/got/ general

JON WHERES MY ARMY edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B93k4uhpf7g
youtu.be/ieopHE5MU6c?t=48s
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-stars-reportedly-salary-negotiations-final-seasons/
youtu.be/1k0YsrTBEYM?t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=AcdkxboChpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

>black game of thrones

just fucking end it

>killed white walkers
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

IT'S NOT ENUFF

ARYA

So, will Jon and Dany ally or face each other ?

I miss ramsay

>If I wanted excuses I'd put her in charge!!

What did he mean by this?

>Joffrey happens to have his mother's blond hair
>"holy shit he must be a bastard ! le seed is stronk xD" - Ned

stopped watching the show there, does it get better later on ?

they'll both die trying to fight like typical fantasy heroes and bran will save the day by becoming the new night's king.

>>Stephen King writes much faster than I do... but does anyone really believe he turns out a book every time I write a chapter? By that measure, he would have written 72 novels in the time I took to write GAME OF THRONES.
Let's take that seriously. The first book was published in 1996, the last book has yet to be published. So let's call that five books even.

The Regulators
The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass
Bag of Bones
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
Hearts in Atlantis
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
Secret Windows: Essays and Fiction on the Craft of Writing
Dreamcatcher
Black House
From a Buick 8
Everything's Eventual
The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah
The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
The Colorado Kid
Faithful
Cell
Lisey's Story
Blaze
Duma Key
Just After Sunset
Under the Dome
Full Dark, No Stars
11/22/63
The Dark Tower: The Wind Through the Keyhole
Joyland
Doctor Sleep
Mr. Mercedes
Revival
Finders Keepers
The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
End of Watch

32 books. So, 6/1 book ratio between them.

>Bran learns about TOJ and Jon's true destiny off screen
>Jon, alone buries Rickon in his spot
>Jon hears a faint voice in the darkness
>"Jon"
>He follows the voice deeper and deeper into the crypts
>"Jon"
>He passes Ned Stark's tomb, his brother's, his sister's
>"Jon"
>He finds himself infront of Lyanna's statue
>"Jon"
>Sees Bran beside him
>Bran touches Jon
>We finally see TOJ
>it ends with Howland asking Ned what will become of Jon
>"Is he....?" asks Howland
>"Aye"
>"What if Robert finds out?"
>"He can't, I'll raise 'im as me own"
>"But what of your honor, Lord Stark"
>"I promised, Howland, I'll have 'im as me bastard, a Snoh"

No.

The trials of Highgarden

who is this?

stephen king books are total garbage though

Yeah especially when his mother says he fucked her brother

>tommen and myrcella have the same hair
>when confronted cersei literally admits to it with little to no pressure

however, you're correct to quit while you're ahead, season 1 is objectively the best and if you only watch it you can kind of imagine everything else following in your head as you read the books

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Some girl i met on Tinder

I'm really really confused to this.

Did Ned even check who the past baratheons were wed to? did they have golden locks as specific as the Lannisters? He could have read "black of hair" ten, fifteen times but never ponder on the fact that the mothers also had black of hair

Best girl.

>not understanding recessive and dominant traits
FUCKIN DROPPED

He did in the books

F

Don't pretend to have read any of his books or any other literature for that matter, user. We all can see through that.

>post yfw when she dies next episode

>"dont worry grandma its all just a ruse"
>dies in an explosion

>412 notes
>mfw tumblr likes CIA now

yeah, there's even some Targaryen cunny in the Baratheon line but all the kids come out with that dark hair.

>implying she'll die
don't be so naive

KNIGHTSH OF THE VALE

It would have worked better if he'd met more bastards' mothers than we see, if some of them had blonde hair, and yet all the kids were dark haired.

You can find nazi stuff, columbia shooters apologists, moon-kin stuff with more notes on tumblr

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

As time went on her shits only grew in strength. In scope. In size. Soon she was shitting out more than entire villages of people, with a thirst to match. The cycle would only grow as it continued.

Time went on and eventually only oceans could satisfy her thirst and subsequent ass-gravy ejections. The world was thrown into disarray as water became scarcer and scarcer, and only the ever-growing mounds of dooky-butter could be found amongst the wasterland.

In time, Earth had become exhausted of all resources. But it was not to cease to mad shitter. She became spaceborn, travelling through the cosmos searching for water to sustain the eternal shittery she had become embroiled in. Countless planets fell to her thirst as a trail of turd-juice was left in her wake.

And so she was became shit, dumper of worlds.

They like him because he came through for his waifu and didn't pull anything shady like they thought he would.

ORA

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

youtube.com/watch?v=B93k4uhpf7g
>The only direction I gave to Kit was, "He's not human any more, he doesn't feel any sympathy or empathy for this guy."
Remind me again how Jon is exactly the same after being resurrected?

The leaks didnt confirmed her death, but Tommen is a goner.

And the only reason for sudoku is if she dies

What would her or any of her family do after this season?

ok good. still seems surprising to me there's that many girls who like him on there.

Then Kit is a shit actor

"when ramsay ruined your asshole and you can't hold your shit anymore"

Why would they kill of Tommen?

What will Ser Pounce do now?

she doesn't keep sucking after he nuts

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE

this hasn't been depicted at all in the show in the writing or the acting.

Tyrells join Dorne in a new rebellion against the crown

Smirkfu becomes warden of the South

>kit can't act
What a surprise.

It makes more sense if you think about the context, /lyanna/ poster

Ned is aware of these "facts" (we later learn many of these are wrong but ned thinks they are true at the time):

1. his predecessor was killed when he found out this secret
2. his predecessor visited an unclaimed bastard of robert shortly prior to his death and its implied that he visited more than this outside of our general knowledge
3. he read the book ned was reading which is a book of genealogy
4. all roberts "children" have literally no baratheon features, it's not just the hair, its build, facial structure, eye colour, etc.
5. the final words of jon arryn were the seed is strong
6. cersei is a bitch who doesn't like him
7. robert is a drunkard who doesn't like her

Don't really give a fuck to be honest. KL plot has been garbage for almost two seasons now.

>tapping into his manlet insecurity
bold move

All plots

got should have ended in S4

>Episode 10 - TVMA: Adult Content, Adult Language, Graphic Violence, Nudity
>Nudity

Who's it gonna be???

yes, but all of which could have been denied and still leave Ned without a strong shred of evidence.

But cersei was dumb as fuck and didn't even deny it

>implying white walkers are the bad guys

I have exactly 0 reason to believe they have bad intentions. Jon is a terrorist.

kit's doing a good job.

Fuck no.

Jon shouldnt have even stopped to see if Wun Wun was ok. Right after he was done outside and saw Ramsey running inside he should have run toward him. Hit the main gates while screaming that he's gonna kill Ramsey

>The leaks didnt confirmed her death
It did. Loras, Olenna, her, Lancel all ded.

S5 was shit but only because of Dorne and the sand snakes, which they've since removed from the show entirely. the rest of the show is forgivable

her legs are so supple

Kit isnt great but hes good enough that I can sympathize with his character

A big contrast to him is Dany who is just so badly acted and written that I just cant stand her

olenna isn't even in KL

"no"

youtu.be/ieopHE5MU6c?t=48s
Why is she still doing the Rastafarian accent?

I've been gone for a while, is there an edit where Radmure kills Rickon yet?

At least she'll be able to return to Elementary.

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-stars-reportedly-salary-negotiations-final-seasons/

She was last seen in KL right before Margaery's walk of shame.

Name 1 single epic scene from S5-6

Last memorable scene was Tyrion killing Tywin

>tyrells joining dorne

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where is this buttslut going to be appearing next episode?

Is there ANYONE who actually thinks Stephen King is anything but a hack?

The ending to hardhome is the best scene in the entire show famalam

Whatever "great" scenes before that are all tarnished by the fact that they are simply worse than their book counterparts

It's practically confirmed

Prepare for Olenna, Varys and Sandsnek scenes

Tyrion seeing Drogon for the first time in the ruins of Valyria

Hodor holding the door
Sansa losing her anal virginity
Stanis finally dying

>Now it begins
>Noh, now igh egns

He's the greatest living American fantasy sci fi author. He is truly America's favorite storyteller.

Well yeah, he is miles better than khaloreesi, but he still falls short of what he's supposed to be like, I reckon. If they actually told him to play an unsympathetic cunt after the resurrection then it doesn't really show, aside from the initial executions and perhaps that slow edgy walk to Ramsay.

He seems more like a pussy now tbqh.

>“One of the characters who has come back repeatedly from death is Beric Dondarrion, The Lightning Lord. Each time he's revived he loses a little more of himself. He was sent on a mission before his first death. He was sent on a mission to do something, and it's like, that's what he's clinging to. He's forgetting other things, he's forgetting who he is, or where he lived. He's forgotten the woman who he was once supposed to marry. Bits of his humanity are lost every time he comes back from death; he remembers that mission. His flesh is falling away from him, but this one thing, this purpose that he had is part of what's animating him and bringing him back to death. I think you see echoes of that with some of the other characters who have come back from death,” Martin said.

youtu.be/1k0YsrTBEYM?t=1m16s
>the wars to come
Is Dabid so deep in the world of Westeros that he just uses phrases from the show in his everyday speech?

Also remember when we though the random tower Drogon perches on was going to be the Tower of Joy?

Stannis facing the cavalry charge.
Last episode had some pretty epic scene too.

he's one of the best originator of story ideas of the 20th century, and he's really good at characterizations. he's just terrible at endings and mediocre at plotting in general because he doesn't outline.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcdkxboChpY

>

Dubs confirm a great azor moment

>American
Found the problem

Hardhome
Stannis marching on Winterfell
The Hound's return
Benjen's return was pretty cool

Although I do think this is actually a decent way to make Dorne relevant and I don't know why the fuck they even introduced it last season, I don't see how they survive next episode if Cersei does what she does. I honestly don't know how anyone lives. It seems like killing everyone makes sense.

Should of gave up when the real queen left

Although I'm teamMargdies, she's not a major character like the ones listed so it wouldn't mention her contract in an article probably. No one really cares xD.

>Having a waifu that is dedifu

its medieval england user, evidence isn't a thing that exists, all Ned has to convince are the baratheons, both of whom already know that this is the case and are biding the time, Stannis is the heir so its important that he agree, they also own the stormlands so that's 1/7th of the kingdom.

Beyond that, Ned implicitly has the support of the North and the Riverlands and (he supposes) the Vale

Dorne have no horse in the race (they hate both equally though lannisters probably more than the baratheons)

iron islands can be kept in place by theon and overwhelming numbers advantage

the reach really wants to put marg on the throne so its hard to say whats in their best interest in this alternate scenario, they might end up supporting either side but would probably try to remain neutral

lannisters would get completely fucked because they'd have only the westerlands and the crownlands which are separated by enemies/neutral third parties

so it would be a war of 2 kings

Stannis vs Joffery

which stannis would easily win with that much of the kingdom behind him, Renly wouldn't declare because of this either so he'd be forced to not be a bitch cunt about it

then stannis marches everyone north to battle the white walkers and dany turns into sauron and gets defeated by gandalf the red

>good end