ITT: We post our occupation and something people do to make our job shittier

ITT: We post our occupation and something people do to make our job shittier.

I'll start.

Retail - Customers that throw shirts back on displays unfolded.

>Retail - Customers that shit on the floor

Bank teller. It infuriates me when customers come in with a huge ziploc bag full of loose coins to deposit into their account. Ain't nobody got time for that you filthy jews

Bouncer - Women acting like assholes thinking they're invincible.

Teacher - everything everyone does ever

warehouse
they want you to take that giant dining table out of the box and jam it into a Fiat.

The worst thing about any job is the people. People are the fucking worst, and stupidity knows no bounds.

School IT
Kid disables WiFi, gets sent to me for repair

Forest Service Technician - getting interrogated by rednecks

Hmmmm, maybe I should drop out of the College of Ed.

Child psychologist - when the kids don't let me touch them where their parents did

What would you have us do? I'm not folding the shit back up. It wouldn't be folded right and you'd have to redo it anyway. So whats the answer?

>Machinist
Dumbass operators that can't retain a bit of fucking knowledge, and constantly need help with the most basic shit. FUCK.

Learn how to fold a shirt you fucking inbred.

Gas Station - People who overfill the vacuum trash cans to the point where there's trash on the all over the ground, rather than walk 10 feet to another one that's less than half full

X-ray tech.

>Patients that bleed on me

Change bags more often fag

>implying Jews wouldn't hand you ziploc bags full of large bills to deposit

You have a job largely because they do that lmfao

Retail at a smoke shop. The crackheads always trying to get free or discount shit. Get a job you fucking bums.

Not going to discourage anyone from teaching, but you are really going to want to spend time in schools in your area and talk to teachers. Some areas are great and things are fine, others are shit and terrible.

Walk 10 feet you fat fuck

They send you the kid? That's fucked up. The WiFi's disabled, not the student.

FYE store associate
the annoying fucking customers who come in 3 times a week that think were actually friends when i'm just cashing them out
no i don't care which batman is your fucking favorite

They way your store folds it so it fits back on the rack perfectly? I'm supposed to know how to do that? Fuck you - that's your job you entitled piece of shit. You bitch about folding shirts and you think you deserve $15 per hour? Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Estate sales

Old asians who try to haggle prices on every fucking item

Part of your job is folding shit. Fucking entitled faggot.

Taxi Driver - Niggers

work on an ambulance - "frequent flyers" who call an ambulance for every little thing.

i've seriously had the same patient 3 nights in one week for all different reasons. "my knee hurts", "my stomach hurts", "my thumb hurts".

and it's paid for by us (thanks medicare)

I'm a teller and we tell customers they have to have coins in rolls.

Accountant.
People makes an Ides of March joke to me.
I want to kill myself.

I worked retail in highschool, and the way we had to fold shirts is not the standard way, so even when customers folded them and put them back, we had to re-fold them 95% of the time.

The trick is to have a display shirt out so they don't have to touch the folded ones unless they know they want one. It's not a perfect fix, but it saves a lot of folding time.

military
other soldiers doing dumb shit causing more briefs and unnecessary bureaucracy

Millwright. People who don't know what they're doing like to go ahead and do a job anyways. Then I get to go in, undo what they fucked up, and fix it.

Internet/Telecom repair. People who live like fucking pigs and people who own cats. Clean your fucking houses you goddamn savages and be aware that your house smells like cat piss.

second this

When the fuck did I say that I deserve $15 a hour?
If you knew how to perform a basic human function like folding shirts, you could do it fine, just as every retail worker does.

OH OH OH... dumb jokes people make that they think are funny or clever, but it's actually the OVER9000th time you've heard it today:

Work a register, something won't scan. "LOL I GUESS ITS FREE." Fuck you.

Yea, we have display shirts, but apparently that's not good enough.

Public accounting. My clients are idiots and the partners at my firm are total assholes.

Aircraft mechanic (A&P Mech) pretty chill really.

Every job in healthcare - disgustingly fat people

>actually, just every job

nothing like a fat family that comes in and completely stinks up the entire store

I apologize, for I have used that joke (rather, a variation on it).

Why don't you read a few responses up, you stupid piece of lazy shit. The way your faggot store folds shirts isn't going to be the same way I fold my shirts when I do laundry. You'll be re-folding it anyway - which is part of your fucking job in the first place. YOU work there. I don't. I'm not expected to learn your specific company's standard shirt-folding method. That's what they pay YOU for.

Fucking lazy, worthless piece of shit. I hope your mother dies painfully of cancer.

This, a thousand times over.

Yea but people are still obtuse fucking retards who will destroy a whole pile of shirts just to look for their size, open it up, then decide they don't want it, even when there is a display one right next to it.

People are really fucking stupid sometimes.

Hey bud, I think you need to calm down getting angry at that stranger over there.

You must be one of those guys that always ask to speak to my manager.

Server/waitress
>people who grab all the sauces out of the caddy and then leave them on the table because apparently taking 10 seconds to put them all back is asking too much
>families whose kids make a gigantic fucking mess and they say "oh it's okay, they get paid to clean it up"
Teach your children some fucking manners. They usually aren't even babies but like 7-10 year olds.

I'm an auto mechanic and I want to kill about 75% of our customers.

>people call in and tell me their car is making a noise and attempt to make it and then ask what's wrong with their car
>i brought my car to you guys and since you fixed X and i got the car back Y is wrong, what did you do to my car
>i need you to fix X Y and Z and i need it done by tomorrow

Sir, I'll have to ask you to leave the store and stop harassing the employees.

You're forgiven. Never do it again. Everyone who works a register has heard it 10 times that day alone by the time you said it.

Fellow teller here. I fucking hate it when people come in with a wad of disorganized bills i have to sift through.

>Welcome to Sup Forums
>Where we argue over folding shirts

Document Scanner

The woman who creates the batches gets fucking lazy and makes 350 small batches of two pieces of paper instead of sorting them into 10 big stacks

lol - never have had to. You know why? Because you work in retail, and you're too much of a pussy whipped faggot to go up to a customer and tell them to fold a shirt properly and put it back. And if you did, you wouldn't be employed for long, because your manager would remind you that it's your job in the first place.

>Videographer / Director
>client asks "Can we get these 10 shots in ultra slo-mo native 4k?"
>client asks "Can my *insert relative here* work on your crew?

Restaurant kitchen worker- people who come in 5 to 10 before closing and don't leave for a hour so I can go home.

How did you get your A&P? I was in the Navy and have the requisite hours, but I know I'd get my shit pushed in if I took the test/exam. Can you recommend a good prep course/school?

Haha. I get a variant. When I go bus tables and ask, "how was your meal, everything okay?" And they have empty plates, 9/10 times someone says oh, I absolutely hated it!!!
And I die a little more inside every time

This.
I worked as a host at Olive Garden and this happened with 80% of my shifts.

Jesus man, shut the fuck up about the shirts already. We've moved on. Did a retail assistant fuck your wife or something??

Power engineer, many truckers seem to have death wishes when it comes to hazardous materials and conditions.

Chemist
Coworkers know that I will pick up the slack when I'm working, so they become really lazy when I'm there.

Fuck you, you lazy cocksucker. Do your job.

FUUUUUUUCK that guy so hard. Or this guy:

>Do you have any more xx?
>Are you sure?
>Can you check in The Back?*
>What do you mean you don't keep any backstock?
>Can you get the manager?
>Hi manager, do you have any more xx?
>Can you check in The Back?
>What do you mean you don't keep any backstock?
>Fine, I'll just go to [competitor store] because I think you'll care and make item xx appear out of thin air

*Customers think "The Back" is a magical place in every retail establishment where every store item is kept in infinite quantity

fuck i've used this one i am so sorry

So what's your job big guy?

I'm a mental health therapist.

Bartender, cucks who mix whiskey with anything, straight or old fashioned.

What 3rd world country are you livin in? We have machines for that!

Own a bar/restaurant. Small kitchen, don't fucking show up with 10 people, slide my fucking tables together and expect 5 star quality service. Fuck you

AV Tech
When other techs touch my shit
When other techs ask me for tools
When other techs as me for fucking TAPE
When people drop mics. WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING?
When a 'DJ' shows up to my venue and doesn't bring ANY gear other than a fucking mac

You're totally right. No matter what you do, there will always be somebody who fucks it up. But we can TRY to minimize the opportunities for them to do so. Also, is a dick and I hope he just shops on Amazon so the rest of humanity doesn't have to clean up his messes.

Animator - "Can we add another minute to this animation? What do you mean it will cost more money?"

>throw shirts back on displays unfolded.
How about you motherfuckers put one on display so nobody has to unfold it to see what they are buying

I'm not the tool you were arguing with champ, but thats a mighty fine profession you hold down there.

Retail-- usually nice, but thieving drug addicts make it shitty
Yes, I can tell that you're trying to steal those speakers, yes I can tell that you're on meth.
Plz stop

man I used to looooove checking the back. and by checking the back I actually mean pissing around in the back room until they're red in the face.

Armed security.

My job is made 10x harder when black people exist.

I run a card/tabletop game shop and customers trying to get refunds on opened/sifted packs of magic cards and board games that they already played is a frequent and aggravating headache. They're either overtly trying to get one over on me, like they're geniuses and I'm a retard, or they're so stupid they don't understand why they're fucking stupid.
>what do you mean I can't get a refund on this pack of Magic cards?! they were all shitty and I wanted good cards!
>this isn't the game I thought it was. I was looking for X but this is Y. I didnt realize until I opened it, removed all the pieces from the plastic trees, unsealed the card decks, and got some food stains on the board. Gib money pls

I've probably done that. Never again.

lol where the hell are you from? sounds....interesting

>I am 15 years old and live with my parents

Cook:

1.) When customers order entrees after we stop serving them.
2.) Customers that eat 2/3rds of their food then complain about it being under/overcooked and demand a refund
3.) Anyone that asks for a steak well done

IHOP worker- people who order coffee and sit around all day and waste the all the table spots for customers.

Platform analyst

People ask me a question like its a quick thing we really its them passing the work to me because they don't know what the fuck they are supposed to do.

Haha, it's alright. It kills me more because its so corny rather than me hearing it all day. I don't hold it against anyone because they're just trying to make a friendly interaction. It's better than people not saying anything at all, or god, when they're super awkward.
Once I asked a family, who were clearly done eating, if I could take the baskets out of the way for them. They all looked at each other, then all at me and the father slowly said I don't know....
I sorta backed away from that one. Weiiirrrd.

man you'd get a kick out of 'acts of gord'
go google that shit and thank me later.

this man :v

Yep. Smoke break!

>I don't even smoke

exactly

checked

MY ELBOW FEEL FUNNY, MY ELBOW FEEL STRAAANGEEE

Go fuck yourself. If I put a shirt back or leave it in the dressing room unfolded, it's one goddmaned shirt - not ten. And it's your job to fold it and put it back. If you don't like it, fucking better yourself, asshole.

Thanks user :) that does mean a lot. I love my job and I know I make a difference in my client's lives - or at least I try to. This is one of the few places I can vent. I consider it my therapy, Feelsgoodman.

And I don't take back a goddamned thing about what I've said to the retail faggot, Fuck you, lazy ass cocksucker. You have no idea what true pain or hard work is. I see both every day.

Max kek, he's right user, you are a lazy piece of shit. You want to get paid and not work.

Fucking Washington state.
There's so many goddamn tweakers here, it blows my mind.
These people come in staggering with pick marks all over them and expect us to not be suspicious.
Never encountered this shit before I moved here.

"Can I get some ketchup on the side with that well--done steak?"

Protip: people who drink whisk(e)y straight are idiots. At least get it on ice...