I hacked my crushes facebook and found out she has been sleeping with my best friend for months

I hacked my crushes facebook and found out she has been sleeping with my best friend for months.

she has no idea i know
I see her tomorow
what do i do?

Girl on the right is her

Nothing . Don't meet her ever again

screenshot

Nothing, because you're a fuckin betafag.

She's a slut. Buttfuck her and while buttfucking her, ask her if she's been fucking your best friend or not.

Get better at fucking her, obviously u r no good at the sexing

Send her here
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

Try to blackmail her,fuck her in the ass and came inside her mouth,then walk dmthe dinosaur

this op why the fuck would she care what a faggot like you thinks?

>crush

Not your girlfriend. She's fucking your bestfriend instead of you because she knows you're a beta faggot.

Came here to post this

This put it in perspective, thanks mate, i'm only 12!

So.. you have a crush on your boy's bang buddy?

Bang her and make it subtly obvious that you know she's been banging your best friend then drop ALL CONTACT. Don't even think about her ever again. She'll be in love with you, for life!

>D.E.N.N.I.S.

MODS!

Kill the bitch and your "best friend". Post the aftermath here.

Edgy. If dubs OP does this.

Im not sure how I would go about banging her. I got rejected already lul

Alpha males don't take "no" for an answer. Beta males sure as hell do though.

Rolling.

the real question is...what was the method to hack her facebook?

Seriously. This.

She's your crush, not your girlfriend. Get over it

They both have to die, OP. Don't be a betafag. Show them who they are messing with.

Tell her that you want to make her scream and you won't stop until her legs are shaking and the neighbors know your name. Do the sex, and then whisper to her "Puts (best friend) to shame, doesn't it, bitch."

Here's what you do:
>Be you
>gather screenshots and evidence of this fuckfest that you have been missing out
>printthatshit.jpeg
>wait for her home to be vacant
>go inside and find her room
>plaster the printed screenshots all over the walls
>leave...

...Cont?

>Super Sleuth Facebook revealed this information
kys faggot

You get over it because you might have been attracted to her but she obviously doesn't feel the same way. The friend probably didn't tell you because he's a bro and knows you like her and doesn't want want to hurt your feelings because she chose him. You can either sulk like a little bitch that the universe didn't deliver you the particular female you like right now, or you can respect yourself and both of them and go about your life. When you understand why this is the right course of action is when you will have self assuredness that will magnetize other women. All this alpha/beta r9k advice is poisin. Don't be a fucking tryhard, don't be a little bitch, just be content with yourself.

Or ultimately impose your will and take their miserable lives. You'll feel better.

Say " it's weird but you smell like (friends name) isn't that weird? Why would you smell like him?

or not be a cuck.

hang on to her account, keep reading her messages, and when the whore ultimately finds some other fuckboy, you bust her to your friend as the whore she is, because your friend is loyal, she is not.

guess password
dude is a hacking ninja

Oh how I hacked her facebook, its funny.

I was actually her friend, and one time i went to log onto her laptop she told me her password, which she happens to use for everything plus or mius a captial letter depeding on the site

´hacking¨

omg OP is a liar, same story. fuck

I forgot to mention you will need to take one of her pets; Preferably a cat or dog but any 4 legged mammal will do. You will neee to wait a bit for cooloff, don't forget to keep tabs on them. When ready to enter her home again you will need to:

>Drain the animal of all its fluids and store them in a safe airtight container
>amputate the limbs safely off the carcass make sure they could be identifiable to the girl
>keep the rest of the carcass preserved and intact.
>take 3 of the arms and legs and label them "1", "2", and "4"
>enter her home again and hide these around her home in different areas you would expect her to frequent often

make sure one but only one is placed in her room

>leave
>watch her go crazy looking for leg number 3

Pic somewhat related.

Nah dude I like her pets unfortunately.

Do it user

Underrated post

This

How is it any of your business? Your not together. Get over it. Move on.

whatd you use to get into her facebook

nothing you cuck. go jerk off 12 times and get on with your life

5 star man!

thank you sir

Why do you think she or your friend would care what you think about them fucking. People fuck. She doesn't want to fuck you. Whatever, get over it.

>subtly obvious
wat

hehe chicks a slut man she went to my highschool!

nudes of gtfo

lol what's her name then?

Madison

post pics or other juicy info. edit out personal shit. also did she have hidden pics or anything else?

lmao. no fucking shit. not gonna post anything else, any guess on who I am?

lmao, damn you're desperate. Go fuck her man shes not hard to slay.

>hacked

yeah ok. And if you aren't dating her, it's none of your fucking business who she sleeps with.

nah I'm late for my fap session for tonight.
I like hearing and uncovering secrets though.
people can be hiding some crazy shit

not a clue

That sucks man, but it's none of your business, also get a new best friend guys obviously a shithead

How'd you know she's a slut? I met her at a bar

This one time in highschool we got a crane onto the second floor as a prank! Took a fucking cow to get it out!

A thousand times this. You aren't together so you have no justifiable reason to be upset. She isn't cheating on you and your friend isn't setting out to hurt you either.

My best advice is to move on from her. Take it from me; if a girl doesn't want to bang you, odds are she NEVER will. unless you become a last resort in her life, usually after she gets fucked over by several guys/girls and you have good things in your life she feel she will benefit from.
Don't be that guy. Find someone else who will appreciate you for who you are now. And don't tell me it's too hard to meet someone... I'm dating someone who became homeless and bounced back. Good people exist and will love you for the energy you put out.
I know it will be hard, but crushes are exactly that... crushes. Would you marry her? Move in? Be there for her if her life came crumbling down? Take care of her? Commit to her? What happens if you found someone more interesting than her?
Just trying to offer the best I can to you sir.

How do you know she is a slut? I just met her at a bar

yeah faggot
nothing you can do
not only should you leave her and her facebook alone (just think about your 'crush' finding that one out lmfao) but she's your crush, meaning you're 12 and
>mods

she's not your girlfriend
who cares

Thats whats up