Ok Sup Forums I'm really fucking freaking out right now

Ok Sup Forums I'm really fucking freaking out right now.

I just heard a window break downstairs, followed by loud footsteps, my phone is downstairs and I'm by myself, locked in my room with the lights off. I'm in the closet right now and on my laptop.

Is there any way to call the police from my computer? If I stop responding I have either died or the police got here.

prolly bait but how about you contact one of your facebook/other social media friends?

yell that you're gonna fuck him in the ass long dick style.

no
>good luck

no one is on right now, I barely ever go on facebook and have only a few friends who are all asleep right now

This is why people own guns

Google it

Take off all your clothes and run at them. You'll either take them by surprise or be killed immediately. Pretty much a win-win.

I'm in Canada, we don't really have guns, so whoever the fuck just broke into my house probably doesn't have one either

So get your gun and go confront the intruder. Faggot.

Just give them what they want, but be prepared it may be your innocence.

Tyrone has arrived to fuck your girl

Bye OP

Go into bathroom, grab shampoo, mix into cup or bowl with boiling hot water from tap, throw in face. riperino.

Funny how you had time to post on Sup Forums

THEIR UPSTAIRS NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Very shortly op, yes....

Dubs and you have to face them

Dubs and you have to approach them naked

grab pointy object

fight

or die

post results of your glorious last stand

Canadians have mountains of glorious russian milsurp. You have no one but yourself to blame for being unarmed.

THE FOOTSTEPS ARE IN PAIRS OF FOUR IT SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL

Yep you done goofed OP

>grab pointy object
>op
>stab them with needle dick
>plant the c4.

IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE Sup Forums, GOODBYE AND THANKS FOR FUCKING NOTHING

That's honestly better than it being a human. If it's anything but a literal fucking grizzly bear you could scare it off. Then again you claim to be Canadianfag...

Im in canada too, maybe numale faggots who wear skinny jeans and flannel button up shirts in toronto dont own guns but where im from every young buck has a PAL and at least an sks or some deer rifle in .30 cal

I DONT HAVE FORTY DAYS

bump

burgulars normally run if someones home, just shout real loud, who is that

Use your laptop as a weapon smash it over their head as hard as you can dont fucking stop smashing it either go full apeshit

it depends where you live in canada

Burn down your house...it'll stop them from doing you harm or stealing your things...this is the only solution.

ITS POUNDING ON THE DOOR WITH HANDS BUT IT WALKS ON ALL FOURS...

not op. op is kill

Finally a fellow Spiderus poster. Should I dump my collection?

NIGGA JUST GTFO THE WINDOW RISK IT FUCKER

IT JUST MADE THIS GODAWFUL DEAFANING SCREECH MAYBE A NEIGHBOR HEARD IT AND WOKE UP BUT I HAVE A FEELING IM ABOUT TO BE MAULED TO DEATH

PICS OP PICS!

Op is fag

>Oh no someone broke into my house
>Better go post about it on Sup Forums
Enjoy your incoming darwin award

its just a host op they make a ghost noises noises but theyre not real go back to bed

Shit my man. Try meditating as a last ditch effort? Imagine yourself surrounded by some glow white mist. People use that to ward off bad shit, so if it aint human you good. At least youll die looking zen as shit.

>someone broke into my house and im just sitting here shitposting reaction faces as they have their way with my homes supple cheeks
>cuck

Trips of truth

Jesus

Come out fapping.

OP IS DED

>someone breaks into house
>asks Sup Forums for help

You should kill yourself before it gets to you.
Post pics of an hero plz for teh kekz

You have time to find all these images to go with your posts? GTF out of here

*They're

>someone breaks in
>First reaction is to post a thread on Sup Forums

If this isnt bait, if you survive go get checked for autism.

Op is kill

Give us your address so we can call the cops

Post pic of your dick