gtfo

Nice. How you doin'?

a good blowjob will put a man to sleep at night better than anything
a wet ready to be rammed prepared pussy once in a while instead of foreplay. i.e. a foreplayed pussy thats masturbated until it wants cock. Come and get it, and being down for anal once in a while is way to fucking awesome. nothing is sexier than fucking that pussy good, and playing with that little tight hole.
last but least is your friends who most are whores. my wife's friends always want a 3-some. I know sex is hard work, but why not take a break, and at least let your whore slut girlfriends suck your man's dick after a night drinking? Then kick them out the bedroom, and go only that way about it. If you got a dude that stays home, pays the bills, and works out to be a fuck machine that is. As a man myself if I'm not fucking I'm jacking off.

>at teh bar
>on forchun
fuckoff, only autismos without social lives are allowed here.
P.S bars have bathrooms, use it to take a picture, can easily write something on a napkin

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

>He won't

"he" lol

i'm sorry your mommy didn't hug you enough as a child

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

tits, timestamp or GTFO

finally some actual advice. thank you

No tits or timestamp, sage goes in all fields

>at bar
>creates topic about sex
>posts pic of body without face
if somehow OP is actually telling the truth, no one is paying attention to her
she is a (pic related)

-Spontaneous blowjob - first thing in morning, wait as we get out of the shower, etc
-talking dirty and demanding to be fucked
-telling us to fuck you in the ass

These don't have to happen frequently, but any of them out of the blue will keep your man happy and loyal

fuck i forgot pic related
im retarded

Tits or GTFO

kek. Maybe you a lil pic related.

I probably am. at least it doesn't show

Wow. and you see there's a match to each their own. This dude likes it in the morning. I like it at night. And there's many types of blowjobs. I enjoy kinky limp only sucking, and no hands for the money for example. Slob everywhere, and swallowing straight from the shaft.

"haha im a girl trust me guys" tits or gtfo
or if youre not the grill find us her nudes

me tbh
checkem

huh