SISSY/TRAP/TS THREAD

SISSY/TRAP/TS THREAD

ill just put this here

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

(You)
>I say yes and then he just sort of laughs and goes on a bit about how there's no easy way to transition this so he might aswell just put it out there bluntly
>while he's going upstairs to put some things out I move over next to the women and we talk about how positive the meeting had went so far
>the nerves had gone and it felt really comfortable. You could tell she was excited and happy about how it had gone so far.
>We finished our wine and went upstairs to join him.
>The room wasn't very big so we all sat on the bed next to each other.
>He quickly got up and started removing his clothes so I just did the same and laid back while he slowly took off her thin summer dress
>They started kissing while he slowly put her down next to me
>She started running her hand up and down my thighs around my penis while I started touching her tits
>I haven't been with a girl before so just grabbing them felt great
>we shuffled a bit so she could suck his dick while giving me a handjob and me sucking on her tits and playing with her nibbles
>she was starting to moan a lot which was hot as fuck. You could feel how sensitive she was and how much she enjoyed touching and being touched
>After a little while he asked her if she wasn't going to suck my dick. She took his dick out of her mouth and looked straight at me asking if I wanted that?
>I don't know if I have some mother/son fetish but it was so cute and hot at the same time. You could easily tell she was a single mother because of how much care she was trying to provide.
>She was super gently. She slowly sucked me up and down, teasing me with her tongue and then taking me all the way in. I don't like when people put too much emphasis on the head and she wasn't doing that I was really into it.
>She moved unto her side and then while sucking my dick he just slowly eased inside her and started fucking her
>She started moaning like crazy and was getting more and more into it the harder he started going.

Bump!!

BUMP FOR SISSY ASSES

Normally i wouldn't particularly like the idea of older couples, but I agree with the whole mother son thing, and I am gay as fuck.

please, do keep going

I want yuue to tongue my rod.

me too user...me too

>after a few minutes he pulled out and moved over next to me
>I took his still rock hard dick into my mouth and started cleaning her cum off of it
>I couldn't taste much but the thought of him just having pounded her was hot af
>I had only played with her tits up until now but slowly started moving my hand further down
>She spread her legs slightly and I get my first touch of her pussy. It was much softer than I was expecting and then it was wet and slippery like.. well, you'd expect..
>I started moving my finger in between her pussy lips so tease her a bit but it was hard to concentrate with so much going on.
>Before I got a chance to put a finger in the man move a bit back and ask her if it isn't time she fucks me
>So again she stops sucking my dick and looks me straight in the eyes asking if I was okay with her riding my dick for a bit
>Of course it was. He laid down next to us and started watching as she slowly sat unto my lap
>To be honest I couldn't feel much. I could feel the warmth and me squishing inside but after a while not so much.
>She went slow at first but after a while she started picking up pace. I had her tits right in my face so I started playing with them while I grabbed her ass and started thrusting upward on her downstroke
>while this was going on he had brought out the lube and started to give her asshole some attention
>it didn't take long before I could feel her lean forward and tense up a bit. Not even a minute after him starting penetrating she was riding again with a dick in each hole
>I respect anyone who can accumulate that much dick in such a short amount of time. And she was so into it
>At this point I lost my erection, kind of.. I was semi but my libido went down.. This was so unbeliveable hot but I couldn't stop thinking about how I was fucking a MILF while her FWB was plowing her from behind.
>So he pulled out and after a few failed attempts of her trying to get my dick back up inside her pussy she rolled over

>this had no effect

>video starts right as the bj ends
what the hell is this shit

MOAR PLS

that's fucking gay

anyone from the last thread that got closed in here?

anybody have any particularly high res trap pics? Not even high res, just not taken with a bad camera

yeah you need to take new pics though, just saying. still very sexy i want to see more

roll

I haven't dressed in months.....and all my old pics are on my old hard drive which is toast.....sorry to disappoint.....also I would dress now but I currently am healing from a broken jaw .....I miss dressing and chewing on food lol

Evening all.

pls more

well, now it's a nice evening

get cuck'd m8

I am enjoying this wayyy too much.
fuck...

I have some left overs from last night, just put it in the microwave for a bit.

Ain't it though? Clear crisp night with the SuperMoon (tm) looming overhead?

that looks so hot

Add my kik: joem22443

sauce

It feels pretty hot to know you anons like it...

>I wanted to fuck both of them so bad but I just couldn't get hard right now. I was an idiot for wanking like 3 times the night before while this was all just still an idea of a fantasy
>So anyway.. We're groping each other up and down while she's back to sucking his dick
>I start rubbing her pussy on the outside to get a feel of her, and before long she's looking at me asking me if I want to see how it's like to lick pussy.. If I don't like it I could just do a quick taste and then back out
>I was actually dying for this.. Feeling her with my hand was one thing but I really wanted to see how it would taste and feel
>She moves unto her back with her head on the edge of the matress. I stand over her, put my dick straight into her mouth and then slowly started licking her.
>At first I was careful but before long I could feel her trying to rub her pussy against my face so I stopped being so gentle
>I honestly couldn't taste anything. Maybe a slightly sweet taste but nothing acidic or biter that would gross me out.
>I lick her up and down her split while I try to put some emphasis on her clit every few rounds. At this point she's back to moaning really loud and I felt pretty proud of myself.
>Then I felt something rubbing against my ass and I knew what was up. He was trying to warm me up so I could take his dick while I was licking her in a 69
>I remember my dick getting diamonds again at this point. The sensation of him fingering me while she was moaning with my dick in her mouth and me sucking her pussy as best and deep as I could.. It was amazing
>This goes on for a little before he brings out his dick and try to enter me.. And it just wasn't going in at ALL
>I'm pretty experienced at bottoming, but my ass just wasn't having any of it today.. I think it goes back to me not having very high libido that day because normally I'm craving dick whenever I actually arrange a FWB meet

I love it.
You're making me rock hard, seriously.

Can I see more of your ass please?

I've been talking with a local sissy for the past few months. We're both switch, and they mentioned the idea of us possibly dressing up together. Never had before, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I spent the better part of the past month buying all the essentials, learning, shaving, etc. I surprised myself the first time I dressed up a couple weeks ago. That made me go even deeper.

I signed up for multiple fetish and sissy dating sites and would chat all night with other gurls. I even bought a fucking machine.

I smoked a little last week for the first time in a while and it just made me lose all interest. The fucking machine came Saturday, and I made an honest effort to dress up, but I just couldn't get into it. That said, I've used the machine at least 3-4 times so far, just gooning out to the same sissy material, but I just can't get in the mood to dress up and be a pretty little slut.

wtf happened? I do need to get back to reality, but I didn't think I'd drop off this hard.

Thiiiis ass?

hnggg
Literally throbbing

How long does daddy have you locked up for bby?

I usually dip out for six to eight months then go hard for two months.

Com and get it~

No daddy :( I get locked up just for you guys

roll

would tonguefuck

Well you deserve to be locked up for being such a naughty girl! Can we see you stretch that sweet little ass out with some toys Darling?

I haven't had someone offer that yet!

Lets see what I have in my archive...

mcroll

If only that were a real cock

perfect ass

did you ever manage to make yourself gape?

Anyone got any trappy pasta?

there has to be more to life than this

Can do!

Not that I've seen for myself.

Hah wrong

then you have to try to fuck your ass with one of those dildos and attempt to gape at a mirror and capture it

also ny pics of your hard cock?

sauce?

No surprisingly/unsurprisingly
Have picture of some other cocks to make up for it.

That's strange cause I really like my dick.

Mmm, very cute baby.. Could we get a lovely shot of you in doggy? A proper one, with your back arched inward, like a good little slut!

Fuck those look thick

that's amazing

any with the black one inside you?

Fuckin check'd and a solid collection of cocks there. I just got my first one last week and it's amazing.

sauce on video?

Nice tripz

>So instead I tell him to get a buttplug. He inserts a really small one into me and then we break up..
>My face is literally covered in her wetness and I could start to feel how I had been rubbing my face against her small landing stripe, but it was great. I loved every second of it and I would have kept going until she was out of steam.
>She asked me how I liked it and I was just really excited and trying to be polite telling her how I loved it and that her pussy was amazing.
>So she smiles and compliment me back. Seemingly super genuinely happy about that this is all working out so well
>I continue playing with tits while he starts moving behind her. Fingering her and preparing her for another round. And he goes hard this time.
>We get her unto the side so she can suck me off while he pounds her from behind. The sound of him slapping against her is loud and she's moaning harder
>He's increasingly going harder and harder so meanwhile he's doing his thing to her pussy I'm just keeping her head pushed down unto my cock while I have a good firm grip in her hair and on some titties.
>Once he gets too tired to continue pouding he slips out and I let her go so she can just lay down and rest a little bit.

And that's basically when the fun ended. We laid in bed talking for another 30 minutes or so. I think the man was a little bit upset about not getting to plow my ass but I don't think he's the type that would ever complain.

He wanted us to focus on her and I think we did a good job. I was super happy for going through with it and I could she was too.

After that she kissed him goodnight and thanked me so much for comming and that she had a wonderful time. Then went to bed.

I took a shower and talked some bullshit with the guy but that's about it before I left.. I wanted to tell him I would bring my A game next time but it didn't seem like the right time. I think I will message them again friday and see how they respond.

I already wanna do it again :>

Jesus taking convincing pictures is hard. It's too bad I'm literally too much of a bimbo I don't know how to work a camera like all these other girls. I may ask some day.

Fleshy and blue aren't too bad. I know I used to be able to throat them. The other two take some work.

I'll add it to my list of shots that need to be taken.

Thanks I worked really hard for them.

Moar feet babe. Asshole close ups are also appreciated by my rock hard dick

go bigger!

And theres one I've never got close to getting in me.

Where can I find more of you? You must have a Tumblr, a kik, or something of the sort?

Why are so many of you guys into feet?

I honestly haven't played with them in months, it probably take at least half an hour to get back to last guy's hilt.

Nice! what size? Had an XL sleipnir that I only managed to get in twice, hardest thing I've ever tried to play with. Just sold it a few months ago and picked up the Apollo instead. Much better fit.

fuck, I just came looking at that pic
you're amazing

They are beautiful babe. A picture of soles if possible. I'll Cum to them because I can't control anymore

A kik yes. I've considered tumblr but mostly I just stick around here and upload some stuff to imagefap after.

>XL
Jesus fuck. Mines a medium and like I said I haven't got close. I don't have a good in-between Nox and Trent to Sleipnir

You're amazing ;)

roll

Whoops no picture, silly me

I'm from the last thread you'really so hot

Are you brave enough to post your kik on here? ;)

That's an outrageously hot ass.

Look at that cock man I wish I could suck it

so cute

Ruffles are LOVE
Ruffles are LIFE

I'll post mine if you post yours.

I can take a good picture every once in a while

*thumbs up emote*

do you ever masturbate to your own pics?

Your butt is super cute!

Favorite combination

That ass is exceptionally tight.
Please show more

roll

A+++ post, would expand again.

mentally ill fags and guns? lul

I give myself wicked boners

>dem manly legs
>a skirt
why?

oh my