How did you guys like the new thundercat? Really enjoying it personally, especially loving the production

How did you guys like the new thundercat? Really enjoying it personally, especially loving the production

Other urls found in this thread:

www97.zippyshare.com/v/OBoHR1tS/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit its out?

Hell yeah

Actually, have a link my man www97.zippyshare.com/v/OBoHR1tS/file.html

my nigga, preordered too but i need this now

I was surprised that the Wiz Khalifa song wasn't shit

thanks dude gonna listen to it soon

Yeah, right? Kendrick delivered as well

This guy spoke from his heart. Love how he's being honest and naughty. Every song is just so emotional.

There is one exclusive bonus track feat Mac Miller in the Japanese version. He actually depose a Mac Miller song as a bonus track lol.

Mac millers spot is in a trashcan anyway, so not a big loss desu

This might be his worst?

okay im at track 4 right now. i kek'd at the ''go to sleep, beat the meat'' line in Captain Stupido

poetry of life

tc has definitely browsed this board at least once

No doubt in my mind about that

This is the best thing he's done so far, doing away with the dance beats helped him so damn much

8-9/10 on the first listen

anyone have trouble preordering it? the ninja tune website is acting weird as fuck for me

Flying Lotus killed it, almost makes up for no album this year

I would be down for an album where he sings more than one note

I don't listen to Thundercat since he is pro-Trump

I doubt so.

no he's not

Walk On By is afwul

how can one person be this wrong

What is it out on
Just leaks? It says it comes out Friday
Both the singles are fucking fantastic and I thought his ep thing he did last year was meh

leaked
it's great

sounds like it's been influenced by Tame Impala or Black Moth Super Rainbow or Ariel Pink or something. The depressive feel has been overriden by bubblegum

Anyone seeing him live?

My venue sold out and all the tickets are being scalped for like 75 dollars. I've been wanting to see this man for years

www97.zippyshare.com/v/OBoHR1tS/file.html here's the link my man

saw him last night. amazing show. Drummer was insane
He has his friend open with stand up which was weird

Thundercat is one of those people that I know is probably a virtuoso at his craft and I'm sure he's great live but I just don't enjoy his music.

I think you would really like him live, he's on another level

Kendrick Lamar's voice gets better production quality than most sounds in the universe

here is the response you wanted

Same here. Actually, I used to enjoy his music back then, but when I listen to it now... not so much. I don't know what happened, I kinda got bored from it. It really doesn't do much for me nowadays. I hope this albums changes it, though.

honestly I'm not sure I get this album. just kinda feels like he took all the styles from all his previous stuff then shoved it on one really long album. I'm enjoying the second half a lot more than the first tho.

what a total not-scam this link is, thanks trustworthy user

I STILL FEEL WEIRD
BEAT YOUR MEAT
GO TO SLEEP

10/10 can relate

It was premeditated
Try to get someone pregnant
It wasn't her fault
I'm just kinda psychotic

10/10 AOTY

Brainfeeder wants to be the modern Blue Note so badly it's kind of embarrassing

signing three jazz artists and a shitton of electronic doesnt seem like a blue note wannabe to me. I mean the founder is literally related to alice coltrane and borrows ton of influence from jazz, hes not just jumping on trends like every garage rock label nowadays. i can forgive the epic for being boring

The phrase "beat my meat" isn't from Sup Forums

Thank you user!

Why is this so hyped? Honestly this guy makes terrible music.

Yeah I got my ticket for like 15 bucks for the Nashville show. I'm pretty psyched even though I haven't been to many concerts.

it's gonna fuckin bang

just saw him live for $18 in Bellingham, WA, probably one of the most progressive, liberal, SJW, hippy town in America, and he was chillin' with the crowd so I doubt it

Show was amazing btw

I bought it on bandcamp. Vinyl package looks cool and stylish lol.

>Where I'm Going
>first listen
>I'm drowning

Hi Ryan Gosling