This is what Sup Forums thinks about music

This is what Sup Forums thinks about music.

Im mean he's right tho

Where's the problem?

It's low key what Sup Forums thinks too, a little while ago some user told me that soundtrack music is music at its apex because it's supplementing something else

>going on Sup Forums
>thinking anything of their opinions
your mistake, OP

Soundtrack music tends to be some of the best music, yes, but it's because of the visual and audio aspect working together

90 percent of movies/tv are stupid and I don't like watching movies for precisely that reason. Feels like a huge time sink every time unless it's good art.

He's not wrong.

Why should I care what a board full of shit taste pedophiles think

Sup Forums has shit taste in film, who cares

How so? You have more freedom in music than film because it's less cost restrictive, you are not tied to a narrative structure and there are less chefs to spoil the soup.

what a hilariously shit opinion, thanks for reminding me why I never browse Sup Forums

Not only is that opinion secretly shared by Sup Forums, but Sup Forums has better memes than Sup Forums

>soundtrack music tends to be the best music

I want all autistic freaks to be hanged, gassed, shot, and buried alive until this genetic disorder is throughoughly wiped from the face of the earth.

Sup Forums has the worse memes, daily reminder that Sup Forums started making the ''cuck'' shit widespread

Sup Forums is a normie board that has generally shit taste in what its focused on. Its not surprising that they cant appreciate music without pictures to keep their attention. multimedia stuff is cool but first every element needs to be good enough to hold up on its own.

ITT
>le he's not wrong though meme XD

he's not right either
his statement is nothing but baseless ideology

autism is not a disorder, it's the next stage in evolution
embrace it or get left behind

>Sup Forums

Who cares about a bunch of pedos care about anything?

>Validating opinions from Sup Forums

>not reproducing is the next step in evolution

>it's a Sup Forums laughs at Sup Forums episode
the majority of this board is underage and unironically thinks rap is a complex form of art.

self awareness is a virtue
give it a spin sometime

kys

Accidentally included you.

>Sup Forums
>think

Bait and samefagging. Everyone who posted ITT should gas themselves, myself included.

Sup Forums used to have good memes but now they're just Sup Forums memes

>minding the opinions of literal couch potatoes

>caring about the opinions of pedophiles
then again, this board does worship scaruffi...

film doesnt mean big hollywood movies that get shown in the cinema you fucking idiot

>caring this much about an autist's opinion

Jesus fucking christ, I'm just gonna go to reddit

I only listen to patrician intellectual music

t. braindamaged 14 years old loser with drug induced psychosis

this is why you can never take music seriously, it is just fashion accessory and nothing else.

Sup Forums has IMDB-tier taste on virtually everything

Even worse, actually.
Sup Forums is probably even worse than /r/movies at this point.
Just capeshit and Sup Forums everywhere

the funny thing is that, if Sup Forums hasn't changed since I stopped regularly visiting it, they don't even like capeshit

I know the meme is that "Sup Forums hates all music!!!!!!" but at least we actually discuss things positively every so often

Sup Forums legitimately hates all films, just a torrent of negativity and memes

>one post
>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>any criterion of critical thought

I lurk Sup Forums and I can say with certainty it is the board that knows the least about art, and that is including Sup Forums and Sup Forums. In terms of the average age of the browsers it is the only board that rivals Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Rockist spotted

I wish. At least if they hated something there would be some discussion about movies or some debate. Sup Forums is such a bizarre vacuum even for this website, almost every thread is just a meme and the responses are all related memes seeking validation that they know the reference. Baneposting is the obvious example. I just opened the catalog and even surprised myself at how cancerous this board is. Everything circled is a "call and response" thread, not a thread for discussion but either bait or a reference that will receive the same predictable responses.

>at least we actually discuss things positively every so often

That's one of the best caps I've ever seen of the front page of this board.

Not as bad as the fedora dog on Sup Forums though

All men are pedophiles.

Why is the Monty Python thread circled?

>fedora dog
what?

>watered down pastiche of classical music
>good

The first post in the thread perfectly captures why it's circled.

Threads like that aren't going to lead to discussion, it's just a very simple circlejerk between people who know the reference.

Sup Forums is just filled with dummies, they dont understand art like we do.

this is satire right

Classic Sup Forums really

how did you get this photo of me

go back to Sup Forums please

It happened a while ago, but this one guy kept posting this picture in a bunch of threads while quoting stuff he found neckbeardy. After an hour or two it started getting spammed in every thread, and a few hours after that almost every front page thread was this picture with text like "hey" or "dog"

Women are all children

>people who aren't interested in music have bad/uninformed opinions on music
whow would've guessed?

the negativity here is pure memery
the board has the luck that music interest isn't something that mass population pursues for entertainment
so things are more level-headed

Daily reminder

Literature > Music > Sculptures/Paintings >> Film >>> Video Games >>>>>>> TV

I made one single banepost on Sup Forums and got my trip permabanned cause the mod was having a bad day I guess
Its a good board, the waifu fags are insufferable though

No, that's just what one idiot thinks

Ranking/dismissing art forms is fucking retarded and anyone who does so is retarded

Why do you care?

t. milo yianapolos

>Sup Forums has the worse memes

all of those albums are good. Also you can see he has Sung Tongs underneath his piano which is the best AnCo record. I really would like to get that record, but it is expensive to get physical copy. :(

this thread is the only evidence we need to prove that Sup Forums deserves to become a dubs board
by the way
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE DUBS

Sup Forums: wow music is all pop shit what a terrible corporate platform

Also Sup Forums: FLYING MEN IN SUSPENDERS PUNCHING EACH OTHER 18 IS ACTUAL ART AND YOU'RE A SHILL IF YOU DISAGREE

Sup Forums has worse taste than Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums combined, and they're /tumblr/, /lolicon/, and Sup Forums respectively.

Yes they are. But only owning main Sup Forumscore and nothing else still is embarrassing.

that guy seems to be trolling. anyway, music is one of the oldest art forms and existed for millions of years before a tv was ever invented, so this opinion is rather silly.

>what is theatre

>underneath his piano
this is how much indiefags know about music